Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're all ******ed and have proven the reason that people just shouldn't say a damn thing on topic when playing WW. I'm never trying to constructively contribute to a WW game again, you all suck.

Members don't see this ad.

You're all ******ed and have proven the reason that people just shouldn't say a damn thing on topic when playing WW. I'm never trying to constructively contribute to a WW game again, you all suck.
I am suddenly reminded of a conversation about a mad MJ being a converted MJ... :p

Reactions: 1 user
Also, I'm not a wolf, but I'm so pissed at everyone I'm totally fine with you lynching me.

Unlynch whomever, lynch MJ

I should be focusing on school anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am suddenly reminded of a conversation about a mad MJ being a converted MJ... :p
I just get really annoyed whenever people throw anyone that's trying to contribute under the bus, it pisses me off. No wolf in the history of ever that isn't an absolute ******* would come out and pose a theory to the group. No one. Ever. Precisely because it usually gets you killed and there is no good that can come of something you can't prove. Hence why this lynch is ******ed. Dyachei, can you just modkill me so they can get on with possibly lynching a real wolf?

I just get really annoyed whenever people throw anyone that's trying to contribute under the bus, it pisses me off. No wolf in the history of ever that isn't an absolute ******* would come out and pose a theory to the group. No one. Ever. Precisely because it usually gets you killed and there is no good that can come of something you can't prove. Hence why this lynch is ******ed. Dyachei, can you just modkill me so they can get on with possibly lynching a real wolf?
My suspicion of you has nothing to do with what sov said.

My suspicion of you has nothing to do with what sov said.
Fair enough. I really don't mind people lynching me, I just hate when people lynch me for dumb reasons. I'm not really invested in this game at all, I seriously only check on it once a day (I think I've missed like, half the votes) but to come back to being lynched for reasons that make me eye roll so hard that I strained my gorramn extra ocular muscles just annoyed the hell out of me.

So come one people, get on board. Lynch me. I'm completely useless, I'm fairly inactive, I've got no info, and I've got no abilities, so all you're losing is a vanilla villager that's hardly playing, no big.

Rojo mentioned way back when you asked to be lynched that you would make a good conversion target :shrug:
And I post plenty of theories as a wolf! Exhibit A: @lhmhtd was a lone wolf :D

Yeah, figured I was getting my nights confused.

Did anyone say for sure how many no kill nights we had? Was it 3 or 4? And how many of those can be accounted for by protection?
I've counted one no-kill, then STL was killed, then three more no-kill nights in a row. Rojo says one was protection. So either the protector is lucky and was successful multiple times, or we have possibly three converts now. Which seems like a lot. But if the wolves can still kill, then I'm not sure how to explain so many no-kills.
This is reminding me of the way you sounded in ww101 as a convert... But I'm not suspicious enough to waffle to you right now.

Unlynch krist, lynch zen. Feels that won't go away.

WZ, your tallying is missed. I'm at the library and not on a regular computer so it's hard to tally. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
unlynch MJ, lynch zen

In case you guys change your mind. I don't care one way or another though.
I've counted one no-kill, then STL was killed, then three more no-kill nights in a row. Rojo says one was protection. So either the protector is lucky and was successful multiple times, or we have possibly three converts now. Which seems like a lot. But if the wolves can still kill, then I'm not sure how to explain so many no-kills.

This is reminding me of the way you sounded in ww101 as a convert... But I'm not suspicious enough to waffle to you right now.

Unlynch krist, lynch zen. Feels that won't go away.
I've been converted since then. I generally don't get irritable when converted, but in 101 I was just pissed that I was converted in the first place and it carried over into the main thread. I generally do lay into villagers when they're lynching me though, because I'm almost always a villager and I just get annoyed at dying all the time to lynches instead of the wolves. I'm like the anti-Cyndia.

I would be willing to switch over to Zen. Her voting in the orca lynch was kinda weird. I don't think she voted at all, even though she was online and commenting.

MJ being belligerent reminds me WAY too much of WW101, though. I'm ok switching over to zen for today, but I'd like some more info on MJ.

unlynch MJ, lynch zen

Annnnddd I've created two ties today! I'm on a roll! ;)

Reactions: 1 users
I would be willing to switch over to Zen. Her voting in the orca lynch was kinda weird. I don't think she voted at all, even though she was online and commenting.

MJ being belligerent reminds me WAY too much of WW101, though. I'm ok switching over to zen for today, but I'd like some more info on MJ.

unlynch MJ, lynch zen
He has a point though. He's always belligerent when he's getting lynched. In fact, I think he might have been less belligerent the other times he's been converted.

unlynch MJ, lynch zen

In case you guys change your mind. I don't care one way or another though.

