England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
voting closed.png

Day 6 - BeWWare the JabberWWock - Vote Tally

Stagg (6)
- genny, barks, sporty, mayo, cyndia, samac
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (6) - stagg, dina, alley, cray, capri, ms p
Cray (0) -
Ms P (1) - LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 @SportPonies a tie
13/13 players voting
voting closed

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I feel like sporty was for real a better yeet though.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
DAY SIX

I waited for the train at Coventry;
I hung with grooms and porters on the bridge,
To watch the three tall spires; and there I shaped
The city's ancient legend into this:

Not only we, the latest seed of Time,
New men, that in the flying of a wheel
Cry down the past, not only we, that prate
Of rights and wrongs, have loved the people well,
And loathed to see them overtax'd; but she
Did more, and underwent, and overcame,
The woman of a thousand summers back,
Godiva, wife to that grim Earl, who ruled
In Coventry: for when he laid a tax
Upon his town, and all the mothers brought
Their children, clamoring, "If we pay, we starve!"
She sought her lord, and found him, where he strode
About the hall, among his dogs, alone,
His beard a foot before him and his hair
A yard behind. She told him of their tears,
And pray'd him, "If they pay this tax, they starve."
Whereat he stared, replying, half-amazed,
"You would not let your little finger ache
For such as these?" -- "But I would die," said she.
He laugh'd, and swore by Peter and by Paul;
Then fillip'd at the diamond in her ear;
"Oh ay, ay, ay, you talk!" -- "Alas!" she said,
"But prove me what I would not do."
And from a heart as rough as Esau's hand,
He answer'd, "Ride you naked thro' the town,
And I repeal it;" and nodding, as in scorn,
He parted, with great strides among his dogs.

So left alone, the passions of her mind,
As winds from all the compass shift and blow,
Made war upon each other for an hour,
Till pity won. She sent a herald forth,
And bade him cry, with sound of trumpet, all
The hard condition; but that she would loose
The people: therefore, as they loved her well,
From then till noon no foot should pace the street,
No eye look down, she passing; but that all
Should keep within, door shut, and window barr'd.

Then fled she to her inmost bower, and there
Unclasp'd the wedded eagles of her belt,
The grim Earl's gift; but ever at a breath
She linger'd, looking like a summer moon
Half-dipt in cloud: anon she shook her head,
And shower'd the rippled ringlets to her knee;
Unclad herself in haste; adown the stair
Stole on; and, like a creeping sunbeam, slid
From pillar unto pillar, until she reach'd
The Gateway, there she found her palfrey trapt
In purple blazon'd with armorial gold.

Then she rode forth, clothed on with chastity:
The deep air listen'd round her as she rode,
And all the low wind hardly breathed for fear.
The little wide-mouth'd heads upon the spout
Had cunning eyes to see: the barking cur
Made her cheek flame; her palfrey's foot-fall shot
Light horrors thro' her pulses; the blind walls
Were full of chinks and holes; and overhead
Fantastic gables, crowding, stared: but she
Not less thro' all bore up, till, last, she saw
The white-flower'd elder-thicket from the field,
Gleam thro' the Gothic archway in the wall.

Then she rode back, clothed on with chastity;
And one low churl, compact of thankless earth,
The fatal byword of all years to come,
Boring a little auger-hole in fear,
Peep'd -- but his eyes, before they had their will,
Were shrivel'd into darkness in his head,
And dropt before him. So the Powers, who wait
On noble deeds, cancell'd a sense misused;
And she, that knew not, pass'd: and all at once,
With twelve great shocks of sound, the shameless noon
Was clash'd and hammer'd from a hundred towers,
One after one: but even then she gain'd
Her bower; whence reissuing, robed and crown'd,
To meet her lord, she took the tax away
And built herself an everlasting name.

