Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry. I haven't been keeping track this week.

Lynch orca

But it seems to me the wolves have to have converted an influential player. That makes WZ BI etc questionable now, and maybe krist.

And BI didn't meet me in person. Very wolfy.
I tried to :(

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry about the delay, guys!

You have failed Orca, the aortic dissection.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx - student w/ isoflurane
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre - vet student
20. Cyndia - overdose
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

Night deadline is tomorrow at 10 am - don't forget, we fall back this weekend (for those of us in places with daylight savings)

I think sdn was having problems I kept trying to check in and couldn't! Glad we got another wolf!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice! I wasn't feeling the Orca lynch because it was a freakin' sketchy bandwagon, but evidently everyone's spider senses are on point this game!

SDN is having issues today.
Sorry. I haven't been keeping track this week.

Lynch orca

But it seems to me the wolves have to have converted an influential player. That makes WZ BI etc questionable now, and maybe krist.

And BI didn't meet me in person. Very wolfy.
Krist seems a little quieter recently, in my opinion. And probably a more likely conversion choice than BI, since BI has been under a little more suspicion.

:banana:

I agree that krist has been playing a bit differently for the last few cycles.

Sorry guys I'm out of town at a tennis tournament and haven't been able to get sdn on my phone...good work on two wolves!!

I forgot how long ww games can go and I didn't really think I'd still be playing by this trip so I'll do my best to check in as often as I can but no promises...keep up the good work!

:banana:

I agree that krist has been playing a bit differently for the last few cycles.

Yes - see my post several days ago about going out of town for the weekend, and my post above, I'm sorry :/ I was having so much fun with unlimited time to wolf hunt...I was definitely on the right track and so far all the wolves have been on my list!

What I would do f I had time was go back to the last couple of villager lynches the couple of days before the last two days and see how band wagoned and pushed for those...I think it would be a great place to start.

yeah @krist. no communications from you lately.
excuse?
In Phoenix for wife's 30th bday at a tennis tournament...playing ww (when I can get internent on phone) is apparently frowned upon for a romantic weekend :p

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Nice going, everyone!

I think I'll have a lot less lab work tomorrow, so I should be able to participate more.

Did STL happen to share his theory with anyone? He mentioned that orca being a wolf fit in with his theory so his ideas might be worth going off of!

Reactions: 1 users
Did STL happen to share his theory with anyone? He mentioned that orca being a wolf fit in with his theory so his ideas might be worth going off of!
Maybe he shared it with @VetAshley2117 ? If not, I guess we'll have to try thinking like STL, and that's no small feat :p

Reactions: 1 user
No he didn't share anything with me we discussed cyndia being a possible wolf and that was about it before he died.

I think the relevance of STL's theory depends on whether or not there are any originals left. I could see there being 2 converts right now, but I think we may have started the game with only 4 originals. No way to confirm that, but I've run out of people who make sense as originals :shrug:

Another night of no kills. Wonderful. So I'm guessing we're down to a chaos character that can't kill or something, or there is a wolf that was loaded up with an anesthesia drug and is unable to kill until it's reversed. Just my two cents.

Another night of no kills. Wonderful. So I'm guessing we're down to a chaos character that can't kill or something, or there is a wolf that was loaded up with an anesthesia drug and is unable to kill until it's reversed. Just my two cents.
I agree, I think whoever is left (converted wolf, chaos, an original wolf who can't kill for some reason) is unable to kill. Unless someone is getting lucky with blocking, but if that's the case I would hope the blocker would tell someone who they've been blocking. I doubt we have that many conversions though so something must be going on.

My feels for conversion are leaning towards krist or zensing (not sure why). Any other ideas?

There were several no-kill nights while orca was still alive, so I'm a bit confused as to why we've had so many. I feel like some have been due to blocking and a few have been due to conversions.

To me, HTML has been playing a bit differently.

I agree, I think whoever is left (converted wolf, chaos, an original wolf who can't kill for some reason) is unable to kill. Unless someone is getting lucky with blocking, but if that's the case I would hope the blocker would tell someone who they've been blocking. I doubt we have that many conversions though so something must be going on.

My feels for conversion are leaning towards krist or zensing (not sure why). Any other ideas?

These comments seem like wolfs trying to detract from conversions.

lynch mad jack.

WL is fine also.
I doubt we will have much else to go on, and these ring a bell with me.

