You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I actually think I can play this one. I do have a test and paper due early next week so I won't be super active initially but after Tuesday, I should be okay.
Can someone signed me up? I'm on my tablet.
Can someone signed me up? I'm on my tablet.
1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
24. SOV
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
24. SOV
@buttfrogs - weren't you interested last game?
I'm sorry. Can't take anyone seriously named buttfrogs.@buttfrogs - weren't you interested last game?
I kind of want to join, but I've never played before, and I'm not sure I understand how it works.
I kinda want to force buttfrogs to play
You can always watch the first time if you prefer.I kind of want to join, but I've never played before, and I'm not sure I understand how it works.
I lurked the thread for the last game, but it's still kind of hard to figure out when you aren't privy to any private conversations. I'm also afraid I'll be busy at work or something and miss and entire cycle!
I lurked the thread for the last game, but it's still kind of hard to figure out when you aren't privy to any private conversations. I'm also afraid I'll be busy at work or something and miss and entire cycle!
Read through the WW 101 thread. Unsurprisingly, it's a good thread for people not super familiar with the game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg @Mad Jack @brightimpressio @WillowLeaf our exploits in the 101 game are now legendRead through the WW 101 thread. Unsurprisingly, it's a good thread for people not super familiar with the game.
Not sure anyone should read that thread to develop good WW strategy though...

Oh gosh, can I please just forget that ever happened?Omg @Mad Jack @brightimpressio @WillowLeaf our exploits in the 101 game are now legend
Not sure anyone should read that thread to develop good WW strategy though...![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just realized that the three of you were all at endgame (or maybe Willow was killed right before endgame, can't quite remember)Oh gosh, can I please just forget that ever happened?![]()
Meanwhile I was killed like night 4 and still probably had one of the highest post counts in the thread

Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg @Mad Jack @brightimpressio @WillowLeaf our exploits in the 101 game are now legend
Not sure anyone should read that thread to develop good WW strategy though...![]()
To be fair, never said you would come out of that thread a good player. Just that you would know what WW is. 😛
Oh god, that endgame was brutal. Nothing but lies, lies, and more lies.
I lurked the thread for the last game, but it's still kind of hard to figure out when you aren't privy to any private conversations. I'm also afraid I'll be busy at work or something and miss and entire cycle!
Just join. Bring a thick skin and don't take the arguments seriously. Or if you get lynched early. It's all in good-natured fun.
Except when DVMD and I get going. But you can just sit on the sidelines and watch that ping-pong ball.
If only we knew what we were getting into... WW is literally the reason for my SDN addiction and the reason I met all you guys except TP.I just realized that the three of you were all at endgame (or maybe Willow was killed right before endgame, can't quite remember)
Meanwhile I was killed like night 4 and still probably had one of the highest post counts in the thread![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Same lol and even though I didn't meet tp through WW, it did bring us closer together (Shangri La Team Wolf holla!!If only we knew what we were getting into... WW is literally the reason for my SDN addiction and the reason I met all you guys except TP.
)That was the best thing ever. I had so much funSame lol and even though I didn't meet tp through WW, it did bring us closer together (Shangri La Team Wolf holla!!)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That game and the game that just ended are my faves. Which I guess says something about the type of role I prefer 😉That was the best thing ever. I had so much fun
Lol i prefer being a wolfThat game and the game that just ended are my faves. Which I guess says something about the type of role I prefer 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
hmmm unlynch o grady lynch tp just in case 😛Lol i prefer being a wolf
My favorite to this day is the one we won together, because seriously, we won together lol.That game and the game that just ended are my faves. Which I guess says something about the type of role I prefer 😉
Lynch WZ
Because I can never trust her again 😛
Because I can never trust her again 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What a beautiful day that was 😀My favorite to this day is the one we won together, because seriously, we won together lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nah, we're even now, we can go back to trusting each other 😀Lynch WZ
Because I can never trust her again 😛
It could have been WE if you guys would have actually trusted me 😛. But alas....My favorite to this day is the one we won together, because seriously, we won together lol.
It's like the exact opposite of all the backstabbery that's happened lately 😛 It's almost like the mods are trying to drive Team MadZoo apartWhat a beautiful day that was 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never trust a good writer 😀It could have been WE if you guys would have actually trusted me 😛. But alas....
Nah, we're even now, we can go back to trusting each other 😀
and you trust the lit minor. Sound about right...I never trust a good writer 😀
Main reason I never trust MJ 😉I just realized that the three of you were all at endgame (or maybe Willow was killed right before endgame, can't quite remember)
Meanwhile I was killed like night 4 and still probably had one of the highest post counts in the thread![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So offended rnI never trust a good writer 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And you're letting them, since you've decided never to trust me again 😢It's like the exact opposite of all the backstabbery that's happened lately 😛 It's almost like the mods are trying to drive Team MadZoo apart
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like the writing major is probably more important than the lit minor in this case 😉and you trust the lit minor. Sound about right...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Candy and Bacon, mortal enemies until the end of timeMain reason I never trust MJ 😉
You were the one exception 😛 Never againSo offended rn
TBH I probably would pick bacon over most candy... Unless it's candy coated bacon 😉Candy and Bacon, mortal enemies until the end of time
It took me several games to let go of the Candy-Bacon rivalry of '13.Main reason I never trust MJ 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You ran on a platform of LIES!TBH I probably would pick bacon over most candy... Unless it's candy coated bacon 😉
Oh my gosh was it seriously that long ago?! Time flies when you're playing WW!It took me several games to let go of the Candy-Bacon rivalry of '13.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You were the one exception 😛 Never again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright, I'll give it a try, just don't lynch me for being stupid! 😉
1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
24. SOV
25. Jilary
1. LIS
2. BI
3. HTML
4. WZ
5. DVMD
6. MJ
7. STL
8. Tp
9. OG
10. vetash
11. Allie
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FrozenShades
15. Willow
16. swings
17. conflagration
18. FFM
19. Gwen
20. Cyndia
21. Rojo
22. devyn
23. orca
24. SOV
25. Jilary
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We make no promises 

I'm closing sign ups at 6:30 pm EDT. Then roles will go out. Hopefully we can get the first vote in quickly. Then get started with real game play tomorrow.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 120K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
