You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's never not complicated.Compared to cat and dog spays and neuters, yes, a splenectomy is significantly more complicated.
Inappropriate use of grumpy cat to respond to a truthful statement. Mod docked 5 coolness points.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I highly doubt the name of your group means anything as far as the game actually goes. It is just meant to keep up with the theme of the game. However, if you are doing a splenectomy in real life, it is usually because there is bad ish going on and it isn't going to be a simple, straightforward, easy surgery.
Ah. Thank you.
I hope you're right and there aren't in-game consequences...
It didn't say no! Just showing my grumpiness. LIS is 1 statement away from a mod kill 😛Inappropriate use of grumpy cat to respond to a truthful statement. Mod docked 5 coolness points.
It didn't say no! Just showing my grumpiness. LIS is 1 statement away from a mod kill 😛
Any particular kind of statement? This is a statement.
It didn't say no! Just showing my grumpiness. LIS is 1 statement away from a mod kill 😛
Isn't he always due for a mod kill?
You should have been able to figure it out by now, LIS...Any particular kind of statement? This is a statement.
You should have been able to figure it out by now, LIS...
I'm just worried whether you can figure it out.
That's it.I'm just worried whether you can figure it out.
Special announcement. There are now 26 players in the game. LIS has been mod-killed.
Cat Neuter
1.
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack
Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607
Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. Frozenshades
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration
Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn
Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary
26. Zensing
27. krist
I'm just worried whether you can figure it out.
Boo those of you who don't put in contingencies...
**************
Oh my. I have a scorch-mark on my butt.
**************
Oh my. I have a scorch-mark on my butt.
**************
***********
It's ok. I have faith that DVMD can do a cat neuter all by herself.
***********
It's ok. I have faith that DVMD can do a cat neuter all by herself.
***********
***********
It's ok. I have faith that DVMD can do a cat neuter all by herself.
***********
I am not sure... I mean... what if the testicle tries to attack me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still don't get what that was all about
I am not sure... I mean... what if the testicle tries to attack me?
*************
No means no!
*************
*************
No means no!
*************
What if it gets stuck to my glove and I can't get it off? 😱
What if it gets stuck to my glove and I can't get it off? 😱
*******
OMG DVMD. Really? You're just going to throw out "What if the testicle gets stuck to my glove and I can't get it off?"
I... I... It's too easy. I just can't.
*******
no glove no love. Remember thatWhat if it gets stuck to my glove and I can't get it off? 😱
*******
OMG DVMD. Really? You're just going to throw out "What if the testicle gets stuck to my glove and I can't get it off?"
I... I... It's too easy. I just can't.
*******
That was kind of the point... 😛
I think it wasn't easy enough if she couldn't get it off...*******
OMG DVMD. Really? You're just going to throw out "What if the testicle gets stuck to my glove and I can't get it off?"
I... I... It's too easy. I just can't.
*******
I think it wasn't easy enough if she couldn't get it off...
I think we killed LIS...
I know! I just did. See above post with awesome lightning pic.I think we killed LIS...
I know! I just did. See above post with awesome lightning pic.
He told me that he was laughing so hard he hasn't gotten any oxygen for the last 5 minutes...
Rather certain we killed him in real life too....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Poor OG, lost in a sea of confusion. You must study the intricacies of a cat neuter and learn how to perform one. Then you may understand.I still don't get what that was all about
Poor OG, lost in a sea of confusion. You must study the intricacies of a cat neuter and learn how to perform one. Then you may understand.
apparently, cause I saw nothing worthy of getting mod killed over, but whatevsWildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
apparently, cause I saw nothing worthy of getting mod killed over, but whatevs
What joke?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What joke?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't steal my gif!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't steal my gif!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Man, I liked that post too, and then completely forgot you had used that gif lolDon't steal my gif!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll let it slide, seeing as it's like the greatest gif to express confusion everMan, I liked that post too, and then completely forgot you had used that gif lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well...this complicated the white van issue**************
Hands off my granddaughter.
**************
*************
P.S. Go Villagers!
*************
P.S. Go Villagers!
*************
As awesome as your response was, I was kind hoping you'd follow up with:
Well...this complicated the white van issue
***********
We'll just pretend we're in West Virginia and it'll feel normal.
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As awesome as your response was, I was kind hoping you'd follow up with:
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K