Program-Specific Info / Q's East Carolina MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got pulled from the alternate list yesterday and just declined my spot this morning. Hopefully someone else will get my spot today! Good luck everyone!
Oh my!! I hope I get a email. Good luck to you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I got pulled from the alternate list yesterday and just declined my spot this morning. Hopefully someone else will get my spot today! Good luck everyone!
Do you know what time they sent it out? ECU is my number one so I'm anxiously waiting for news, sorry lol!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone accepted their offer yet? I don't see where it talks about a deposit to hold your spot and I was wondering if there is one?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Still haven't heard anything yet, if anyone hears of anything please let me know! I have a deposit due Monday and I am waiting as long as possible to hear from ECU.

I was just accepted off the alternate list and will be declining my spot as well. I hope this brings good news to someone here :)

Reactions: 1 user
I was just accepted off the alternate list and will be declining my spot as well. I hope this brings good news to someone here :)
Thank you! I was beginning to lose hope. Best of luck to you! :)

Last edited:
Has anyone accepted their offer yet? I don't see where it talks about a deposit to hold your spot and I was wondering if there is one?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I sent my letter of acceptance on March 4th, and signed the document Dr. Donica sent me, but have not heard about a deposit.