Snapchat-1514066028.jpg

Dead is
LADY GODIVA
Who could get naked & expose his pious, village affiliation on the thread once during the game to help the rest of the town
LONDON

YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
*desolate*

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE

CORNWALL

PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
@BobLoblaw78 - Queen Victoria
@The_Breadmann - Winston Churchill, heavy vote​
@alissa14 - Anne Boleyn
@sunshinefl - Ebenezer Scrooge, rotating role seer + action seer + spirit-medium wolf​
@DocEspana - Princess Di, vulnerable royal​
@Animal Midwife - James Herriot, status effect healer​
@finnickthedog - Sheriff of Nottingham, stubborn jailer + item hoarder​
@WildZoo - Sherlock Holmes, tracker​
@Stagg737 - Lady Godiva, innocent child​

IT IS NOW NIGHT SIX
12 PLAYERS REMAIN.
NIGHT CLOSES AT 9AM ALTHOUGH EARLY ACTIONS ARE APPRECIATED.
WE ARE NOW ON A 12-12 CYCLE.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Contingency yeet Sporty contingency yeet samac. Just contingency yeet everyone

Reactions: 1 user
Sporty had nooooo claim at all and has a crap VCA

Wow if you seriously by chance referenced Scrooge, that is so unfortunate... that’s like 90% of why I was convinced you were lying stagg..

• Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How did you guys let sporty get away with that crap just now?

• Okay...
How did you guys let sporty get away with that crap just now?

Yeah I didn't find it very convincing. She might as well claimed, if her ability is as NK worthy as she says the wolves are going to off her no matter what.

There have been multiple points brought up against her for the past few days, just because she wasn't on the board doesn't mean she couldn't have addressed those things that have been brought up against her the past few days.

I thought the dubz NK was a weird choice, but iirc she was sus'ing sporty the night before she died

Yeah I didn't find it very convincing. She might as well claimed, if her ability is as NK worthy as she says the wolves are going to off her no matter what.

There have been multiple points brought up against her for the past few days, just because she wasn't on the board doesn't mean she couldn't have addressed those things that have been brought up against her the past few days.

I thought the dubz NK was a weird choice, but iirc she was sus'ing sporty the night before she died
Precisely!

This will probably be the second time I break a tie in the favor fo the wolves lol.
but MsP if you’re here an hour before vote close why in the world wait until 8:59 to cast it? That’s just sketchy anti village play.

• Care
The thing I'm most salty about is that I didn't get to say:

@PippyPony Time to get naked!!!

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Yeah I was side eying sporty for the Dubz kill

And Cray.
AM wasn't. Pretty sure she was village reading me or had me in neutrals. When I wolf I try to leave her as long as possible.

Dubz pointed out someone was likely trying to frame me with the AM and DocE kills. I think they added Dubz to that list.

The me vs Dubz thing hadn't hit a point where a wolfy me would kill her over that. But it's all WIFOM and there were clearly other reasons they would want her gone.

This isn't one of those games where you're a wolf and you don't sus me until I sus you, is it?

Seriously samac why did you break in favor of Sporty??

Stagg was only a day off from verifying his claim. I could clearly see that village intends to yeet both of them in whatever order, but doing him tomorrow had the advantage of possibly verifying his Af one way or the other.

Plus there was a chance the wolves would have NK him knowing his claim was true.

This is the fishiest thing you've done so far.

AM wasn't. Pretty sure she was village reading me or had me in neutrals. When I wolf I try to leave her as long as possible.

Dubz pointed out someone was likely trying to frame me with the AM and DocE kills. I think they added Dubz to that list.

The me vs Dubz thing hadn't hit a point where a wolfy me would kill her over that. But it's all WIFOM and there were clearly other people to take out first.

This isn't one of those games where you're a wolf and you don't sus me until I sus you, is it?
I never said AM was, just Dubz. And you know I make no claims about being able to read you, so I usually rely on what other people (like Dubz) think about you.

