England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dina and Barks and LIS should also be considered despite the VCA. Dina, Barks especially, need to say more.
Barks has a good VCA and given that stagg has mentioned that all wolves have bussed it wiggs me out. She's normally dead by now

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I figured out finn was a wolf a long time ago and parked my ass there until y’all decided to listen to me.
The problem with that is she showed massive signs of fatigue in the game early on, and I don't think that was purely faked for emotional manip. I can totally see the pack setting her up to be the bussed wolf as a result.

• Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
Also Stagg is a good player, and if I could trust anyone to help find the deep wolf or the bussers, it's him.

Of course, these last thoughts are coming from MsP. But it doesn't feel like MsP wrote them.

Also, if nothing else, we know the trackers came from a village Stagg. Let's use them.

I want to flip Shorty as he has said, and use that to guide me on samac.

They were staggs thoughts

Members don't see this ad :)
The problem with that is she showed massive signs of fatigue in the game early on, and I don't think that was purely faked for emotional manip. I can totally see the pack setting her up to be the bussed wolf as a result.
Note with this point that it doesn't mean we just look at samac.

I mean anyone on Finn should be considered again. Same with Sunny even. They both seemed to have some fatigue about fighting the vote. Same with mkg. In fact DocE had to rile her up to defend. That didn't seem fake. Maybe she was set up to get bussed and realized she needed to make it look more real.

I mean anyone on Finn should be considered again. Same with Sunny even. They both seemed to have some fatigue about fighting the vote. Same with mkg. In fact DocE had to rile her up to defend. That didn't seem fake. Maybe she was set up to get bussed and realized she needed to make it look more real.
Cray, you can't put everyone in the POE. That's not helpful or conducive to forming a village bloc.

Lol OK, but I'm looking at Sporty, genny, Cyndia, alley, and samac now as well.

Samac you've done a lot that is good as a WW player in your career, and the thing is nothing you've done I see outside your wolfy abilities or wolf meta. I know that makes you feel unappreciated as a villager, but tough...if you're a good enough wolf when you village and vig and kill 4 wolves that were never even on the board with your amazing village skills, if the game doesn't end people are still gonna sus you if your wolf game is strong enough.

The way you keep referencing your play in GGoats is wigging me out too.... like it's given you a blueprint for how to wolf this game.

You could say that about me with Bioshock. And that would be two good points, but they don't cancel out.

I shot two villagers, and I claimed it when I never had to. But my votes have been on wolves. So I would argue despite the 2 messups I don't look as bad as genny or samac. My actions are not only clearly village. I would argue I've done more to help.

Also, I don't care. Sus me. Wolves won't kill me I'm toothless and no PR anymore, and they want my misyeet. Vote me out, that's fine, because I'm more focused on you guys not getting tripped up by anyone when I'm gone.

Dina and Barks and LIS should also be considered despite the VCA. Dina, Barks especially, need to say more.

I've been prone to emotional manip this game. As such, I worry more about genny, LIS, and alley.

Maybe this game wasn't my game to catch the obvious wolves. Maybe that isn't my talent. But I will catch people despite a good VCA, and I will catch the converts. For that reason alone the wolves should probably NK me.
Blah blah blah about me. I referenced ggoats as the only time I’ve wolved. That last minute move by MsP felt like a move I made, Dina can confirm that and it wigged me out.

if people want to misyeet me that’s fine at this point. I think figuring out finn has been my best village play to date and the wolves would be thrilled if you did what they can’t.

Also there you go again bringing up converts without any evidence of it happening. Stop that. It gives wolves ammo for confusion when there’s been no evidence of conversions existing in this game. Wolves have had some pretty strong power roles this game and trying to throw conversions on top of that without evidence is not helpful.

Also Stagg is a good player, and if I could trust anyone to help find the deep wolf or the bussers, it's him.

Of course, these last thoughts are coming from MsP. But it doesn't feel like MsP wrote them.

Also, if nothing else, we know the trackers came from a village Stagg. Let's use them.

