Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are medical schools easier to get into in the states for Canadians such as my self
I have a GPA of ~3.85, I have research experience, clinical experience, extracurriculars, etc but canadian medical schools are very competitive. So I would like another option if I don't get into any Canadian medical schools
Is there like 2nd tier medical schools in the U.S. that are less competitive (ie. have more slots or have less requirements)? I don't want to end up in the Caribbean or Puerto Rico like that, just a medical school in the U.S. preferably north closer to Canada
I have a GPA of ~3.85, I have research experience, clinical experience, extracurriculars, etc but canadian medical schools are very competitive. So I would like another option if I don't get into any Canadian medical schools
Is there like 2nd tier medical schools in the U.S. that are less competitive (ie. have more slots or have less requirements)? I don't want to end up in the Caribbean or Puerto Rico like that, just a medical school in the U.S. preferably north closer to Canada
It is in Hawaii though... I can see why it would be expensive...