ECU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know when we could possibly hear something back this month?
Who knows... thought we would hear something this week since they finished up interviews last week. The FB page has stayed at 33 members since Monday so there are still some spots open

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed last week and they told us they'd meet early this week to start discussing applicants. Also said we wouldn't hear a response for "a couple weeks" and to be patient :giggle:

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call from Dr. Wilson earlier letting me know i was accepted! I know she said she was going to call a few more people today... Good luck to everybody still waiting to hear!

I got a call from Dr. Wilson earlier letting me know i was accepted! I know she said she was going to call a few more people today... Good luck to everybody still waiting to hear!
Congratulations!! Around what time did you receive the call?

I got a call of acceptance as well around 5! Dr Wilson said official offers go out Monday! My take was that she didn’t call everyone. But I’m not sure! Good luck everyone!!

I got a call of acceptance as well around 5! Dr Wilson said official offers go out Monday! My take was that she didn’t call everyone. But I’m not sure! Good luck everyone!!
Yes! That’s what it sounded like to me too!

Did your status change on AADSAS portal?

Did your status change on AADSAS portal?
She said all that will happen Monday! Haven’t even received offer email or status change. Just the phone call soo officially unofficial kinda!

She said all that will happen Monday! Haven’t even received offer email or status change. Just the phone call soo officially unofficial kinda!
Haha I feel that, when I got the call my interviewer wasn’t even sure when the emails were going to go out and my portal said “check back on Dec. 15th” lol

has anyone heard anything today/receive emails from those who were accepted on Friday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone that has been accepted that has been applying for a while like 3+ years as a non-traditional student? Can you PM me?

Any idea of how many spots are left?

Are they still giving out acceptances or did they give out all of the remaining spots last Friday?

Reactions: 4 users
How does the tech package work and how quickly can we purchase it? My computer crashed a couple months ago and I have been holding off on buying one.

How does the tech package work and how quickly can we purchase it? My computer crashed a couple months ago and I have been holding off on buying one.
We’ll hear about it in June, and as for how it works im not 100% sure. I know for undergrad, some schools give out grants with the financial aid package that can be used for the laptop/tech package.

FB’s at 46 now
Is this a good measure of how full the class is and if they will send out more acceptances? Bc for some schools they have D1s and administrative people in the incoming class fb group. I’m just trying to stay hopeful haha

Is this a good measure of how full the class is and if they will send out more acceptances? Bc for some schools they have D1s and administrative people in the incoming class fb group. I’m just trying to stay hopeful haha
Yeah right now there’s 44 students and two admins, so going by last year’s class there should be 8 more people joining, or those 8 ppl don’t have FB, which is unlikely tbh

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been waitlisted or rejected or heard anything else since they accepted the last batch??

When do you guys think ECU will get back to us? It’s really taking them long this cycle.

When do you guys think ECU will get back to us? It’s really taking them long this cycle.
I was wondering the same but it kind of makes sense because last year they wrapped up waitlists/rejections on feb 15, but since this year decisions day was pushed back to dec 15 due to covid then I assume by the end of feb we should hear something but I’m not too sure

Reactions: 1 users
For those that were accepted, they were given til March 5th for the deposit! So probably around then

I received a call a couple hours ago with an acceptance offer! Mr. Cox said he’d send out an official email later today. He didn’t mention anything about how many more spots are left. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I received a call a couple hours ago with an acceptance offer! Mr. Cox said he’d send out an official email later today. He didn’t mention anything about how many more spots are left. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
You would make 50 if we're going by the FB, but who knows. Anyways, welcome aboard!

I just got the rejection email unfortunately. I did receive an invite to a webinar that is for students who interviewed but did not get in. They said you must attend the webinar before you can meet individually

I just got the rejection email unfortunately. I did receive an invite to a webinar that is for students who interviewed but did not get in. They said you must attend the webinar before you can meet individually
same here. good luck to everyone who is still being considered though!

Based on the Facebook I think the class is filled but things may change in a couple weeks

Has anyone else interviewed and not heard anything ?

I received an email today saying my application was still under review but I'm not rejected nor wait listed. Did anybody else receive this email?