I want to flip Sporty as he has said, and use that to guide me on samac.
I don’t know how a sporty flip will guide you on me, but I’m cool with that flip tomorrow.

I do agree that Finn could have been a buss. Her fatigue seemed real

Cray, I know I’ve only wolved once but I wouldn’t bus like that. I don’t like it.

Just because no one told you about it, doesn't mean it hasn't been claimed.
What does this even mean? I stand by my theory that the post restriction is wolfy

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm giving genny cred for breaking a tie and getting mkg yeeted. MKG flipping was a pivotal moment for village. I also don't think she's a wolf for pushing stagg

If sporty is a wolf (which I'm pretty sure she is at this point) then I highly doubt genny is too because I think samac was on to something when she said there is one wolf originating from parts unknown and one from Cornwall.
I understand why she thought one in the North. What clues led her to think one in the other groups? If it's an assumption Pip would do that on principle, I disagree and it's almost game breaking to the wolves.

Yanno samac, as I pointed out, this wasn't a point about you. If you were more worried about hunting and less about a single person sussing you, you would maybe consider Stagg's point that the last baddies have most certainly voted a wolf at least once and would want to consider anything to figure out who on who, and you might consider my point about where to look, even if it didn't apply to you.

So what about my point that Finn may have been set up to be a bus don't you like? That I'm possibly uncovering a wolf plot? A wolf plot about bussing we know most certainly has happened?

Also, just so you know, wolf bussing isn't always some last minute panic thing that happens. The best busses are often planned.

So I'm not sure what about my point deserves an eye roll based on all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a bunch of actions and could potentially close early... which might be nice

if you are awake and have not submitted an action, there might be a biscuit in it for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reactions: 6 users
I understand why she thought one in the North. What clues led her to think one in the other groups? If it's an assumption Pip would do that on principle, I disagree and it's almost game breaking to the wolves.
The others was that I got attacked by someone in armor and Cornwall is where King Arthur is from. I don’t think it was King Arthur but I assume other armored folks would come from there.
parts unknown was because of barks making a Voldemort reference.

Reactions: 1 users
Yanno samac, as I pointed out, this wasn't a point about you. If you were more worried about hunting and less about a single person sussing you, you would maybe consider Stagg's point that the last baddies have most certainly voted a wolf at least once and would want to consider anything to figure out who on who, and you might consider my point about where to look, even if it didn't apply to you.

So what about my point that Finn may have been set up to be a bus don't you like? That I'm possibly uncovering a wolf plot? A wolf plot about bussing we know most certainly has happened?

Also, just so you know, wolf bussing isn't always some last minute panic thing that happens. The best busses are often planned.

So I'm not sure what about my point deserves an eye roll based on all this.
Because I think it’s eye roll worthy that you think i would do game solving on thread that would make it easier to find other wolves, not just finn, as a wolf myself.

Someone else said Voldemort. I said it was a HP character and the notification wasn’t obvious if they were good or bad
Did you think it was a wolfy action that happened to you?

my guess now is someone has an arsenal of spells and they used one on stagg yesterday. Not sure if it was wolfy or a villager acting on a leading wolf suspect.
I don’t think the post restriction on cray was the same as the one on stagg.

Prime Minister Tally
SAR - Dubz, SAR, April, AM, vetmedhead, zenge, samac, supershorty, finn
Ms P - Ms P, barkley, genny
Samac - mkg323, Telemarketing, bread
Shorty - dina, sporty
DocE - DocE, viscernable, crayola, alissa, cyndia, LIS, sunshine
capri1722 - capri1722

Absent: alley, stagg, bob

--------

Prime Minister Prime Tally

Samac - Zenge, crayola, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia, doc e, sar, finn
Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz

Visc
voted Samac after vote close
Absent: bread, alissa, alley, LIS, april, visc, vmh, stagg, dina, bob, sporty

--------

Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg
(0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE, Visc
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG () -
Stagg (1) - AM
samac () -
Visc (1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty

Cray switched from Zenge to April after vote close

Absent: none

--------

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa
(1) - stagg
Zenge
(1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
Sunshine
(1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
Capri (1) - alissa

--------

Day 3 - Am I Sitting in a Tin Can - Vote Tally

Bread (6) - mkg, AM, sporty, dubz, Ms P, alissa
Sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
MKG (7) - Dina, capri, barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, crayola
Barks (1) - Bobloblaw
Finn (3) - samac, alley, genny
LIS (1) - Sunshine
Capri (1) - Finn

Absent: bread

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (PRE-VIG)

Finn (3) - Mayo, samac, alley
Sunshine (4) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, alissa
Alissa
(3) - AM, stagg, sporty
Dubz (1) - genny
Mayo (1) - cray
Crayola (1) - DocE

SDN (1) - Ms P

Absent: MsP (kinda), Finn, Capri, Cyndia, Sunshine

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (FINAL)

Finn (7) - Mayo, samac, alley, cyndia, genny, docE, sunshine
Sunshine (10) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, AM, finn, sporty, cray, capri, ms p
Dubz (0) -
Mayo (0) -
Crayola (0) -
Samac (0) -
AM (1) - stagg

SDN (3) - Ms P, alleycat, capri (I'm counting it, ok?)

--------

Day Five - Tempest-uous Thursday - Vote Tally

Stagg (4) - capri, sporty, finn, ms P
Finn (9) - genny, mayo, dina, samac, barks, LIS, alley, dubz, cyndia
Cray (0) -
Dubz (1) - cray
Alley (1) - stagg
Ms P (0) -

Day 6 - BeWWare the JabberWWock - Vote Tally

Stagg (6) - genny, barks, sporty, mayo, cyndia, samac
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (6) - stagg, dina, alley, cray, capri, ms p
Cray (0) -
Ms P (1) - LIS
Mayo (0) -

13/13 players voting

Cray, you can't put everyone in the POE. That's not helpful or conducive to forming a village bloc.
That's cool and all, but we absolutely need to consider bussers as per Stagg's conclusions from the trackers that at least one wolf has bussed.

Village blocs need to be re-evalled regularly and depending on what happens in a game.

Best bit of strat I ever read said as a wolf, be thinking about and crafting your ideal lylo from D1.

To me, the village corollary to that, would be as you work through your POE and you see votes and posts, reassess. Don't have some stagnant listed POE you work through like a robot. Conversely, village reads should constantly be updated. Because we are also working towards end game. And who do we want staring us down at that point?

I've considered that in fact, the wolves may be considering if we get to a one wolf lylo, which two villagers they want to take there. Historically I've been favored for a final misyeet. I'm considering what other villager they are considering taking there.

I likely haven't gotten over the psychological ramifications of mentally treating several people as village, like you, samac, Dina, LIS, alley, Barks, MsP, but I'll be damned if I don't entertain the notion of being wrong.

There's a thing where I start treating people as village on a deep down level, despite my musing on thread to the contrary. This is to try to keep me sharp and avoid bias.

In any case, I'm not trying to hurt the village bloc, but it needs to be assessed as we go for deep wolves or bussers.

we absolutely need to consider bussers as per Stagg's conclusions from the trackers that at least one wolf has bussed.
We had a day where two wolves were up against each other (Finn and Sunshine), so Stagg's trackers are going to show wolves voting for another wolf. I wouldn't consider that bussing, but it looks like that if you're just looking at numbers next to names, and not what actually happened.

Blah blah blah about me. I referenced ggoats as the only time I’ve wolved. That last minute move by MsP felt like a move I made, Dina can confirm that and it wigged me out.

if people want to misyeet me that’s fine at this point. I think figuring out finn has been my best village play to date and the wolves would be thrilled if you did what they can’t.

