You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just pointing out we have no reason other than PBC's own words to believe she was really a lone wolf, unless the mods went back and made adjustments to the writeup. She's in the same color as the other wolves and there was nothing in what they told us of her role to indicate that she was alone.
When was the conversion related one received?
This makes it sounds like "the selfish one", who was one of the converts, could convert another.
Tuesday. Yeah, I could see that.
Hey, who tithed last night? Abney and who else?
Tuesday. Yeah, I could see that.
Hey, who tithed last night? Abney and who else?
FFM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Three plot against Pern ... early, don't know exactly.
Tithe or all will cry when threadfalls .. Mondayish - You know, right when I started shouting for people to tithe, for serious!
Conversions .. Tuesday.
Tithe or all will cry when threadfalls .. Mondayish - You know, right when I started shouting for people to tithe, for serious!
Conversions .. Tuesday.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So d4? Ok, so by that point Gwen was already converted. I think you're right in that she could have been changed back if dy had been resurrected. But since she wasn't, if I'm right in my interpretation I think we are probably looking for two converts, plus a chaos/neutral.Tuesday. Yeah, I could see that.
Hey, who tithed last night? Abney and who else?
I'm always sure that wolves are going to eat me in my sleep.
I got an interesting tithed ability. No idea how to deploy it helpfully. Trying to sort out what it might suggest about the person who handed it off, if I can suss out who that was.
I got an interesting tithed ability. No idea how to deploy it helpfully. Trying to sort out what it might suggest about the person who handed it off, if I can suss out who that was.
So d4? Ok, so by that point Gwen was already converted. I think you're right in that she could have been changed back if dy had been resurrected. But since she wasn't, if I'm right in my interpretation I think we are probably looking for two converts, plus a chaos/neutral.
I'd actually only guess 1 convert, since the message itself makes it seem like Gwen had not yet converted another, only that she had the potential to. The following night was cancelled, and then we lynched Gwen.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh, good call. I had forgotten what day gwen was lynched. That's better then.I'd actually only guess 1 convert, since the message itself makes it seem like Gwen had not yet converted another, only that she had the potential to. The following night was cancelled, and then we lynched Gwen.
Yes, I have a bug up my butt about DVMD. But there are reasons for my continued distrust, besides that she keeps wanting to lynch me, and that she cancelled night on a night when Sands rez ability had been tithed, and I'd all but said outright that I planned to use it to bring her back so we could have a healer.
Is it just me, or is it at least slightly off to have a villager have only a one time use ability, and nothing else? Particularly in a game where a major mechanic is donating abilities to other players? And for that ability to be something as extravagant as cancelling an entire night. In a game with so many communication abilities and other minor abilities?
Here is my thought... if she is a villager, she doesn't have an ability, can't tithe, (and wouldn't when she could.) And, since she doesn't have a dragon, if lynching her is a mistake, at least it isn't a kill two villagers with one stone kind of mistake.
If she is some kind of neutral/chaos/other thing, maybe she did have a baseline ability and didn't want to be found out by tithing it. Also, lost a dragon... even if her role was benign to start, could have been converted.
So, finally, Lynch DVMD
Believe me or not, I'd be happy to be wrong about her. If anyone can speak for her, if anyone has a strong vouch that she is a villager, I'll reel it in.
Is it just me, or is it at least slightly off to have a villager have only a one time use ability, and nothing else? Particularly in a game where a major mechanic is donating abilities to other players? And for that ability to be something as extravagant as cancelling an entire night. In a game with so many communication abilities and other minor abilities?
Here is my thought... if she is a villager, she doesn't have an ability, can't tithe, (and wouldn't when she could.) And, since she doesn't have a dragon, if lynching her is a mistake, at least it isn't a kill two villagers with one stone kind of mistake.
If she is some kind of neutral/chaos/other thing, maybe she did have a baseline ability and didn't want to be found out by tithing it. Also, lost a dragon... even if her role was benign to start, could have been converted.
So, finally, Lynch DVMD
Believe me or not, I'd be happy to be wrong about her. If anyone can speak for her, if anyone has a strong vouch that she is a villager, I'll reel it in.
"I say a little prayer (for more votes)" Lynch Tally
Promo () -
FFM (1) - LIS
DVMD (2) - FFM, Promo
Abney () -
WZ (1) - Kam
4/13 accounted for. Deadline 9pm CST/10PM EST. 2 hours remaining.
Promo () -
FFM (1) - LIS
DVMD (2) - FFM, Promo
Abney () -
WZ (1) - Kam
4/13 accounted for. Deadline 9pm CST/10PM EST. 2 hours remaining.
