ECU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still have not received a call or email. My decision status on my ADEA portal has said "Received/Under Review" for over 2 months now. It is Jan 6, 2021, and I did not know if anyone would have insight when I might be contacted now in January. It's been months since I applied with no change since I submitted my application. I know a lot is going on with Covid, but thought I would have has some contact by now. Is anyone else in this boat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are doing the last rounds of interviews this week, so I'm guessing they'll finish them all before any more acceptances go out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have there been any acceptances since December 15th?
not sure, but they did send emails out for continued consideration earlier this week. i believe they stated that less students were accepted this december than prior cycles to keep spots open while they interviewed more applicants throughout january
 
not sure, but they did send emails out for continued consideration earlier this week. i believe they stated that less students were accepted this december than prior cycles to keep spots open while they interviewed more applicants throughout january
Was this email only for the pre December interviews? I interviewed earlier this month and did not receive any email this week which makes me a little worried
 
Was this email only for the pre December interviews? I interviewed earlier this month and did not receive any email this week which makes me a little worried
No, I interviewed in October and didn’t receive the email. Did you receive the “checking in” email a couple weeks back?
 
I interviewed in october and have not received an email other than the "under review" on december 15th
 
Last edited:
I interviewed in october and have not received an email other than the "under review" on december 15th
I also did not receive the most recent email. The last email I received was “Checking In” sent mid January. Seems as though the email from earlier this week consisted of the same information.
 
Last edited:
I also did not receive the most recent email. The last email I received was “Checking In” sent mid January. Seems as though the email from earlier this week consisted of the same information.

Yeah, it seems like applicants either got the “checking in” email or the “continued consideration” email, or neither. Did the “checking in” email ask you to respond stating whether you’d like to continue being considered for ECU?

The “continued consideration” email sent out on the 25th asked us to respond by the 27th stating whether or not we’d like to continue being considered. So it sounds like they’re aiming to wrap things up very soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The checking in email just asked if we’d still wanna be considered and had some other nice stuff in it, saying they haven’t forgotten about us basically. It also asked to send other offers if we had received them. I received one offer and sent it. I thought the point was so they could give a decision before the offer deposit was due, but I have heard nothing for two weeks
 
The checking in email just asked if we’d still wanna be considered and had some other nice stuff in it, saying they haven’t forgotten about us basically. It also asked to send other offers if we had received them. I received one offer and sent it. I thought the point was so they could give a decision before the offer deposit was due, but I have heard nothing for two weeks
Pretty much in the same boat
 
The checking in email just asked if we’d still wanna be considered and had some other nice stuff in it, saying they haven’t forgotten about us basically. It also asked to send other offers if we had received them. I received one offer and sent it. I thought the point was so they could give a decision before the offer deposit was due, but I have heard nothing for two weeks
Same. I also sent them my other offer and they basically just responded that they couldn't give me a decision before the deposit was due at the other school and to let me know if i still want to be considered at ecu.

now that they are done interviewing, they will probably send some sort of update this week or maybe even more acceptances