EM Ultrasound Fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andy Kahn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I combined the lists from the SAEM fellowship guide and the EMRA Match website to compile a list of EM Ultrasound fellowships. Does anybody know of any that I missed? For example, I met someone from Buffalo who said there is a "combined" fellowship with EMS and ultrasound at his EM program but this is not listed.

(Alameda County/Highland General; Stanford; University of California, Irvine; UCLA-Harbor; Yale University; Christiana Care; Medical College of Georgia; Advocate Christ; Resurrection; U of Massachusetts; U of Mississippi; Morristown Memorial; Einstein/Jacobi Medical Center; New York Methodist; North Shore; St. Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University; Case Western Reserve University/MetroHealth; Drexel/MCP; U of Pennsylvania; Medical College of Wisconsin)

Thanks,
Andy

Members don't see this ad.

Andy,

This is an incomplete list. We are actually uncertain of the number of "self proclaimed" fellowships out there at EM residencies. The SAEM list hits the major programs from my viewpoint that follow a one year format.

Through ACEP several EM US Fellowship Directors have formulated guidlines for EM US Fellowships (they should be published soon). The guidlines are being developed so that applicants can be assured that there is at least a minimum competancy and expectation of standard from programs. These guidlines will function as a checklist for fellowship applicants as well as a guide for EM US Fellowship program directors to use to guide their program and it's structure. Feel free to PM me if you have further detailed questions.

Paul