You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ECU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not sure how many but I do believe it’ll be via email!Any clue how many acceptances will go out next week or how they will notify people?
Tomorrow’s the day, good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringtoothartist
Full Member
Good luck guys! In the email it said to dress casual. When I did it everyone was dressed business casual and just looked presentableHi guys!! Good luck tomorrow to everyone 🤗🤗. Has anyone done/doing the alumni/applicant connection? If so, did you dress professional
Ivanna B Adentist
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Not yet, I think emails start going out around 7!Has anyone heard anything yet?
Ivanna B Adentist
Full Member
Will they call or email?
aspiringtoothartist
Full Member
From what I understand from previous years you get an email and they call after a couple of hours too, not sure thoughWill they call or email?
Yeah usually it’s been emails early in the morning it seemsFrom what I understand from previous years you get an email and they call after a couple of hours too, not sure though
D
deleted1069056
Anything anyone? Going stir crazy over here...
aspiringtoothartist
Full Member
Same, I keep obsessively refreshing my email lol! Anybody get anything ?Anything anyone? Going stir crazy over here...
Kiera.the.doctor2020
Full Member
I’m extremely anxious as well.Same, I keep obsessively refreshing my email lol! Anybody get anything ?
Don’t think UNC has called people yet either, guess they’re both starting later this year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringtoothartist
Full Member
Congratulations!!Acceptances going out now, I received a call at 8:03, no email yet. Good luck to all!
Thank you!!!Congratulations!!
D
deleted1069056
Just got the call!!! Couldn’t be more happy!!!!!!
Kiera.the.doctor2020
Full Member
Congratulations!!Just got the call!!! Couldn’t be more happy!!!!!!
Congrats to everyone!!
futuretoothfairy20
New Member
I’m so excited for y’all! Congrats!
Do we know how long they’ll be calling for?
Ivanna B Adentist
Full Member
For those that received calls, who did the call come from?
Just got the call a few minutes ago, couldn’t be happier!!
I’m at work and currently frozen with excitement, I hope you all get good news today!!
aspiringtoothartist
Full Member
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!!!!I’m at work and currently frozen with excitement, I hope you all get good news today!!
Is there a Facebook group or anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Osefid
Full Member
Me too! keep your head up.Under review [emoji20]
No, I got a call from my last interviewer, Dr. PaffordIs Dr. Wilson making all of the calls?
Don’t lose hope! You’ve got this!Under review [emoji20]
Me too☹️ Do we know when they send out more acceptances or is it just whenever?Under review [emoji20]
Kiera.the.doctor2020
Full Member
I’m also under active review, I got other acceptances yesterday though. Are you going to email the letters to them or wait?Does anyone know about the part of the under review email that says to email them your other offer of admissions and how it works with their admission process towards you?
During my interview the admissions said if you have other offers of admission they would “review your file just to make sure they hadn’t missed anything another school saw in you”. I felt like that was a realllyyy weird way of putting it but my thought process/perception of it was that they’d try to give you an answer sooner since they know you have to respond to the other offers
I agree^^ especially since the deadline to accept a spot is gonna approach rather fast.During my interview the admissions said if you have other offers of admission they would “review your file just to make sure they hadn’t missed anything another school saw in you”. I felt like that was a realllyyy weird way of putting it but my thought process/perception of it was that they’d try to give you an answer sooner since they know you have to respond to the other offers
I was undecided if I should or not. I guess I will since they specifically ask for it. Does anyone know how many acceptances they sent out yesterday?I’m also under active review, I got other acceptances yesterday though. Are you going to email the letters to them or wait?
Not sure how many but in previous years they’ve accepted ppl until February so they’re far from done unless something has changedI was undecided if I should or not. I guess I will since they specifically ask for it. Does anyone know how many acceptances they sent out yesterday?
Wolfpack921
New Member
Don’t think so. I am looking to join though 🙂Is there a Facebook group or anything?
Usually the class from the year before makes them, but if they don’t we can all make one if we end up choosing ECUDon’t think so. I am looking to join though 🙂
knbrad12
Full Member
i haven’t been able to find one yet, but let me know if you do!!Is there a Facebook group or anything?
They typically make the Facebook groups in January. Congrats to all who have been accepted from a current D2!i haven’t been able to find one yet, but let me know if you do!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1069056
To those who were accepted - has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? 🙂
Not yet, but Dr. Wilson told me on Thursday it should arrive by tomorrow, though I live about an hour and a half from Greenville so it may differ if you’re like in Boone or something lolTo those who were accepted - has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? 🙂
Got the acceptance packet!
knbrad12
Full Member
I just got mine yesterday!To those who were accepted - has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K