Dubz Has A Modding Addiction - WW Sign Ups (CLOSED)

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What type of game do you want to play?


  • Total voters
    17

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk what this game will be like yet. The only thing I've decided is that plurality rules will be in effect. Don't know what that means? Ask @Animal Midwife.

Theme? Idk. Terrible science puns
Roleset? Idk. Probably more on the basic side, but we'll see.Depends on numbers. Will be more on the basic side, but not entirely vanilla.
Semi-open setup: you'll know what roles could potentially be in the game, but not the exact roles

For right now, let's just see where the WW gods take us. Please only sign up if you actually have time to play. I don't mind running a smallish game (though probably need at least 9 players). The last two or three people that sign up will be reserved as subs because I always need them (unless we already have subs on standby at that time). Sign ups will be open for 24 hours. Expect the game will end D5, because the curse is real.

Players:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
etc

Subs:
1.
2.
3.

Tots:

1.
2.
3.
etc...
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll see I have added a poll.

If we go with a basics game, I might give the matrix setup another shot, but modify it (mostly to fit our typical wolf ratio). If we go with a midling game, I have one that I've been saving for a rainy day (based on a setup that SOV used a couple years ago). If we go crazy town...well, I would literally be insane to run a game like that right now, but I can certainly do it.

I've taken a liking to open setups so that will probably be a thing at least to some extent.

Or, it might just be everyone is too busy to play right now and there will be no game until kata and kaydubs run theirs. I will not be offended lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Players:

1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7.
8.
9.
etc

Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
3.

Tots:

1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5.
etc.