Drexel/Hofstra/Mt Sinai MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

akishi111

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted into Drexel, Hofstra and Mt Sinai for MPH Epidemiology. I want to know which should be the best choice for me with regards to placement and median salary after graduation from the above colleges. I will appreciate any guidance which can help me in making the correct decision.

The fees for Mt Sinai is about 44,000 & Hofstra is 53000 & Drexel is 58,000( have a 12 K scholarship). The commute for me is the most convenient for me to Mt Sinai while Hofstra and Drexel is about an hour and half's drive.

Thank you for your time to read my post and your inputs 🙂)