These comments seem like wolfs trying to detract from conversions.

lynch mad jack.

WL is fine also.
I doubt we will have much else to go on, and these ring a bell with me.
Yes, because it's wolfy to think that, with at least 4 no-kill nights, 3 of which have been in a row, some of those are due to something besides conversions. :rolleyes:

BI, you're right, I didn't realize some of those no-kills were before orca was killed. But I still think three in a row is weird, unless the blocker has excellent luck and happened to pick wolves on the night(s) that the wolves chose to kill and not convert.

Yes, because it's wolfy to think that, with at least 4 no-kill nights, 3 of which have been in a row, some of those are due to something besides conversions. :rolleyes:

BI, you're right, I didn't realize some of those no-kills were before orca was killed. But I still think three in a row is weird, unless the blocker has excellent luck and happened to pick wolves on the night(s) that the wolves chose to kill and not convert.
I definitely agree that something weird is going on! This might even be 4 in a row; I'll have to go back and check.

I'm ok with a krist lynch for now.

Lynch krist

:rolleyes: The only time I have ever seen this many no kill nights in a row was when we had a disabled wolf. There might or might not have been a conversion, but that doesn't explain the other two nights without kills. If blocking was happening, I'm pretty sure our blocker would have spoken up by now. So my money is on a wolf (or less likely, a chaos character) that can't kill for some reason.

Lynch krist.

Possibility that the wolf(s) is just inactive? Haven't checked, but this night went really late and I can't remember if the other no kills were late as well.

Oy - I'm still a vet student. I'm headed to the airport and on the plane going to sit down and come up with some ideas, I just haven't had time or had anything to add.

It was an unfortunate coincidence that I left town around the time when there was a bunch of nights of no kills apparently - so someone please investigate me so we don't waste a lynch or veto.

Possibility that the wolf(s) is just inactive? Haven't checked, but this night went really late and I can't remember if the other no kills were late as well.
Probably not for three nights in a row. They could PM contingency kills unless dyachei doesn't allow contingencies this game.

I have seen games with multiple conversions end game.
I have also seen games where some disease starts to go around infecting/converting people.

I can believe that every kill night was a conversion.

Krist seems to easy a target. Sticking with my lynch vote of those trying that idea. :shrug:

I've been busy this weekend and haven't checked in as much as usual. 4 more weeks till freedom!!!!

I'm not sure why there have been so many nights without a kill? My guess is there's maybe a chaos character and a wolf left? Just based on what my limitations were when I was a chaos wolf- I could only kill twice. Idk. That doesn't explain the wolfs inactivity though.

I'm still a vet student. I can get on board a krist lynch I guess.

Lynch krist.

I have seen games with multiple conversions end game.
I have also seen games where some disease starts to go around infecting/converting people.

I can believe that every kill night was a conversion.

Krist seems to easy a target. Sticking with my lynch vote of those trying that idea. :shrug:
too easy a target.
sorry for typo.

I don't want to jump on the krist bandwagon. I'm certainly not going to lynch someone because they're busy... unless they ask for it ;)

lynch MJ

Lynch krist
I agree that krist would be a good conversion target. But I also think there's something weird going on with all of these no kill nights. I know sobsob said he's seen games with a lot of conversions at the end, but that many seems excessive for a basics game...there aren't that many villagers with abilities to begin with, so I don't see how that would be balanced if there ended up being that many wolves.

Lynch krist but I'm not super comfortable with it. Hoping other people's feels are better than mine.

*****lynch mj*****
Not sure about this bandwagon but not really sure who to vote anyways

The wolves can still kill... Two nights ago was a protection from a kill...

##lynch mad jack##
Wait, I thought that was the night you said Cyndia BS'd about protecting you? Or am I getting my nights confused?

Reactions: 1 user
On the plane but wifi is sucking right now, so I may not be able to look back into the thread like i had planned :/. I don't have anything else to say except I'm still a vet student (just a busy one), so I'll use my veto if I have to, to stop a villager lynch.

Someone please investigate me tonight...I can't believe that hasn't been done yet, actually.

####lynch mj### for self preservation and so I don't have to use the veto this early.

Night after Cyndia lynch was a protection. There was no need to bring it up, but to calm the paranoia a bit now I am mentioning it
Yeah, figured I was getting my nights confused.

Did anyone say for sure how many no kill nights we had? Was it 3 or 4? And how many of those can be accounted for by protection?