engineering classes as science classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

93geo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
All you can do is try and see if AADSAS accepts or agrees with you. That's all you can do. I'm guessing some of them won't be accepted simply because of how they are classified, even if it is clearly a science course.

has anybody gotten away with classifying engineering classes on their application as science courses and it was accepted?

The engineering courses i have taken are: Statics, dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, fluids, Intro to Materials Science, Electrical Engineering Systems (mostly physics), Thermodynamics... i was also a bio engineering major before i switched to mechanical and i have taken a bio-materials course in the bioeng. dept.

Does anyone know if i could get by with classifying these classes as science courses?

I am an electrical engineering major and all of my EE classes have been counted as science classes. My GPA was verified without any complications on 6/15 or somewhere around there.