Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, I forgot to ask before... What's plurality?
If there is a majority vote for 1 player, the voting will close early. example: dvmd and tp are both being lynched instead of being voted for teacher's pet. there are 27 players left. if 14 players vote for DVMd, voting would close and she would be lynched. The same would happen the other way
 
If there is a majority vote for 1 player, the voting will close early. example: dvmd and tp are both being lynched instead of being voted for teacher's pet. there are 27 players left. if 14 players vote for DVMd, voting would close and she would be lynched. The same would happen the other way

Ah. Thank you for the clarification.
 
Trying that again:

😢

Even after our awesome wolfing last game? You are going to abandon me like this....:sorry:
I know, and that is why I voted for you, because I feel you deserve it after how awesome you were...
Oh screw it, I like having the mayor in my group anyway
unelect tp elect DVM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
picgifs-spongebob-squarepants-1287051.gif


How many people have casted votes?
 
lol I think everyone in the league of awesome does their part
That is true. Although I feel a few of us tend to do pm word vomits while a few of us tend to do in thread word vomits. I usually split mine up about 50/50, wildzoo does the work of 10 word vomiters, mad jack does most of his word vomiting in the thread, and you and tp do most of yours through pms
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is true. Although I feel a few of us tend to do pm word vomits while a few of us tend to do in thread word vomits. I usually split mine up about 50/50, wildzoo does the work of 10 word vomiters, mad jack does most of his word vomiting in the thread, and you and tp do most of yours through pms
I'm sorry for vomiting on everything :sorry:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad