-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am suddenly reminded of a conversation about a mad MJ being a converted MJ... 😛You're all ******ed and have proven the reason that people just shouldn't say a damn thing on topic when playing WW. I'm never trying to constructively contribute to a WW game again, you all suck.
Also, I'm not a wolf, but I'm so pissed at everyone I'm totally fine with you lynching me.
Unlynch whomever, lynch MJ
I should be focusing on school anyway.
Unlynch whomever, lynch MJ
I should be focusing on school anyway.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just get really annoyed whenever people throw anyone that's trying to contribute under the bus, it pisses me off. No wolf in the history of ever that isn't an absolute ******* would come out and pose a theory to the group. No one. Ever. Precisely because it usually gets you killed and there is no good that can come of something you can't prove. Hence why this lynch is ******ed. Dyachei, can you just modkill me so they can get on with possibly lynching a real wolf?I am suddenly reminded of a conversation about a mad MJ being a converted MJ... 😛
### lynch MJ ###


What's deadline?
My suspicion of you has nothing to do with what sov said.I just get really annoyed whenever people throw anyone that's trying to contribute under the bus, it pisses me off. No wolf in the history of ever that isn't an absolute ******* would come out and pose a theory to the group. No one. Ever. Precisely because it usually gets you killed and there is no good that can come of something you can't prove. Hence why this lynch is ******ed. Dyachei, can you just modkill me so they can get on with possibly lynching a real wolf?
Fair enough. I really don't mind people lynching me, I just hate when people lynch me for dumb reasons. I'm not really invested in this game at all, I seriously only check on it once a day (I think I've missed like, half the votes) but to come back to being lynched for reasons that make me eye roll so hard that I strained my gorramn extra ocular muscles just annoyed the hell out of me.My suspicion of you has nothing to do with what sov said.
So come one people, get on board. Lynch me. I'm completely useless, I'm fairly inactive, I've got no info, and I've got no abilities, so all you're losing is a vanilla villager that's hardly playing, no big.
lynch zen
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Rojo mentioned way back when you asked to be lynched that you would make a good conversion targetI just get really annoyed whenever people throw anyone that's trying to contribute under the bus, it pisses me off. No wolf in the history of ever that isn't an absolute ******* would come out and pose a theory to the group. No one. Ever. Precisely because it usually gets you killed and there is no good that can come of something you can't prove. Hence why this lynch is ******ed. Dyachei, can you just modkill me so they can get on with possibly lynching a real wolf?

And I post plenty of theories as a wolf! Exhibit A: @lhmhtd was a lone wolf 😀
I've counted one no-kill, then STL was killed, then three more no-kill nights in a row. Rojo says one was protection. So either the protector is lucky and was successful multiple times, or we have possibly three converts now. Which seems like a lot. But if the wolves can still kill, then I'm not sure how to explain so many no-kills.Yeah, figured I was getting my nights confused.
Did anyone say for sure how many no kill nights we had? Was it 3 or 4? And how many of those can be accounted for by protection?
This is reminding me of the way you sounded in ww101 as a convert... But I'm not suspicious enough to waffle to you right now.You're all ******ed and have proven the reason that people just shouldn't say a damn thing on topic when playing WW. I'm never trying to constructively contribute to a WW game again, you all suck.
Unlynch krist, lynch zen. Feels that won't go away.
WZ, your tallying is missed. I'm at the library and not on a regular computer so it's hard to tally. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just dropped the bf off at the airport and got on my laptop, tallying is in progress 🙂WZ, your tallying is missed. I'm at the library and not on a regular computer so it's hard to tally. 🙁
unlynch MJ, lynch zen
In case you guys change your mind. I don't care one way or another though.
In case you guys change your mind. I don't care one way or another though.
I've been converted since then. I generally don't get irritable when converted, but in 101 I was just pissed that I was converted in the first place and it carried over into the main thread. I generally do lay into villagers when they're lynching me though, because I'm almost always a villager and I just get annoyed at dying all the time to lynches instead of the wolves. I'm like the anti-Cyndia.I've counted one no-kill, then STL was killed, then three more no-kill nights in a row. Rojo says one was protection. So either the protector is lucky and was successful multiple times, or we have possibly three converts now. Which seems like a lot. But if the wolves can still kill, then I'm not sure how to explain so many no-kills.
This is reminding me of the way you sounded in ww101 as a convert... But I'm not suspicious enough to waffle to you right now.
