Engineering student.. Can I get into a dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'd say you have a great chance. Possibly retake the DAT with that 17 BIO and possibly get a higher reading score. Other than that, keep shadowing and volunteering and you can have high chances of being admitted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bro you have awesome GPAs for an engineering student. I'm not sure if they'll look at your major too carefully but your schedule has had to be insanely rigorous. Props to you. Also, it's possible you may want to retake for BIO 🙁. Awesome job in math though! Way to represent engineers!
 
I've heard from a very prestigious influencer among dental schools, engineering majors with decent grades are the students dental schools place at the top of their acceptance list, solely due to the thinking and skills required of engineer!