I got an interesting tithed ability. No idea how to deploy it helpfully. Trying to sort out what it might suggest about the person who handed it off, if I can suss out who that was.
If abneys tithe really didn't go through, then it had to be from FFM
**************************************************************

While you all are chasing your own tails on thread, I'm at homing cooking brisket. Tasty villager brisket. 😏
Have fun!
************************************************
We'd be happy to!I'm always sure that wolves are going to eat me in my sleep.
While you all are chasing your own tails on thread, I'm at homing cooking brisket. Tasty villager brisket. 😏
Have fun!
************************************************
I got a message that said "your attempt at nobly tithing your ability is noted"If abneys tithe really didn't go through, then it had to be from FFM
I don't think that sounds like a resounding yes
Unlynch DVMD - there will be time later for my suspicions to be looked into, and I'm content with having voiced them
Lynch FFM
The ability is unusual, possibly chaotic. @Flim Flam Man is invited to convince me otherwise.
Lynch FFM
The ability is unusual, possibly chaotic. @Flim Flam Man is invited to convince me otherwise.
Care to share? @Promethean
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is it?Unlynch DVMD - there will be time later for my suspicions to be looked into, and I'm content with having voiced them
Lynch FFM
The ability is unusual, possibly chaotic. @Flim Flam Man is invited to convince me otherwise.
Wait
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Huh. There is only one role I would expect FFM to have based on earlier game talk...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And it is not something I would call chaotic or unusual
It could be protective, villagey.
It could be something else. It doesn't seem wolfy, exactly.
It just isn't an ability that I've encountered before. I'm over on the mafia rules wiki trying to sort out whether FFM is a good witch, or a bad witch.
It could be something else. It doesn't seem wolfy, exactly.
It just isn't an ability that I've encountered before. I'm over on the mafia rules wiki trying to sort out whether FFM is a good witch, or a bad witch.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What I'm saying is it doesn't sound like what I assumed FFM's ability to be...It could be protective, villagey.
It could be something else. It doesn't seem wolfy, exactly.
It just isn't an ability that I've encountered before. I'm over on the mafia rules wiki trying to sort out whether FFM is a good witch, or a bad witch.
Hmmm... it was just not an ability I'd met before. I'm feeling village on it, after all.
Unlynch FFM
Now, I need another lynch target, and only 1.5 hours to go...
Unlynch FFM
Now, I need another lynch target, and only 1.5 hours to go...
What I'm saying is it doesn't sound like what I assumed FFM's ability to be...
Well, what did you think it was?
I haven't felt a single thing all day and looked at the clock 10 minutes ago and my stomach fell out of my buttHmmm... it was just not an ability I'd met before. I'm feeling village on it, after all.
Unlynch FFM
Now, I need another lynch target, and only 1.5 hours to go...
I was hoping something would stand out and just hasn't
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
****, am I voting for anyone right now?
Vote WZ then so I can figure out whether I should be pleased with myself or should feel like an idiot.I was hoping something would stand out and just hasn't
Officialish Lynch Tally
Promo () -
FFM (1) - LIS
DVMD (1) - FFM
Abney () -
WZ (1) - Kam
3/13 accounted for. Deadline in 1.5hrs at 9pm CST/10PM EST.
Promo () -
FFM (1) - LIS
DVMD (1) - FFM
Abney () -
WZ (1) - Kam
3/13 accounted for. Deadline in 1.5hrs at 9pm CST/10PM EST.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Stop it. Now you're just being ridiculous. It's one thing for you to vote on your tenuous feels but to push a lynch that you don't have anything for except your paranoia? Please.Vote WZ then so I can figure out whether I should be pleased with myself or should feel like an idiot.
Lynch Kam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll leave that to him, I'm not into outing people, plus if I'm wrong I would rather it come from him then give him the chance to go along with what I think.Well, what did you think it was?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Despite the fact that she's lost her mind I'm almost certain that's a bad idea.Lynch Kam
Despite the fact that she's lost her mind I'm almost certain that's a bad idea.
Why is it bad?
Everything is feels at this point. We're looking for converts. I don't feel like mine are particularly tenuous but I certainly understand why you disagree.[emoji14]Stop it. Now you're just being ridiculous. It's one thing for you to vote on your tenuous feels but to push a lynch that you don't have anything for except your paranoia? Please.
You're an egg that's going to preoccupy me until you're cracked.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't really say more. Just that I'm almost positive she's a villager. And it's not just feels.Why is it bad?
****************************************Can't really say more. Just that I'm almost positive she's a villager. And it's not just feels.
FFM is a girl? How many female ethereal beings are there in this game?
