-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dubz Has A Modding Addiction - WW Sign Ups (CLOSED)
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh it's starting tonight, should be over before kaydubs and kata start their game on the 24th/25thWhen do you expect to start the game? I will have a whole bunch more time as of today but I leave the country on the 26th so if it starts later maybe not the best idea for me.
@SnowshoeDog143
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll think about it. Tag me again if you need more before starting. Otherwise I’ll be a sub/spectator. I’m a little worn out right now and also helping with first year orientation next week@PrincessButterCup @Melchizedek @johnnaboo @Karabiner13 @katashark @dolphin106258 @SportPonies @WeimMama @allieh8607 @raf2769
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have found a setup I can use if we have 6-7 players, so not to worry 
I'm kind of terrifiedI have found a setup I can use if we have 6-7 players, so not to worry![]()
One wolf, or lylo every day??
I feel like if you assume 2 players dead per day, you could handle like a 12-15 person game in that many days, no?
Has there ever been like a rolling admission game?
I'm not sure how you'd do it but that could be fun, too
I'm not sure how you'd do it but that could be fun, too
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😏I'm kind of terrified
One wolf, or lylo every day??
1 Odd Night* Serial Killer Neighbor
1 Even Night* Serial Killer Neighbor
4 Village Neighbors
+/- 1 Vanilla Villager
Neighbor pairings randomized. Weeee!
*note that once the game reaches 3 or fewer players, SK's can kill on any night
I can handle as many players as will sign up, but currently we're at 6 so I had to find a setup for that, just in case lolI feel like if you assume 2 players dead per day, you could handle like a 12-15 person game in that many days, no?
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Has there ever been like a rolling admission game?
I'm not sure how you'd do it but that could be fun, too
not that I recall. Would be interesting though. Everyone has an understudy? or the game just grows over time? lolIf it's going to be a smaller game (less players to try to read) I can make that work! If we're at 10 people or less in the final roster, count me in?I can handle as many players as will sign up, but currently we're at 6 so I had to find a setup for that, just in case lol
Just don't do a hot potato wolf. That doesn't end well. 😉not that I recall. Would be interesting though. Everyone has an understudy? or the game just grows over time? lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you do one of those? Because that was a jdh game thing too I think...Just don't do a hot potato wolf. That doesn't end well. 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs (if 10 players or fewer)
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Sign ups will lock at midnight
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs (if 10 players or fewer)
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Sign ups will lock at midnight
Last edited:
Did you do one of those? Because that was a jdh game thing too I think...
I still have residual panic from that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In Veronica Mars. If someone else did it too I don't feel as stupid anymore . . . Definitely blew up in my face a little. 🙄Did you do one of those? Because that was a jdh game thing too I think...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I get so confused in lounge games I have a hard time remembering what went on in most of them lol Plus seem to consistently die pretty early, and there's never a dead chat, so I don't tend to follow much after I dieI still have residual panic from that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ohhh one of the 4 games I've missed! Yeah there was something like that in a jdh game. Maybe in more than one actually.In Veronica Mars. If someone else did it too I don't feel as stupid anymore . . . Definitely blew up in my face a little. 🙄
Dude?! Did you just bump me off position 5?!It is the weekend afterall
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
etc
Subs:
1. Capri
2.
3.
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4.
etc....
If there are PMs I need to be able to role reveal to SAR and confess all my secrets it is a very short tradition 🙁Dude?! Did you just bump me off position 5?!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Common courtesy is to ask before you bump someone from the spot they signed up in, unless that someone is a noob 😛If there are PMs I need to be able to role reveal to SAR and confess all my secrets it is a very short tradition 🙁
Also, there will not be roster-based PMing in this game
If there are PMs I need to be able to role reveal to SAR and confess all my secrets it is a very short tradition 🙁
I believe WZ said the neighborhoods would be randomized so I don't think being next to someone guarantees being able to PM with them.
😏
1 Odd Night* Serial Killer Neighbor
1 Even Night* Serial Killer Neighbor
4 Village Neighbors
+/- 1 Vanilla Villager
Neighbor pairings randomized. Weeee!
*note that once the game reaches 3 or fewer players, SK's can kill on any night
I can handle as many players as will sign up, but currently we're at 6 so I had to find a setup for that, just in case lol
This actually sounds like crazy amounts of fun
If there are PMs I need to be able to role reveal to SAR and confess all my secrets it is a very short tradition 🙁
I loled
Yeah I feel like that was a thing in that jdh lounge game where I pissed off about 20 different peopleDid you do one of those? Because that was a jdh game thing too I think...
Thoracic guy was the only constant/original wolf? Maybe?
Someone put me in somewhere there’s a good chance I’ll regret this.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs (if 10 players or fewer)
8. Cheezit
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Sign ups will lock at midnight
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs (if 10 players or fewer)
8. Cheezit
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Sign ups will lock at midnight
As much as I would love to play, I think I'm going to sit out the next 1 or 2 games
Idk if I should play a really crazy one like this I feel like I would be mega confused
Fastest way to learn is to go right into it 😉Idk if I should play a really crazy one like this I feel like I would be mega confused
Lol since it’s the weekend i guess, someone can add me if they don’t mind. 🙂Fastest way to learn is to go right into it 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs (if 10 players or fewer)
8. Cheezit
9. Dolphin
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Sign ups will lock at midnight
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs (if 10 players or fewer)
8. Cheezit
9. Dolphin
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Sign ups will lock at midnight
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooo 9. That's a different setup 😏
This had better be sarcasm 😛Idk if I should play a really crazy one like this I feel like I would be mega confused
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sign Ups closed. I just got to work so keep your pants on. You'll get your roles soon.
Too late, pants were off a long time agoSign Ups closed. I just got to work so keep your pants on. You'll get your roles soon.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Final List! Roles on their way!
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs
8. Cheezit
9. Dolphin
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
3. sporty
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
Players:
1. pip
2. bj
3. AM
4. SAR
5. Coffee?
6. Skimble
7. Peebs
8. Cheezit
9. Dolphin
Subs:
1. Capri
2. genny
3. sporty
Tots:
1. Lawpy
2. Paws
3. Ski
4. Raf
5. Cray
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Game thread is live and open! Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread
Aw too late. But at least I voted in the poll 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Would you like to spectate?Aw too late. But at least I voted in the poll![]()
Would you like to spectate?
Sure! Put me in the tator tot chat. I usually forget about the game if I'm dead or spectating though so I may end up not paying attention lol..
Eeeek...probably should sit out one or a few. Can I be in the tots chat?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K