You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Even if we're wrong it still gives us info, there is a paper trail to the source of the tithing and boosting info 
Where's the poop Hmoo?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh I hate you all. I couldn't complete a night action N2 because I tithed. I wanted to heal kata but was tithing that night unfortunately and couldn't. Last night I picked a random person and tried to heal DVDDream, but was injured and unable to. I'm a healer.
Exactly

Deva tithed N2.
Why would you try to heal someone without knowing if there were any injuries?
Why would you try to heal someone without knowing if there were any injuries?
I'm not finding the post you're referring to. Unless it was in your hold thread?
Yes. It was in my Hold. But what she said on this thread is the gist of it.
Correction. Deva tried to tithe N2. Shutters wouldn't let her. You have been identified as having tithed N3
Deva tithed N2.
Why would you try to heal someone without knowing if there were any injuries?
She must mean N3 since Kata was injured N2, But someone would have received a healing ability through tithe if what she says is true. Which means someone would have been healed last night. Haven't heard anything to this effect so, respectfully, I think she's full of ****. 😉
Correction. Deva tried to tithe N2. Shutters wouldn't let her. You have been identified as having tithed N3
I have my nights mixed up cause I started late. I tithed Sunday night
Not going to lie. You're making me go squinty eyes at you.Yes. It was in my Hold. But what she said on this thread is the gist of it.
Suuuuuure you doI have my nights mixed up cause I started late. I tithed Sunday night
You would have had to have tithed N3, but that doesn't quite make sense why you wouldn't opt out to heal if you knew kata was injured.Ugh I hate you all. I couldn't complete a night action N2 because I tithed. I wanted to heal kata but was tithing that night unfortunately and couldn't. Last night I picked a random person and tried to heal DVDDream, but was injured and unable to. I'm a healer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Gwen.
Not really feeling the current lynches, but I don't have anything better and DVMD usually has good instincts.
The hang up on the blockers doesn't make much sense. The tithes appear to be getting banked somehow and if there is a booster in play then there is definitely some confusion.
The bonk on my head, feels like a villager play after the debacle with SoV yesterday, so what else do we have?
Not really feeling the current lynches, but I don't have anything better and DVMD usually has good instincts.
The hang up on the blockers doesn't make much sense. The tithes appear to be getting banked somehow and if there is a booster in play then there is definitely some confusion.
The bonk on my head, feels like a villager play after the debacle with SoV yesterday, so what else do we have?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah it doesn't make sense otherwise. We know the ability stealing (at least according to PBC) didn't work through the shutters, so no reason for blocking to work through them. So it has to be one of you guys.
That tooYou would have had to have tithed N3, but that doesn't quite make sense why you wouldn't opt out to heal if you knew kata was injured.
The poop smell is so strong
What night number was last night?
Lynch Gwen.
Not really feeling the current lynches, but I don't have anything better and DVMD usually has good instincts.
The hang up on the blockers doesn't make much sense. The tithes appear to be getting banked somehow and if there is a booster in play then there is definitely some confusion.
The bonk on my head, feels like a villager play after the debacle with SoV yesterday, so what else do we have?
Tithes are getting tallied, for sure, but they are also being distributed for use the same night they are given up.
N4
N4What night number was last night?
I believe hmoo for what it is worth.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So how do we explain the situation then?N4
I believe hmoo for what it is worth.
what situation?So how do we explain the situation then?
Urgh! If it isn't Hmoo, it is Animal Mother.
If Animal Midwife lied about being a communicator, and is really a blocker, that is wolfy, and I want her dead. I don't want her dead if she is a Rider or a Dragon.
If Hmoo is lying about being a healer, and is really a blocker, that is wolfy, and I want her dead. I don't want her dead if she is a healer.
I'm hoping that someone got Sandstorm's ability and will rez her. I'm hoping that hard enough to go ahead and lynch the maybe-healer, because we might just be getting one back.
If Hmoo isn't a wolfy blocker, then AM has some 'splainin to do.
If Animal Midwife lied about being a communicator, and is really a blocker, that is wolfy, and I want her dead. I don't want her dead if she is a Rider or a Dragon.
If Hmoo is lying about being a healer, and is really a blocker, that is wolfy, and I want her dead. I don't want her dead if she is a healer.
I'm hoping that someone got Sandstorm's ability and will rez her. I'm hoping that hard enough to go ahead and lynch the maybe-healer, because we might just be getting one back.
