You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sheet man. I'm not organized enough to have a spreadsheethehe. My spreadsheet never lies!
This is why I'm going to get an awesome tech and treat them well.Sheet man. I'm not organized enough to have a spreadsheet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yup you are one of the 3The head knocking block ability includes me. I got hit with it last night.
We want to be RIGHT if we lynch AM. Her claim is that she has a role that can communicate, which I think means the potential to be a dragon or rider.
I want PBC to defend herself. Her posts haven't been wolfy, but they haven't been deeply villagey either. And she tried to get AM lynched.
I was looking at the injuries as an attack, rather than a block though. If I'm just trying to lynch someone in that Hold for blocking, that could be a villager.
I want PBC to defend herself. Her posts haven't been wolfy, but they haven't been deeply villagey either. And she tried to get AM lynched.
I was looking at the injuries as an attack, rather than a block though. If I'm just trying to lynch someone in that Hold for blocking, that could be a villager.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I need to start doing that because I'm constantly going back and checking for stuff and getting confusedhehe. My spreadsheet never lies!
I was thinking it was a blockWe want to be RIGHT if we lynch AM. Her claim is that she has a role that can communicate, which I think means the potential to be a dragon or rider.
I want PBC to defend herself. Her posts haven't been wolfy, but they haven't been deeply villagey either. And she tried to get AM lynched.
I was looking at the injuries as an attack, rather than a block though. If I'm just trying to lynch someone in that Hold for blocking, that could be a villager.
Lol same (I also pack mostly the day before I move so there's that)I need to start doing that because I'm constantly going back and checking for stuff and getting confused
I was thinking it was a block
But was it a good block, or a bad block?
I hope that I don't end up having lead a lynch of a player that I like over a misunderstanding about what it means to be bonked on the head, and who would have motive to do that.
@Animal Midwife , if you were to pick someone more wolfy out of @PrincessButterCup or @hazelmoo ; which one is more likely?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Twins!Lol same (I also pack mostly the day before I move so there's that)
I have no idea. I was thinking a villager block because it didn't ACTUALLY do any damage AND was tithed. But neither of which is solid evidence.But was it a good block, or a bad block?
I hope that I don't end up having lead a lynch of a player that I like over a misunderstanding about what it means to be bonked on the head, and who would have motive to do that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It certainly sounds like a bad block, and the presence of another blocker thay, if they are telling the truth, al,let has to be a villager is what is leading me to believe that this blocker is not.But was it a good block, or a bad block?
I hope that I don't end up having lead a lynch of a player that I like over a misunderstanding about what it means to be bonked on the head, and who would have motive to do that.
I would put the good block as the ones described by SOV and dy that they were simply distracted from doing things. This injury/block appears to be very debilitating and would be wolfy in my opinion.But was it a good block, or a bad block?
I hope that I don't end up having lead a lynch of a player that I like over a misunderstanding about what it means to be bonked on the head, and who would have motive to do that.
I was just about to go back and pick through HM's posts.@Animal Midwife , if you were to pick someone more wolfy out of @PrincessButterCup or @hazelmoo ; which one is more likely?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We don't yet know what, if any, long lasting effects exist as Kata was healed the night after she was injured. I guess we shall see tomorrow.I have no idea. I was thinking a villager block because it didn't ACTUALLY do any damage AND was tithed. But neither of which is solid evidence.
Oh toucheWe don't yet know what, if any, long lasting effects exist as Kata was healed the night after she was injured. I guess we shall see tomorrow.
Why would you think that? Is there something about the theme that would suggest it?
No evidence. Just having paranoid twinges. However, with the way the game dynamics have been shaping up it would not surprise me
Officialish Lynch Tally
Vethed (1) - Kam
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Promo (1) - HMufasa
PBC (3) - Promo, Guis, WZ
AM (1) - Vethed
Hmoo (1) - Abney
9/20 - Deadline in roughly two hours at ****8PM CST/9PM EST****
Double check this. There was a lot of posts. 😀
Vethed (1) - Kam
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Promo (1) - HMufasa
PBC (3) - Promo, Guis, WZ
AM (1) - Vethed
Hmoo (1) - Abney
9/20 - Deadline in roughly two hours at ****8PM CST/9PM EST****
Double check this. There was a lot of posts. 😀
I'm torn between AM, Deva, and PBC. I agree that since someone in there injured Kata, and that that someone is most likely wolfy. Hazel isn't lighting any bells with me yet, so I will keep my suspicions to these 3.
