This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I am late to the party, the discord link above is expired, can someone post a new one? Also I just finished up my first interview but am still waiting on my DODMERB account to be created, do you guys have yours created yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I am late to the party, the discord link above is expired, can someone post a new one? Also I just finished up my first interview but am still waiting on my DODMERB account to be created, do you guys have yours created yet?
Still waiting on an email from DODMERB at the moment. Others in the discord are also still waiting.

Yes. I got the same information after about 15 phone calls this morning.
AF, EMDP2 C9, admitted MD here. I was also told all I needed was a 422 in IMR. DoDMERB said "lol, that's cute" and then I had to scramble to get the actual exams done. I ended up going off base to civilians recommended by DoDMERB in my area. They literally do these exams all the time, never screw up the paperwork, got everything done in 1 day. Something to consider if you're getting the run around.
Happy to answer any other questions as well. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Could someone please post the discord link one more time? It’s expired again. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Just finding out about this awesome forum. I tried to go to the discord as well but it said it was expired like the message above me. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one waiting with anxiety by readying through this thread. Hope to talk to y’all soon.

Good Morning, I am an Army applicant and I am also late to the thread, can someone send another discord link? Thank you

For those not in the discord, board will convene next week, applicants will be contacted the 15th of March.

Can someone post in here once phone calls start going out for those of us not in the discord or unable to check phones during the day?

For those that were accepted--Cohort 10 members are excited to meet you guys and start helping answer any questions you may have! We weren't given our sponsors contact information last year until about 6 weeks out from PCS time so just know the wheels move slowly in the EMDP2 world.

We are deep in MCAT studying as well so we will all be super busy as you guys are arriving so please be patient with us! Can't wait to meet y'all and congratulations!

Reactions: 1 users
I stumbled upon this group last night! Those that have been accepted, are you guys already hanging out and getting to know each other? I saw a discord link… could that be reshared?

I stumbled upon this group last night! Those that have been accepted, are you guys already hanging out and getting to know each other? I saw a discord link… could that be reshared?

Welcome! I'm assuming based on your message you got in this cycle as well, and the link above should take you to the FY24 Discord. I don't think there has been a separate discord made for all the selectees just yet.

The one below is for the new FY25 group, and you can join that if you weren't selected this cycle, or happen to know others that will be applying and want more access to resources/information.