Unlynch krist, lynch zen. Feels that won't go away.
*****unlynch mj lynch zen****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
the most official unofficial fail tally
MJ - 6 (SOV, Zen, rojo, BI, Krist, FFM)
krist - 3 (html, WZ, Rogert)
Zen - 4 (devyn, Willow, MJ, VetAsh)
13/13 votes cast
MJ - 6 (SOV, Zen, rojo, BI, Krist, FFM)
krist - 3 (html, WZ, Rogert)
Zen - 4 (devyn, Willow, MJ, VetAsh)
13/13 votes cast
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch krist
Gonna think for a bit now that I have the time. Not sure when lynch closes, does anybody know?
Gonna think for a bit now that I have the time. Not sure when lynch closes, does anybody know?
I would be willing to switch over to Zen. Her voting in the orca lynch was kinda weird. I don't think she voted at all, even though she was online and commenting.
MJ being belligerent reminds me WAY too much of WW101, though. I'm ok switching over to zen for today, but I'd like some more info on MJ.
unlynch MJ, lynch zen
MJ being belligerent reminds me WAY too much of WW101, though. I'm ok switching over to zen for today, but I'd like some more info on MJ.
unlynch MJ, lynch zen
Annnnddd I've created two ties today! I'm on a roll! 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
He has a point though. He's always belligerent when he's getting lynched. In fact, I think he might have been less belligerent the other times he's been converted.I would be willing to switch over to Zen. Her voting in the orca lynch was kinda weird. I don't think she voted at all, even though she was online and commenting.
MJ being belligerent reminds me WAY too much of WW101, though. I'm ok switching over to zen for today, but I'd like some more info on MJ.
unlynch MJ, lynch zen
Ok, grumpy MJ is normal MJ. Got it. 😉unlynch MJ, lynch zen
In case you guys change your mind. I don't care one way or another though.
I've been converted since then. I generally don't get irritable when converted, but in 101 I was just pissed that I was converted in the first place and it carried over into the main thread. I generally do lay into villagers when they're lynching me though, because I'm almost always a villager and I just get annoyed at dying all the time to lynches instead of the wolves. I'm like the anti-Cyndia.
I'm not sure where the MJ suspicion prior to the grumpy posts was coming from. I still don't think you were a good target because you were unlikely to make it to end game. And zen and devyn both had similar posts more recently, asking to be lynched because of lack of time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you think he's trying to join the grumpy old man club?? 😱Ok, grumpy MJ is normal MJ. Got it. 😉
I'm not sure where the MJ suspicion prior to the grumpy posts was coming from. I still don't think you were a good target because you were unlikely to make it to end game. And zen and devyn both had similar posts more recently, asking to be lynched because of lack of time.
Yeah, I think you're right. I kind of doubt he would reuse his ww101 convert strategy, especially because it almost didn't work then, and he knows a lot of the currently living villagers remember that game.He has a point though. He's always belligerent when he's getting lynched. In fact, I think he might have been less belligerent the other times he's been converted.
I'm just having WW101 ptsd flashbacks lolHe has a point though. He's always belligerent when he's getting lynched. In fact, I think he might have been less belligerent the other times he's been converted.
If zen winds up being a wolf major props go to Devyn lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm here to save the day!Annnnddd I've created two ties today! I'm on a roll! 😉
lynch Zen
Agreeing with BI on the weirdness during the orca lynch.
I'm a busy vet student out of glycopyrrolate. I've had no conversions and no protections.
As for the orca lynch - as I recall, I checked in during the morning to ask what the vote count was. After that, I worked in the lab for a while. When I checked back, I saw that orca had been lynched. I didn't want to contribute to a lynch vote without knowing more about what was going on.
As I said before, I'm OK if you lynch me. I should probably focus more on labwork anyway. At this point, I have no special powers to contribute to the village.
As for the orca lynch - as I recall, I checked in during the morning to ask what the vote count was. After that, I worked in the lab for a while. When I checked back, I saw that orca had been lynched. I didn't want to contribute to a lynch vote without knowing more about what was going on.
As I said before, I'm OK if you lynch me. I should probably focus more on labwork anyway. At this point, I have no special powers to contribute to the village.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Granted, the orca lynch was weird because of SDN having issues for a while.