For now lynch AnimalMidwife
I look forward to reading more defenses. However, I will be at work o my check-ins will possibly be a bit spotty depending on how busy we are.
For now lynch AnimalMidwife
I look forward to reading more defenses. However, I will be at work o my check-ins will possibly be a bit spotty depending on how busy we are.
We've discussed AM ad nauseum if that helpsI'm torn between AM, Deva, and PBC. I agree that since someone in there injured Kata, and that that someone is most likely wolfy. Hazel isn't lighting any bells with me yet, so I will keep my suspicions to these 3.
For now lynch AnimalMidwife
I look forward to reading more defenses. However, I will be at work o my check-ins will possibly be a bit spotty depending on how busy we are.
I did see all of that 🙂 That is primarily what has my vote on her for now. Her wording rubbed me the wrong wayWe've discussed AM ad nauseum if that helps
Something that has lowered my suspicions of Deva now that I am thinking about it:
I am assuming the wolf we are looking for in there is the injurer. Now, if Deva was that wolf and was given the shutters, it would be suspicious to not use them. However, in the event of using them I believe the smartest thing would to just have not used the injure ability since it would be traceable the next day.
Food for thought, but I am willing to mark Deva as a villager for now
I am assuming the wolf we are looking for in there is the injurer. Now, if Deva was that wolf and was given the shutters, it would be suspicious to not use them. However, in the event of using them I believe the smartest thing would to just have not used the injure ability since it would be traceable the next day.
Food for thought, but I am willing to mark Deva as a villager for now
I'm grilling a steak. I'll be back in a few
Well, hopefully someone from that crew checks in.
lynch pBC
for the time being
lynch pBC
for the time being
The thing that gives me pause about lynching AM is that her description of role/ability does sound like it could be a rider or dragon, which I'd find very unlikely to be wolfy. Could always be a lie/cover, but in this case I doubt it. I know Hmoo was the one added late and is assumed to be most likely village based on that, but out of what we know from my hold members so far I'd like to hear more from her and PBC.
I don't think that there is a booster.
I think there are 2 blockers. One of them tithed N3, so that whoever received the tithe, plus the two original blockers, all used their abilities on N4.
So, we can probably narrow down who the blockers are based on when they tithed. I don't know if that is helpful. If both blockers are village, it isn't. If at least one is wolf, we could get to a 50/50 chance of getting them in a lynch.
I think there are 2 blockers. One of them tithed N3, so that whoever received the tithe, plus the two original blockers, all used their abilities on N4.
So, we can probably narrow down who the blockers are based on when they tithed. I don't know if that is helpful. If both blockers are village, it isn't. If at least one is wolf, we could get to a 50/50 chance of getting them in a lynch.
I would put the good block as the ones described by SOV and dy that they were simply distracted from doing things. This injury/block appears to be very debilitating and would be wolfy in my opinion.
I was distracted N2 if that helps. Trying to catch up..
I'm grilling a steak. I'll be back in a few
Oh my god. Green beans and grilled garlic steak for late lunch/early dinner. I tried to savor it but it was too freaking delicious.
Well, hopefully someone from that crew checks in.
lynch pBC
for the time being
Yeah I'm honestly goodwith either one
The thing that gives me pause about lynching AM is that her description of role/ability does sound like it could be a rider or dragon, which I'd find very unlikely to be wolfy. Could always be a lie/cover, but in this case I doubt it. I know Hmoo was the one added late and is assumed to be most likely village based on that, but out of what we know from my hold members so far I'd like to hear more from her and PBC.
See I'm confused though. I've heard this a couple times. Why the heck does communication role=dragonrider?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think that there is a booster.
I think there are 2 blockers. One of them tithed N3, so that whoever received the tithe, plus the two original blockers, all used their abilities on N4.
So, we can probably narrow down who the blockers are based on when they tithed. I don't know if that is helpful. If both blockers are village, it isn't. If at least one is wolf, we could get to a 50/50 chance of getting them in a lynch.
There is a booster. The tithe recipient was boosted and used the block twice.
Unlynch Meathead, Lynch PBC
They know it's lynch time! NO ONE is showing up? Wtf.
Communication role =/= dragon or rider, but it seems to make sense. In the books, they are deeply linked. If something happens to a rider, a dragon suicides. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but that makes sense.
I guess wolves also could have a communication role, right? But I think the risk of taking down a rider (and thus also a dragon) is too high to risk it. Maybe I'm totally off base.
I guess wolves also could have a communication role, right? But I think the risk of taking down a rider (and thus also a dragon) is too high to risk it. Maybe I'm totally off base.