I've been converted since then. I generally don't get irritable when converted, but in 101 I was just pissed that I was converted in the first place and it carried over into the main thread. I generally do lay into villagers when they're lynching me though, because I'm almost always a villager and I just get annoyed at dying all the time to lynches instead of the wolves. I'm like the anti-Cyndia.
Ok, grumpy MJ is normal MJ. Got it. ;)

I'm not sure where the MJ suspicion prior to the grumpy posts was coming from. I still don't think you were a good target because you were unlikely to make it to end game. And zen and devyn both had similar posts more recently, asking to be lynched because of lack of time.

Ok, grumpy MJ is normal MJ. Got it. ;)

I'm not sure where the MJ suspicion prior to the grumpy posts was coming from. I still don't think you were a good target because you were unlikely to make it to end game. And zen and devyn both had similar posts more recently, asking to be lynched because of lack of time.
Do you think he's trying to join the grumpy old man club?? :eek:

Reactions: 2 users
He has a point though. He's always belligerent when he's getting lynched. In fact, I think he might have been less belligerent the other times he's been converted.
Yeah, I think you're right. I kind of doubt he would reuse his ww101 convert strategy, especially because it almost didn't work then, and he knows a lot of the currently living villagers remember that game.

I'm just having WW101 ptsd flashbacks lol

Reactions: 2 users
I'm a busy vet student out of glycopyrrolate. I've had no conversions and no protections.

As for the orca lynch - as I recall, I checked in during the morning to ask what the vote count was. After that, I worked in the lab for a while. When I checked back, I saw that orca had been lynched. I didn't want to contribute to a lynch vote without knowing more about what was going on.

As I said before, I'm OK if you lynch me. I should probably focus more on labwork anyway. At this point, I have no special powers to contribute to the village.

I know this is going to sound paranoid as hell but Zen's missed lynches and general absence started the day after the first no kill night
You're right. I had the bad luck to get really busy around then. Over the past week, I've had multiple days where it takes me 13-14 hours in the lab to get through all the work I have. Yesterday was one of those days.

@madjack: why so hostile to a lynch? I can understand defending yourself as a villager so that you can steer the group to a useful lynch, but why get mad when you volunteered earlier?

You're right. I had the bad luck to get really busy around then. Over the past week, I've had multiple days where it takes me 13-14 hours in the lab to get through all the work I have. Yesterday was one of those days.

@madjack: why so hostile to a lynch? I can understand defending yourself as a villager so that you can steer the group to a useful lynch, but why get mad when you volunteered earlier?
You tagged the wrong @Mad Jack :p

I tend to get pissy when I'm up for a lynch for bad reasons. My name isn't Pleasant Jack for a reason.

I tend to get pissy when I'm up for a lynch for bad reasons. My name isn't Pleasant Jack for a reason.
I always interpreted it as mad-crazy, not mad-angry. Mad is too vague. I vote that for the sake of clarity we refer to you as GJ. Grumpy Jack.
unlynch krist
Gonna think for a bit now that I have the time. Not sure when lynch closes, does anybody know?
I don't think dyachei ever specified a deadline for today.

I always interpreted it as mad-crazy, not mad-angry. Mad is too vague. I vote that for the sake of clarity we refer to you as GJ. Grumpy Jack.

I don't think dyachei ever specified a deadline for today.
Maybe he's crazy AND angry :eek:

Thought I might have been onto something with @SummerTheLynx's theory...but the last group messed it up. I don't know why I try.
You and I both know trying to think like me will get you practically nowhere. It's a dark and scary place in there.... :p

You and I both know trying to think like me will get you practically nowhere. It's a dark and scary place in there.... :p
I am well aware, but as I was looking back through the thread I came across the posts where you were mentioning your theory and almost thought I had it. Curse you for not telling anyone what it was, because even if it was wrong or is no longer useful it's going to bother me until I'm dead :p

here's a gif of DVM at this very moment:
WcCBQSE.gif

Reactions: 8 users
Still putting this out there... I mean, last time I cleared someone, ya'll still lynched them, so not sure this is going to be any different
Was she cleared before the the random string of no-kill nights? She's one of several people that's been acting differently since that string of nights.

So Zheng was the person that supposedly rezzed LIS right?

Was she cleared before the the random string of no-kill nights? She's one of several people that's been acting differently since that string of nights.
It was before that, yes, so I know that puts an Asterix on it, but still, I think a poor choice for a conversion imo, it was a bunch of noobish wolves, I'd think they would want someone with more experience, not a pure noob

It was before that, yes, so I know that puts an Asterix on it, but still, I think a poor choice for a conversion imo, it was a bunch of noobish wolves, I'd think they would want someone with more experience, not a pure noob
Are there any more experienced players that are rubbing you the wrong way? SOV's a sneaky wolf and he's been off-base for a bit.

So Zheng was the person that supposedly rezzed LIS right?
Yes, but that was way before the no-kill nights. And wouldn't a rezzer be a good conversion choice anyway? It's a role that proves someone is a villager, but after they use the rez it's not a problem if conversion takes away the ability.