EARPLUGs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Character

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey yall, i did a search, but they were all old and policies may have changed. did anyone use earplugs for the cbt mcat??I used the head phones last year and they didnt work at all. plus, the douche next to me was typing like he had fingers the weight of big foots..

Members don't see this ad.

You can not use them. You can't even bring your own pen, they're so anal about stuff that goes in and out of the test site.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took mine in April 08 and the test center allowed personal earplugs. I called ahead to confirm, so do the same for your individual test site.

The "sound isolation" headphones they offer didn't work at my center. It actually amplified the sound by creating an annoying echo. They were also very uncomfortable and I ended up taking them off immediately. Call your test center to see if they allow your own earplugs. My test center wouldn't allow them and it's technically AAMC policy to not allow you to use your own ear plugs.