edX MOOCs counted towards GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IglooIgloo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I signed up for some MOOCs from edX just for fun and something to pass the time with. I wasn't that committed to them and I had to prioritize my full time job and some courses I ended up completing only 10-20% of the material.
(Note: I didn't pay the 50 dollars for the certificate course I just took the free versions)

Will these MOOCs count towards my GPA. I hope not as I took them with a very casual mindset. Does anyone have experience with this? Are these MOOCs counted in your FERPA?

Thank You