They know it's lynch time! NO ONE is showing up? Wtf.
It is really hard to feel bad about having put someone on the block when they don't show to defend.
Officialish Lynch Tally
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Promo (1) - HMufasa
PBC (5) - Promo, Guis, WZ, Lupes, Kam
AM (1) - Vethed, BBC
Hmoo (1) - Abney
10/20 - Deadline 8PM CST/9PM EST
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (1) - DVMD
Promo (1) - HMufasa
PBC (5) - Promo, Guis, WZ, Lupes, Kam
AM (1) - Vethed, BBC
Hmoo (1) - Abney
10/20 - Deadline 8PM CST/9PM EST
Part of it is learning how a person plays. AM seems to be one that checks in sporadically. I highly doubt she even checked after her statement then only clarified after I asked her to make the distinction without reading through the jabber first.
Because she doesn't know this book and just saw a bunch of peole saying they were injured. Most of these newer players haven't played in a game where a random event can be a bad guy.
@Animal Midwife , if you were to pick someone more wolfy out of @PrincessButterCup or @hazelmoo ; which one is more likely?
You've pretty much hit the head on the nail with these deductions. (I'm terrible with a theme I don't fully understand.)
I feel that PBC is more sketchy out of the two (especially her tithing deductions in our Hold). I don't want to start a bandwagon, but I also don't want to vote at the last minute.
Lynch PBC
For everybody looking for PBC you should know that she's taking the GRE again right now. I don't know if she'll be back before lynch closes or not.
I do agree that we should look into people in Deva's group for right now, but everybody's giving me feely feels.
I'm going to stick on AM for now, since that's where my feels are strongest, but I'll hopefully be able to waffle after a few people show up and give defenses.
I do agree that we should look into people in Deva's group for right now, but everybody's giving me feely feels.
I'm going to stick on AM for now, since that's where my feels are strongest, but I'll hopefully be able to waffle after a few people show up and give defenses.
What is a tithing deduction?You've pretty much hit the head on the nail with these deductions. (I'm terrible with a theme I don't fully understand.)
I feel that PBC is more sketchy out of the two (especially her tithing deductions in our Hold). I don't want to start a bandwagon, but I also don't want to vote at the last minute.
Lynch PBC
I feel strongly for yooooouuuuuFor everybody looking for PBC you should know that she's taking the GRE again right now. I don't know if she'll be back before lynch closes or not.
I do agree that we should look into people in Deva's group for right now, but everybody's giving me feely feels.
I'm going to stick on AM for now, since that's where my feels are strongest, but I'll hopefully be able to waffle after a few people show up and give defenses.
But I think it's just love. 😛
I was just about to ask thatWhat is a tithing deduction?
I'm here, I had a craptastic day and I'm attempting to catch up.
If you mean that she didn't tithe there are others that haven'tYou've pretty much hit the head on the nail with these deductions. (I'm terrible with a theme I don't fully understand.)
I feel that PBC is more sketchy out of the two (especially her tithing deductions in our Hold). I don't want to start a bandwagon, but I also don't want to vote at the last minute.
Lynch PBC
Lynch PBC
putting the pressure on
putting the pressure on
Also as an aside then, all the good vibes to PBC on the GRE.
It was literally just stated that shes taking the GRE.Lynch PBC
putting the pressure on
She might still be a wolf but I'm not expecting a defense.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is a tithing deduction?
I was referring to how she decided if tithes were related to injuries in ~30 min.
WutI was referring to how she decided if tithes were related to injuries in ~30 min.
Was going to reply, but Promethean's post pretty much sums up my thinking!See I'm confused though. I've heard this a couple times. Why the heck does communication role=dragonrider?
I think the way AM phrased it at the time also seemed to imply this to me, but I'd have to reread it.Communication role =/= dragon or rider, but it seems to make sense. In the books, they are deeply linked. If something happens to a rider, a dragon suicides. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but that makes sense.
I'm really sorry to hear that PBC is taking that test today. We still have an hour and change. Heaven knows we've seen bigger shifts in less time.
AM - This isn't a good time to say confusing things. I have a feeling someone in your hold is going down. I feel good about it not being Deva or Kata, but the rest of you all have people gunnign for you.
AM - This isn't a good time to say confusing things. I have a feeling someone in your hold is going down. I feel good about it not being Deva or Kata, but the rest of you all have people gunnign for you.
Didn't see, my reply was posted before I loaded new repliesIt was literally just stated that shes taking the GRE.
She might still be a wolf but I'm not expecting a defense.
Edit: Is Hmoo aroun, though?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K