I never said AM was, just Dubz. And you know I make no claims about being able to read you, so I usually rely on what other people (like Dubz) think about you.
Lol you rely on Dubz' read of me? Is she good at reading me? I thought she said she has a hard time.

I miss Skimble. I fooled her once but lots of other times she was right on.

I don't know if AM feels she can read me or not.

I never said you said AM was. Just saying looking holistically, I'm making the case these are not my kill choices.

A few words from stagg before his untimely demise

He wants me to tell you guys that if you don't Yeet Sporty tomorrow you're all freaking idiots. Also, Cyndia and Genny are being shady af. Genny should probably be a top candidate tomorrow as well regardless of whether he lived or not (he didn't), as she also came from Parts Unknown (HP power). The post restriction seemed wolfy AF and was related to Harry Potter which could be the parts unknown.

He thinks you guys should update the VCA charts that he did and show how horrible Genny, Samac, and Sporty's records are if you don't include Finn. He also thinks Genny gets basically no cred as she parked on Finn pretty much the entire time cause every wolf bussed.

Village should note that EVERY SINGLE WOLF BUSSED. So we need to be focusing more on the number of asterisks players had next to their name and NOT just who voted for wolves.

He thinks Sporty's attempt at emotional manipulation at the end was BS. He could have basically said the same thing about having to be out with his son all day so that excuse earns her no credit. I share his sentiment.

Lastly, he thinks anyone who actually suspected Sporty and stayed on his vote should be scrutinized especially since she had a crap VCA and no claim

• Haha
Seriously samac why did you break in favor of Sporty??

Stagg was only a day off from verifying his claim. I could clearly see that village intends to yeet both of them in whatever order, but doing him tomorrow had the advantage of possibly verifying his Af one way or the other.

Plus there was a chance the wolves would have NK him knowing his claim was true.

This is the fishiest thing you've done so far.
MsP waited until 8:59 to cast as vote on sporty and it honestly felt like me in ggoats last minute saving AM. It felt like a last minute wolf move and I didn’t like it so I made a split second decision.
Genny also told me she would take the blame and that made me feel better about it.

• Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, I can see why Stagg would want to get me yeeted. But I'd never pull that last-minute jump off bread to get mkg yeeted as a wolf. That's just not my wolf play. So Stagg can just salt vote me forever for being wrong.

In any case, no one brought up that my argument with Zenge was v vs v. Simple reason. I realized I'm his wolf mother, and I said some really awful things I'm worried will permanently damage my relationship with him. I wouldn’t have been as bad as that if it was all for show.

Dubz isn't here, but a few times I got ragey in pack chat and threatened to chew people out, and she got the popcorn out, and then it wasn't nearly as spectacular. I literally cannot be as mean when I wolf in fights over misunderstandings. Sunny wasn't lying about that part of my meta.

That isn't to say I never get mad or chew ppl out when I wolf, but yeah.

Biggest regret of this game wasn't shooting Zenge. It was the mean stuff I said. I really thought he was stretching and a wolf which is why what he said made me that mad.

Part of me wants to be yeeted in punishment. But it won't help village so I must soldier on knowing I was wrong and a massive dick.

It's all emotional BS and WIFOM, but it's up to each villager to decide what they believe.

He wants me to tell you guys that if you don't Yeet Sporty tomorrow you're all freaking idiots. Also, Cyndia and Genny are being shady af. Genny should probably be a top candidate tomorrow as well regardless of whether he lived or not (he didn't), as she also came from Parts Unknown (HP power). The post restriction seemed wolfy AF and was related to Harry Potter which could be the parts unknown.

He thinks you guys should update the VCA charts that he did and show how horrible Genny, Samac, and Sporty's records are if you don't include Finn. He also thinks Genny gets basically no cred as she parked on Finn pretty much the entire time cause every wolf bussed.

Village should note that EVERY SINGLE WOLF BUSSED. So we need to be focusing more on the number of asterisks players had next to their name and NOT just who voted for wolves.

