Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************The next morning SOV, a vet student, is found with scratch marks down his face, dead.
Good riddance.
I mean, thank you.
Villagers are better off without me.
************************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**********************The next morning SOV, a vet student, is found with scratch marks down his face, dead.

Bulls hit.
Well played ffm.
Your decision to lead the lynch before I could even log on as I was driving just proves you are the wolf cause how else could you of had the seer results.

You could have waiting for me to see your pm regarding your "results" and then you would be golden, but your post way before mine doesn't make sense if I was the seer.sure you were driving...![]()
You could have waiting for me to see your pm regarding your "results" and then you would be golden, but your post way before mine doesn't make sense if I was the seer.
If I can get the block, it comes to a noob to decide. No pressure zeng. And there won't be any way to prove who did the protecting either 🙁
Should have stayed retired
I've been posting the results first pretty much every day, and only after you've been able to sign on. You can look back at the entire thread. So why on earth would I change that for the last lynch? No, I was driving and not able to check, and then only knew the lynch was going because I received your email.i posted the results on the thread after you pmed me the results. nice try.


Sorry, everyone 🙁
This video might help you feel better, though...
Apparently playback isn't working. Try
Same here. I think today I started thinking it was FFM but that would have been too late anyway.Well played @Flim Flam Man
I figured a while back (before it was outed on the thread) that you and rojo were the seer/protector but figured rojo was the seer. And therefore the wolf. But alas.
Rojo's justifications for why the seer was still alive made me think even more that he was BSing, but now it is sad because it's like he was trying to convince himselfSame here. I think today I started thinking it was FFM but that would have been too late anyway.
Good job, wolves!

Haha. Must have been frustrating trying to explain still being alive. @thedrjojo didn't you seer FFM at some point after the conversions though?Rojo's justifications for why the seer was still alive made me think even more that he was BSing, but now it is sad because it's like he was trying to convince himself![]()
I agree, thanks dy!Also, this was a really fun game dy! Honestly I rather enjoyed having a vanilla role 😀
Pfffft I saw you like this post @O GradyWell played FFM and wolves
lol yeah I'm pretty terrible at the whole wolf thingPfffft I saw you like this post @O Grady
You been dead so long I didn't even remember you were a wolf 😛
I honestly didn't think you or TP were wolves until someone said they had proof. I was starting to worry that everyone I thought seemed like a villager would turn out to be a wolf and it would be an embarrassing game.lol yeah I'm pretty terrible at the whole wolf thing

Same. I thought you and BI were both going to turn out to be wolves and I was just like "No. No. This is too much." Cyndia and krist were the only two I was right about.I honestly didn't think you or TP were wolves until someone said they had proof. I was starting to worry that everyone I thought seemed like a villager would turn out to be a wolf and it would be an embarrassing game.![]()

You were tracked, so it's like...mostly bad luck. You'll get better 😀lol yeah I'm pretty terrible at the whole wolf thing
I can not get butt hurt over someone playing me for a fool, seeing as that is my MO... Two straight games I've survived without being lynched or wolf killed, bastards must realize I'm working 80hr weeks and thus am not as attentive to detailsI was the seer. I lost the ability at conversion. I didn't actually seer a wolf the whole game.
Thought I was hosed when I told jojo I seered krist, but I was scrambling because I didn't know their role name. Found their converted role name back in the wolf pm. Used that to prove my seer ability still worked to rojo.
Then it was a matter of getting the people I hadn't seered killed and lynched, and only seering people whose role name I already knew, because I seered them as a villager.
Thanks dyachei! It was a lot of fun.
No hard feelings I hope rojo. I think you've still gotten me more than I have gotten you. 😉
She left Monday. The cats have been thankful since.thanks @dyachei
Hope we were more enjoyable than a snooping MIL.
Oh. Right. Your plan to be confusing about who was the seer confused me even after the game is over.I was the seer. I lost the ability at conversion. I didn't actually seer a wolf the whole game.

I was right about... krist? And maybe only krist. I think I'm a little rusty. Which means.... Must keep an eye out for any further games. 😀Same. I thought you and BI were both going to turn out to be wolves and I was just like "No. No. This is too much." Cyndia and krist were the only two I was right about.
Also, I really can't believe MJ was lynched after we were killed, I wanted to like the post where he said that he likes to keep his friends alive![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.