****************************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, not everything is feels. There is analysis. There is reading posts and looking at the interactions between known wolves and living players. Even when looking for converts there are things you can point to in the thread, in the posts, that would lead to your conclusions. But you have none of that or at least you haven't shared it.Everything is feels at this point. We're looking for converts. I don't feel like mine are particularly tenuous but I certainly understand why you disagree.[emoji14]
You're an egg that's going to preoccupy me until you're cracked.
Kam is likely village. Feels. I've gone back and forth, but...
Lupes trusted Abney and Rez Mike up through her untimely demise and that carries weight with me.
FB role revealed... did she give a specific dragon name? Just curious. Dragon would be a great thing for a convert to claim, after all.
We are all going to get more and more paranoid as we move into endgame. That is why I am for a DVMD lynch. At least I will get to feel good about it. The risk/benefit ratio looks favorable to me. I can't say that about most speculative lynches.
Lynch DVMDream
Lupes trusted Abney and Rez Mike up through her untimely demise and that carries weight with me.
FB role revealed... did she give a specific dragon name? Just curious. Dragon would be a great thing for a convert to claim, after all.
We are all going to get more and more paranoid as we move into endgame. That is why I am for a DVMD lynch. At least I will get to feel good about it. The risk/benefit ratio looks favorable to me. I can't say that about most speculative lynches.
Lynch DVMDream
I've shared it in our hold. Will post it here shortly. And yes, I've used the above to narrow my list down to 5, the others I feel very comfortable excluding. I meant it was feels past that point.No, not everything is feels. There is analysis. There is reading posts and looking at the interactions between known wolves and living players. Even when looking for converts there are things you can point to in the thread, in the posts, that would lead to your conclusions. But you have none of that or at least you haven't shared it.
Deplaning. Will copy paste from hold PM in a sec
*sigh* So close to deadline. I smell a bandwagon...
Unlynch Kam
Unlynch Kam
Kam, I don't know. Wildzoo has been very tricky before. But I think she is village. You, too.
Can anyone vouch for DVMD? Anyone?
Can anyone vouch for DVMD? Anyone?
I believe DVMD is village, for what it's worth.Kam is likely village. Feels. I've gone back and forth, but...
Lupes trusted Abney and Rez Mike up through her untimely demise and that carries weight with me.
FB role revealed... did she give a specific dragon name? Just curious. Dragon would be a great thing for a convert to claim, after all.
We are all going to get more and more paranoid as we move into endgame. That is why I am for a DVMD lynch. At least I will get to feel good about it. The risk/benefit ratio looks favorable to me. I can't say that about most speculative lynches.
Lynch DVMDream
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nothing you said in the hold said anything about my posts, my votes, my behavior, or anything that I would count as basic analysis.I've shared it in our hold. Will post it here shortly. And yes, I've used the above to narrow my list down to 5, the others I feel very comfortable excluding. I meant it was feels past that point.
Deplaning. Will copy paste from hold PM in a sec
QUOTE="Kam325, convMessage: 4299835, member: 602233"]It's a lot of little things. A feeling. Some I won't point to. Some others---the fact that MJ, Guis, and I are all still alive, when I wouldn't expect us to be. We've all been openly trustful of you. A good convert would leave a buffer of villagers who trust her. The fact that as far as I remember you've never been seriously considered for lynch. The fact that if I was a wolf, you're likely the one I would have chosen to convert. The nature of Meathead's defense last night in Hold PM, though there's one thing I think you might have caught and stopped, giving me a little pause. You've seemed exceptionally villager all game, so I realize this must be really obnoxious if I'm ****ing this up, but that's what you'd want from a talented convert, and you're a talented wolf. Sorry, I realize that doesn't give you anything to defend.[/QUOTE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch FFM
Officialish Lynch Tally
Promo () -
FFM (2) - LIS, AM
DVMD (2) - FFM, Promo
Abney () -
WZ (1) - Kam
5/13 accounted for. Deadline in less than one freaking hour, guys.
Promo () -
FFM (2) - LIS, AM
DVMD (2) - FFM, Promo
Abney () -
WZ (1) - Kam
5/13 accounted for. Deadline in less than one freaking hour, guys.
I think FFM is worth keeping around.
WZ, Kam has some good reasons there. You are a very talented wolf when you play one. You would have made a good convert.
WZ, Kam has some good reasons there. You are a very talented wolf when you play one. You would have made a good convert.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Kam325 who else is on your list? You didn't answer.
Purposefully, I feel like it's essentially posting all my cleareds and not necessarily a great idea.@Kam325 who else is on your list? You didn't answer.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K