He thinks Sporty's attempt at emotional manipulation at the end was BS. He could have basically said the same thing about having to be out with his son all day so that excuse earns her no credit. I share his sentiment.

Lastly, he thinks anyone who actually suspected Sporty and stayed on his vote should be scrutinized especially since she had a crap VCA and no claim
Yeah I figured out finn was a wolf a long time ago and parked my ass there until y’all decided to listen to me.

MsP waited until 8:59 to cast as vote on sporty and it honestly felt like me in ggoats last minute saving AM. It felt like a last minute wolf move and I didn’t like it so I made a split second decision.
Genny also told me she would take the blame and that made me feel better about it.
I was waiting for Sporty to claim last minute (hence why I @ her), but she never did. I found it sus so I yeeted her

I agree with all of this.

I was waiting for Sporty to claim last minute (hence why I @ her), but she never did. I found it sus so I yeeted her
But did you know you’re capable of changing a vote? It’s like magic! If she put her claim out there and you believed it you could have changed instead of literally waiting till there was about 30 seconds left to throw out any vote.
glad to see you doing a contingency yeet now though. Glad to see you on the board early.

But did you know you’re capable of changing a vote? It’s like magic! If she put her claim out there and you believed it you could have changed instead of literally waiting till there was about 30 seconds left to throw out any vote.
glad to see you doing a contingency yeet now though. Glad to see you on the board early.
She came on talking about a claim at like 4 minutes to close. Switching votes take time

She came on talking about a claim at like 4 minutes to close. Switching votes take time
Really? Cause I panicked and did it in about 15 seconds.
you could have had a vote in before she was even on if you thought that was the right yeet

Really? Cause I panicked and did it in about 15 seconds.
you could have had a vote in before she was even on if you thought that was the right yeet
I didn't think she was the right yeet until she refused to reveal

I'm giving genny cred for breaking a tie and getting mkg yeeted. MKG flipping was a pivotal moment for village. I also don't think she's a wolf for pushing stagg

If sporty is a wolf (which I'm pretty sure she is at this point) then I highly doubt genny is too because I think samac was on to something when she said there is one wolf originating from parts unknown and one from Cornwall.

Lol OK, but I'm looking at Sporty, genny, Cyndia, alley, and samac now as well.

Samac you've done a lot that is good as a WW player in your career, and the thing is nothing you've done I see outside your wolfy abilities or wolf meta. I know that makes you feel unappreciated as a villager, but tough...if you're a good enough wolf when you village and vig and kill 4 wolves that were never even on the board with your amazing village skills, if the game doesn't end people are still gonna sus you if your wolf game is strong enough.

The way you keep referencing your play in GGoats is wigging me out too.... like it's given you a blueprint for how to wolf this game.

You could say that about me with Bioshock. And that would be two good points, but they don't cancel out.

I shot two villagers, and I claimed it when I never had to. But my votes have been on wolves. So I would argue despite the 2 messups I don't look as bad as genny or samac. My actions are not only clearly village. I would argue I've done more to help.

Also, I don't care. Sus me. Wolves won't kill me I'm toothless and no PR anymore, and they want my misyeet. Vote me out, that's fine, because I'm more focused on you guys not getting tripped up by anyone when I'm gone.

Dina and Barks and LIS should also be considered despite the VCA. Dina, Barks especially, need to say more.

I've been prone to emotional manip this game. As such, I worry more about genny, LIS, and alley.

Maybe this game wasn't my game to catch the obvious wolves. Maybe that isn't my talent. But I will catch people despite a good VCA, and I will catch the converts. For that reason alone the wolves should probably NK me.

Also Stagg is a good player, and if I could trust anyone to help find the deep wolf or the bussers, it's him.

Of course, these last thoughts are coming from MsP. But it doesn't feel like MsP wrote them.

Also, if nothing else, we know the trackers came from a village Stagg. Let's use them.

I want to flip Sporty as he has said, and use that to guide me on samac.