I think a full day cycle passed without me checking in...that's just messed up
I think a full day cycle passed without me checking in...that's just messed up
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know this is going to sound paranoid as hell but Zen's missed lynches and general absence started the day after the first no kill night
You're right. I had the bad luck to get really busy around then. Over the past week, I've had multiple days where it takes me 13-14 hours in the lab to get through all the work I have. Yesterday was one of those days.I know this is going to sound paranoid as hell but Zen's missed lynches and general absence started the day after the first no kill night
@madjack: why so hostile to a lynch? I can understand defending yourself as a villager so that you can steer the group to a useful lynch, but why get mad when you volunteered earlier?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You tagged the wrong @Mad Jack 😛You're right. I had the bad luck to get really busy around then. Over the past week, I've had multiple days where it takes me 13-14 hours in the lab to get through all the work I have. Yesterday was one of those days.
@madjack: why so hostile to a lynch? I can understand defending yourself as a villager so that you can steer the group to a useful lynch, but why get mad when you volunteered earlier?
I tend to get pissy when I'm up for a lynch for bad reasons. My name isn't Pleasant Jack for a reason.You're right. I had the bad luck to get really busy around then. Over the past week, I've had multiple days where it takes me 13-14 hours in the lab to get through all the work I have. Yesterday was one of those days.
@madjack: why so hostile to a lynch? I can understand defending yourself as a villager so that you can steer the group to a useful lynch, but why get mad when you volunteered earlier?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thought I might have been onto something with @SummerTheLynx's theory...but the last group messed it up. I don't know why I try.
I always interpreted it as mad-crazy, not mad-angry. Mad is too vague. I vote that for the sake of clarity we refer to you as GJ. Grumpy Jack.I tend to get pissy when I'm up for a lynch for bad reasons. My name isn't Pleasant Jack for a reason.
I don't think dyachei ever specified a deadline for today.unlynch krist
Gonna think for a bit now that I have the time. Not sure when lynch closes, does anybody know?
Zeng was not a wolf as of a few nights ago, but the 3 nights of no kills could change that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe he's crazy AND angry 😱I always interpreted it as mad-crazy, not mad-angry. Mad is too vague. I vote that for the sake of clarity we refer to you as GJ. Grumpy Jack.
I don't think dyachei ever specified a deadline for today.
*********************Thought I might have been onto something with @SummerTheLynx's theory...but the last group messed it up. I don't know why I try.
You and I both know trying to think like me will get you practically nowhere. It's a dark and scary place in there.... 😛
*********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am well aware, but as I was looking back through the thread I came across the posts where you were mentioning your theory and almost thought I had it. Curse you for not telling anyone what it was, because even if it was wrong or is no longer useful it's going to bother me until I'm dead 😛*********************
You and I both know trying to think like me will get you practically nowhere. It's a dark and scary place in there.... 😛
*********************
You people are weird
You people are weird
************************
I am the only normal person here.. too bad I am dead...
************************
IS THAT A CAT SIZED PAINTBALL GUN?! 😉here's a gif of DVM at this very moment:
![]()
Still putting this out there... I mean, last time I cleared someone, ya'll still lynched them, so not sure this is going to be any differentZeng was not a wolf as of a few nights ago, but the 3 nights of no kills could change that
Was she cleared before the the random string of no-kill nights? She's one of several people that's been acting differently since that string of nights.Still putting this out there... I mean, last time I cleared someone, ya'll still lynched them, so not sure this is going to be any different
So Zheng was the person that supposedly rezzed LIS right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YesSo Zheng was the person that supposedly rezzed LIS right?
It was before that, yes, so I know that puts an Asterix on it, but still, I think a poor choice for a conversion imo, it was a bunch of noobish wolves, I'd think they would want someone with more experience, not a pure noobWas she cleared before the the random string of no-kill nights? She's one of several people that's been acting differently since that string of nights.
Are there any more experienced players that are rubbing you the wrong way? SOV's a sneaky wolf and he's been off-base for a bit.It was before that, yes, so I know that puts an Asterix on it, but still, I think a poor choice for a conversion imo, it was a bunch of noobish wolves, I'd think they would want someone with more experience, not a pure noob
***************************************************************************************
I am the only normal person here.. too bad I am dead...
************************
***************************************************************
Yes, but that was way before the no-kill nights. And wouldn't a rezzer be a good conversion choice anyway? It's a role that proves someone is a villager, but after they use the rez it's not a problem if conversion takes away the ability.So Zheng was the person that supposedly rezzed LIS right?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K