energy drinks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Red Bull doesn't do anything for me. It has to be Monster.

Members don't see this ad.

What about Jolt cola? did anyone list this one yet?

I know it says it has 2X caffine, but I can't tell any significant difference compared to normal sodas with caffine

Members don't see this ad :)
Jolt Cola, that stuff was awesome. I saw on TV they now make Jolt Gum. If it tastes half as awesome as the soda, I think the inventors will become rich yet again. (They squandered their initial millions on otc sleeping pills to counteract their Jolt addictions) :thumbup:

anybody here try 'xs' energy drink.. seems like i had some at home because of my mother, but it doesn't really do much. the vitamin b "supposed" to settle the jitters from taking large amounts of caffeine, but still no effect. rather i feel more tired than usual. anyone taking this feel the same way? and i usually don't drink coffee so i am not caffeine tolerant

You could be economical and crush vivarin caffeine pills into your favorite drink so that you know exactly how much caffeine you are consuming (to avoid jitterness). :p

euromd said:
Currently, I'm on a combination diet of Mountain Dew, Espresso, and Semtex (Europe's version of Red Bull - also cheaper).

-S

Isn't Semtex also a type of explosive? :confused:

Never tried Red Bull or 180 before (Starbucks is pretty popular around here so I normally stick with that) but the next time I hear the "clunk" of my head hitting the desk in class I think I'll head down to the cafe and pick one up. :D

Crunk energy drink (by Lil Jon)

excrunkenergydrink.jpg