If Hmoo isn't a wolfy blocker, then AM has some 'splainin to do.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But how would you know if the injury wouldn't have other effects than just continued blocking?If y'all want to kill me and screw yourselves over, fine. I volunteered to tithe because it's for the greater good and kata's ability is PMing, so I knew it wouldn't be the end of the world if she couldn't do that for one more night
There are 3 other people in your hold who could have tithed that night, I just don't understand volunteering when you could have used the ability you claim. It's not like you were the only one who could tithe.
what situation?
That because of the shuttering N2, someone in the Tillek hold had to have been responsible for Kata's injury. Hmoo tithed her ability N3, the same night someone else received an ability that when used, resulted in the only other injuries we've heard about so far.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
With kata being blocked/injured the night the shutters were being used.what situation?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think it would be reasonable for mods to add a second healer, rather than a second blocker, as a late add?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Kam and I need to stop ninja'ing each other 

Sorry, I just saw this. I was not injured last night.@Filly Bay , were you injured by thread? So far both Ruatha and Tillek have almost all thread injured players, Deva was not, waiting on PBC and FB to confirm.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I really have no idea what they would add, it depends on the makeup of the game at the time that hazel was added and whether or not they made any mechanical adjustments to compensate for the extra playersDo you think it would be reasonable for mods to add a second healer, rather than a second blocker, as a late add?
I know trilt doesn't care for blockers. Not sure about kcough thoughDo you think it would be reasonable for mods to add a second healer, rather than a second blocker, as a late add?
So I've got a song stuck in my head and I was shopping all day because I ****ING PASSED THE COMLEX HELL YEAH, but I have to post at least 12 times this cycle or something bad'll happen, so get ready for some spam.
Gone away, gone ahead,
Gone away, gone ahead,
Were the people injured either by bonking or thread able to perform actions last night? I know it was probably said, but my brain hit reboot just now and I lost some information.
were you injured by thread or head knocking?So I've got a song stuck in my head and I was shopping all day because I ****ING PASSED THE COMLEX HELL YEAH, but I have to post at least 12 times this cycle or something bad'll happen, so get ready for some spam.
Gone away, gone ahead,
I don't think the bonked people could. I'm not sure about the threadWere the people injured either by bonking or thread able to perform actions last night? I know it was probably said, but my brain hit reboot just now and I lost some information.
*************************************So I've got a song stuck in my head and I was shopping all day because I ****ING PASSED THE COMLEX HELL YEAH, but I have to post at least 12 times this cycle or something bad'll happen, so get ready for some spam.
Gone away, gone ahead,
I just had a little mini dance party for you here in the empty LECOM cafeteria. Appropos of nothing, a coyote just strolled across the parking lot.
**************************************
No, I've just got a song stuck in my head. The question song.were you injured by thread or head knocking?
"Echos roll unanswered."
I don't think the bonked people could. I'm not sure about the thread
Mods indicated that bonking stops actions.
Lynch Gwen
"Empty, open, dusty, dead."
Gone away, gone ahead... that is Lessa's song!
That is the song that Lessa wrote when she went back in time, so that she would hear it in the future, and realize that she needed to go back in time in order to solve the problem of not enough dragons/riders to defend the empty Weyrs.
Something is happening.
Something is happening.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm really hoping we get a wolf this time, this game is ****ing ridiculous so far.
"Why have all the Weyrfolk fled?"
Officialish Lynch Tally
Vethed ()
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (2) - DVMD, RM
Promo () -
PBC (2) - Guis, Lupes
AM (2) - Vethed, BBC
Hmufasa (5) - Abney, WZ, Promo, Gwen, Kam
Kam (1) - Hmoo
13/20 accounted for. Deadline 7 minutes!
Vethed ()
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (2) - DVMD, RM
Promo () -
PBC (2) - Guis, Lupes
AM (2) - Vethed, BBC
Hmufasa (5) - Abney, WZ, Promo, Gwen, Kam
Kam (1) - Hmoo
13/20 accounted for. Deadline 7 minutes!
Please double check the tally. Piles of waffles.
Oh shiiiiThat is the song that Lessa wrote when she went back in time, so that she would hear it in the future, and realize that she needed to go back in time in order to solve the problem of not enough dragons/riders to defend the empty Weyrs.
Something is happening.
Good to know it has some importance and I'm not torturing you for no reason.That is the song that Lessa wrote when she went back in time, so that she would hear it in the future, and realize that she needed to go back in time in order to solve the problem of not enough dragons/riders to defend the empty Weyrs.
Something is happening.
"Where have dragons gone together"
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K