Dubz Has A Modding Addiction - WW Sign Ups (CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What type of game do you want to play?

• Total voters

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Idk what this game will be like yet. The only thing I've decided is that plurality rules will be in effect. Don't know what that means? Ask @Animal Midwife.

Theme? Idk. Terrible science puns
Roleset? Idk. Probably more on the basic side, but we'll see.Depends on numbers. Will be more on the basic side, but not entirely vanilla.
Semi-open setup: you'll know what roles could potentially be in the game, but not the exact roles

For right now, let's just see where the WW gods take us. Please only sign up if you actually have time to play. I don't mind running a smallish game (though probably need at least 9 players). The last two or three people that sign up will be reserved as subs because I always need them (unless we already have subs on standby at that time). Sign ups will be open for 24 hours. Expect the game will end D5, because the curse is real.

Players:
etc

Subs:

Tots:

etc...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You'll see I have added a poll.

If we go with a basics game, I might give the matrix setup another shot, but modify it (mostly to fit our typical wolf ratio). If we go with a midling game, I have one that I've been saving for a rainy day (based on a setup that SOV used a couple years ago). If we go crazy town...well, I would literally be insane to run a game like that right now, but I can certainly do it.

I've taken a liking to open setups so that will probably be a thing at least to some extent.

Or, it might just be everyone is too busy to play right now and there will be no game until kata and kaydubs run theirs. I will not be offended lol

Reactions: 1 user
"You may select up to 2 choices. Your vote will be publicly visible."

:cryi:
The votes of people who sign up to play count more than the votes of tots, so I need to see who is voting for what :p The two choices is for those indecisive hooligans...

Members don't see this ad :)
Players:
1. pip
etc

Subs:
1. Capri

Tots:

1. Lawpy
etc...

Take me off the player list if you want help modding. I don't go back to school for another week.

I'm a horrible person and trying not to break my abstinence already on this game.

omg I've been play games non-stop for over a year

why can't I stop?!

Reactions: 2 users
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. am
etc

Subs:
1. Capri

Tots:

1. Lawpy
etc...

Reactions: 4 users
Okay, well that lasted longer than my new year's resolutions, at least.

Reactions: 4 users
Someone sign me up

With the full knowledge that I will be at Dierks Bentley tomorrow night, Toby Keith on Saturday night, and Eric Church on Sunday night. AKA if someone calls me sketchy for only being around in the mornings I will probably implode and take you down with me.

Oh, and my dog is due next Friday so bring it on D5 curse!

Reactions: 1 users
It is the weekend afterall
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble

etc

Subs:
1. Capri