Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has only one of the no-kill nights been attributed to protection/blocking, so far?

I've seen a few too many games where a convert has been able to keep his/her ability. When I was a converted seer about now in the game was when people started jumping to lynch me. I definitely see how it's possible for both of you to still be alive and unconverted, but it makes me really nervous. That being said, I'm going to keep going after SOV for now because I feel like something's off with him.
Only one of the no kill nights is secondary to protection to the best of my knowledge.
 
The class rouses sleepily. no one has done well this semester. There's enough stress with vet school without the weedout courses and the sudden deaths of many classmates and colleagues. They warily walk through the door with coffee cups in hand. They are not prepared to see devyn hanging from the ceiling.

Dead is devyn, an anesthesia tech

Cat Neuter
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd

Cat Spay
10. VetAshley2117

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn - anesthesia tech

Splenectomy
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing

Lynch deadline 9 pm EST
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HTML, vetash, and rogert have had pretty good voting records lately. I'll go back and reread, but I haven't been overly suspicious of any of them. I'm willing to give FFM and Rojo another cycle or so.

********lynch Zen********
 
The Devyn night kill would also make sense if it's zen.

Riiiight 😵. Because, if I were a wolf, I would obviously want to silence the one person consistently and repeatedly voting for me each night. I'm bad at this, but I'm not that dumb.

As I said before, I'm the reviver. I used up my glycopyrrolate reviving LIS. I'm defending early since I won't be back on in a little while.

I'll go ahead and vote to lynch FFM. I could believe him or Rogert right now.
 
Idk who's who anymore! Whoever is a wolf, you're either reeeaaalllly good at it, or reeeeraaallly bad and it's just working for you.

I have no clue.

Lynch SOV
 
There haven't been any no-kill nights since krist was lynched, right? Unless HTML or rogert really threw krist under the bus, they're likely not converts since they were the first two on the lynch.

That leaves Zen, Rojo, FFM, and me. I'll just leave SOV completely out of it. It's entirely possible that we have two converts left. Zen's been off for a while, but that still leaves the question of whether or not experienced players would convert a player on their first game of WW.
 
There haven't been any no-kill nights since krist was lynched, right? Unless HTML or rogert really threw krist under the bus, they're likely not converts since they were the first two on the lynch.

That leaves Zen, Rojo, FFM, and me. I'll just leave SOV completely out of it. It's entirely possible that we have two converts left. Zen's been off for a while, but that still leaves the question of whether or not experienced players would convert a player on their first game of WW.
krist is a VERY experienced and smart player. Not just an everyday player I would say. Krist Telling the noobs to lynch would be very likely as krist was already suspicious to a lot of people.

And Rogert seemed too anxious to lynch me...

so I will stick with
lynch Rogert.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
krist is a VERY experienced and smart player. Not just an everyday player I would say. Krist Telling the noobs to lynch would be very likely as krist was already suspicious to a lot of people.

And Rogert seemed too anxious to lynch me...

so I will stick with
lynch Rogert.
Would krist be the sort of player to convert noobs just to throw us off? I really don't know his (?) playing style at all.

HTML's comment a few posts above about the wolves being good really rubs me the wrong way.
 
They were the first and second on the krist lynch, and I think rogert was the first person to really get the orca lynch going, too. The orca lynch was before a lot of the conversions, though.

If they were already first or second on the krist lynch, then it would be impossible for me to be first or second by the time I can catch up on the thread. Some people are in later time zones, and are busier than others.
 
unlynch SOV

Rojo says you're clear and it would make no sense to only believe half of what he says.
 
There is obviously a reason that there were so many no kill nights. Perhaps the wolf kills were prevented somehow, and the wolves have changed their targets in order to have a better chance of killing a villager.

But please, go right on ahead and do something that would for sure help the wolves.

Derpity derp derp
You guys are *****s then.

FFM has proved to me that he is still legit, and I've proven to him I'm still legit. This is not from he is acting like this/that, this is bonefide roles, which it should be obvious to all (it is to the wolves) that we have useful roles. Ffs, stop being *****s.
**************************
This game has been one continuous derpfest.
l4ALrkc.gif

***************************
 
I'm a bit confused by what you're saying.

By the time I was able to cast my lunch vote for krist, I already had access to seer results that said krist was a gunner whatever. And people already voted for krist. So how is it suspicious of me that I was not able to poast my lynch vote before others?

I mean, this is the prevet thread, but not all of us have time to stalk the thread all day...
 
By the time I was able to cast my lunch vote for krist, I already had access to seer results that said krist was a gunner whatever. And people already voted for krist. So how is it suspicious of me that I was not able to poast my lynch vote before others?

I mean, this is the prevet thread, but not all of us have time to stalk the thread all day...
I didn't mean for it to sound like that because you weren't one of the first two on that lynch that you were suspicious. I just meant that I wasn't suspicious of those two because they hopped on the lynch so quickly. I know not everyone is on this thread all day 😉
 
I've voted for every wolf lynch except TP I'm pretty sure. Don't know why I'm suspicious.

Deciding between BI, HTML, and VetAsh mostly because I don't have (or remember) any recent strong arguments in their favor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By the time I was able to cast my lunch vote for krist, I already had access to seer results that said krist was a gunner whatever. And people already voted for krist. So how is it suspicious of me that I was not able to poast my lynch vote before others?

I mean, this is the prevet thread, but not all of us have time to stalk the thread all day...
Yeah, some of us are busy surgeons and post from our phone in between cases...
 
You have failed Rogert, a vet student. With his failure, his dog is unmonitored and fails to be able to keep its blood pressure regulated.

Cat Neuter
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd

Cat Spay
10. VetAshley2117

Dog Neuter - dog died from hypotension
12. Rogert - vet student

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
21. thedrjojo

Splenectomy
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing

7 players remain. Night deadline 8 am EST
 
Vetash's body is found in the morning covered in vomit and slightly bloated. A bottle of pills lies next to her with a note. Nobody can bring themselves to read it. Her surgery cat dies of blood loss - somebody dropped a pedicle and nobody was there to monitor.

Dead is vetash, vet student.

Cat Neuter
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd

Cat Spay - dead from blood loss
10. VetAshley2117 - vet student

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
21. thedrjojo

Splenectomy
24. StartingoverVet
26. Zensing

6 players remain. Lynch deadline 7 pm EST
 
Vetash was checked last night, sov the night before. Everyone left in the game has been cleared at some point, me, FFM, and sov clear since the last no kill night, so it's between BI, zeng, and html

My biggest suspect is BI, but if we lynch one, investigate one tonight, and then we will know for tomorrow (and the protector is still alive as well as the name seer, so we should be assured results tomorrow)...

##lynch bi##
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad