You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Drexel DPMS 2018-2019
Started by Md2B96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not mine yet. He did say, it’ll be up soon so maybe in a few hours!I also received an Acceptance today!! Congrats to everyone!! Has anyone's portal updated yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the email acceptance! Interviewed may 14. Good luck to those still waiting, it's not too late!
What date did you all interview?
M
May 1stWhat date did you all interview?
Rosanna802
New Member
Also got accepted, interviewed may 22nd
Rosanna802
New Member
Is anyone receiving these emails just now or did you all get them several hours ago? I'm hoping they're sending them throughout the day and that they're not all already out
Got mine at 2:49pm ET
when will they be updating the portal? I haven't heard anything yet....
Thanks a lot! I interviewed on May 16.Congrats! Do you mind telling us when you interviewed?
as long as they dont update the portal we still have hope (fingers crossed)when will they be updating the portal? I haven't heard anything yet....
So i called the contact number on the dpms page at around 3pm today to ask about the acceptances and a lady told me if you interviewed you would know the status of your application by the end of today. But i still haven't heard anything and my portal hasnt updated either. This is all so frustrating. 

perhaps a potential waitlist?So i called the contact number on the dpms page at around 3pm today to ask about the acceptances and a lady told me if you interviewed you would know the status of your application by the end of today. But i still haven't heard anything and my portal hasnt updated either. This is all so frustrating.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read through previous posts and they have set up a Facebook page for the year of acceptance. I think that's a good idea since we can all coordinate together so I went ahead and started one for this year. PM your email and I will add you to the page 🙂
Congrats on those who have been accepted so far!
Congrats on those who have been accepted so far!
Congrats to everyone who got in! I wasn't accepted to DPMS but another MS program at Drexel. Nevertheless excited. I'm from Philly, torn between commuting and renting. If there are any female students looking for a roommate, I'd be interested.
Best wishes to all!
Best wishes to all!
aspiringMD101
New Member
I read through previous posts and they have set up a Facebook page for the year of acceptance. I think that's a good idea since we can all coordinate together so I went ahead and started one for this year. PM your email and I will add you to the page 🙂
Congrats on those who have been accepted so far!
Any chance you can post the link to the fb group please?
I heard Drexel is providing housing for the summer session - does that mean free housing, or just that they have housing secured for us but we still have to pay? And is this housing dorms/apartments, singles/doubles?
I think at my interview they said it would be free and it is like graduate apartment style housing I am pretty sure.I heard Drexel is providing housing for the summer session - does that mean free housing, or just that they have housing secured for us but we still have to pay? And is this housing dorms/apartments, singles/doubles?
So far there are only 15 members in the group. There may be more but I still think they’re filling up spots so don’t lose hope yet guysperhaps a potential waitlist?
I don't see anyone from my interview day there (05/24) sooo here's hoping!!So far there are only 15 members in the group. There may be more but I still think they’re filling up spots so don’t lose hope yet guys
CongratsJust got the email acceptance! Interviewed may 14. Good luck to those still waiting, it's not too late!


Now I can stop internet stalking you LOL!CongratsNow I can stop internet stalking you LOL!
CongratsNow I can stop internet stalking you LOL!
Hehe, I was doing the exact same thing ! Congratulations @PureAsGold so excited for you!!
It’s on July 1 !Does anyone know when exact move in day is?
Can't move in sooner? That's the day before classes start (I think)!It’s on July 1 !
How do you know ?! I’ve been waiting to hear from them in regards to move in and the summer session !It’s on July 1 !
@ everyone still waiting, i called the office this morning and they said they're still notifying people of their status this week (not sure if that includes acceptances but nonetheless)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
welp guys its been a good run, just got a rejection email, good luck to the rest of you!
me too 🙁 ...did they say they would contact you about the other post bacc programs at drexel?
Got one too... And yeah they mentioned thatme too 🙁 ...did they say they would contact you about the other post bacc programs at drexel?
me too 🙁 ...did they say they would contact you about the other post bacc programs at drexel?
did you guys apply to another program while applying to this one? cuz i did and got rejected from that before i was offered an interview but yeah they said they would contact me as wellGot one too... And yeah they mentioned that
Sorry to hear that, but I’m sure something else will work out for you!! Did your portal update as well? I haven’t gotten any emails and my portal hasn’t been updated.welp guys its been a good run, just got a rejection email, good luck to the rest of you!
Did anyone who interviewed 05/29 hear back?
To those who got accepted and received the housing application form,
it says it's a little over $2K for 2 or 3 bedroom apt. Are we sure summer housing this year for DPMS is free?
Good luck to those still waiting, and sorry to those who were recently rejected - something will come your way I'm sure!
it says it's a little over $2K for 2 or 3 bedroom apt. Are we sure summer housing this year for DPMS is free?
Good luck to those still waiting, and sorry to those who were recently rejected - something will come your way I'm sure!
Yes in the email they sent it said everything would be paid for by a housing scholarship except the $200 deposit we have to pay.To those who got accepted and received the housing application form,
it says it's a little over $2K for 2 or 3 bedroom apt. Are we sure summer housing this year for DPMS is free?
Good luck to those still waiting, and sorry to those who were recently rejected - something will come your way I'm sure!
Nothing yetDid anyone who interviewed 05/29 hear back?
Anyone know where we're supposed to submit final transcripts?
Best wishes to you too! Hopefully we hear something soon!@mcb233
I haven't heard anything either. Perhaps this means that we're waitlisted for those who decline their admission offer? Best wishes to you🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just withdrew my acceptance. Best of luck to those still waiting to hear.
Same here.Is anyone else still waiting to hear back? I haven’t been able to get in touch with the office and I haven’t had any updates since my interview
I'm in the same boat :/Is anyone else still waiting to hear back? I haven’t been able to get in touch with the office and I haven’t had any updates since my interview
Same as wellI'm in the same boat :/
Don't let it get you down. I was rejected there post interview three years ago and it broke my heart to the core since I thought that was my only shot at becoming a doc. Keep pushing forward.Also rejected 🙁 Thought for sure I’d have a chance here. But best of luck to you all who were accepted. Hope the rest of you who haven’t heard back get good news soon.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 936