Also there you go again bringing up converts without any evidence of it happening. Stop that. It gives wolves ammo for confusion when there’s been no evidence of conversions existing in this game. Wolves have had some pretty strong power roles this game and trying to throw conversions on top of that without evidence is not helpful.
I only brought up converts, not to convert hunt. I'm talking about a game approach with an open mind that catches deep wolves and bussers and converts and mechanically hidden wolves and 3P.

There's been plenty of times a wolf or anti-village entity looks pretty good all through a game and only towards the end analysis does one see it's possible there was a plot or bussing which everyone dismisses and ignores because "look at all this villageryness." Well, cool, but wolves can look village from a lot of things.

I would have caught you in Goats if I had lived and voted you for post analysis and not the arguments for what you'd done that was village. I would have caught Visc and one other player that game they bussed genny if I had considered a wolf plot and went with my post analysis and tone.

I still stand by the idea that post analysis will let you catch the wolves that VCA and mechanics will not.

Cray, I know I’ve only wolved once but I wouldn’t bus like that. I don’t like it.
Why would you not bus a wolf that wanted to be bussed if you were wolf?

You're seriously telling me that in a wolf pack with a vet like Finn telling you she wanted to be voted out to help the team and she didn't have the energy to defend (or from any of the wolves like Sunny or mkg), plus if you had anyone else like SP or LIS or genny there, and the pack essentially votes and agrees to a premeditated wolf plot, you would hold your vote?

I don't believe that. I can believe a lot of things that we've argued back and forth and you've said, but this I don't really. Not sure why you're arguing it, either to argue to argue or because you can't even admit you'd do what anyone would do. Why?

I only brought up converts, not to convert hunt. I'm talking about a game approach with an open mind that catches deep wolves and bussers and converts and mechanically hidden wolves and 3P.

There's been plenty of times a wolf or anti-village entity looks pretty good all through a game and only towards the end analysis does one see it's possible there was a plot or bussing which everyone dismisses and ignores because "look at all this villageryness." Well, cool, but wolves can look village from a lot of things.

I would have caught you in Goats if I had lived and voted you for post analysis and not the arguments for what you'd done that was village. I would have caught Visc and one other player that game they bussed genny if I had considered a wolf plot and went with my post analysis and tone.

I still stand by the idea that post analysis will let you catch the wolves that VCA and mechanics will not.
Please do post analysis, im personally bad at it and I’m happy playing with people who are good at it. I end up doing a 600 posT ISO on Lawpy and thinking he’s wolfy lol. But doing things like bringing up “oh but what if conversions” isn’t helpful to village unless we have evidence it has happens. It muddies the waters enough that it benefits the wolves more than village.

Why would you not bus a wolf that wanted to be bussed if you were wolf?

You're seriously telling me that in a wolf pack with a vet like Finn telling you she wanted to be voted out to help the team and she didn't have the energy to defend (or from any of the wolves like Sunny or mkg), plus if you had anyone else like SP or LIS or genny there, and the pack essentially votes and agrees to a premeditated wolf plot, you would hold your vote?

I don't believe that. I can believe a lot of things that we've argued back and forth and you've said, but this I don't really. Not sure why you're arguing it, either to argue to argue or because you can't even admit you'd do what anyone would do. Why?
I’d honestly probably tell them to suck it up unless they have a real life extenuating circumstance. I’m not afraid to talk back to vets lol. I’d much rather win being a cohesive team. If someone is insistent and had those life things going on I may bus then, but I wouldn’t do it in a way that allows village to game solve.

You really think the pack just decided to half their numbers by bussing...?
Prime Minister Tally
SAR - Dubz, SAR, April, AM, vetmedhead, zenge, samac, supershorty, finn
Ms P - Ms P, barkley, genny
Samac - mkg323, Telemarketing, bread
Shorty - dina, sporty
DocE - DocE, viscernable, crayola, alissa, cyndia, LIS, sunshine
capri1722 - capri1722

Absent: alley, stagg, bob

--------

Prime Minister Prime Tally

Samac - Zenge, crayola, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia, doc e, sar, finn
Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz

Visc
voted Samac after vote close
Absent: bread, alissa, alley, LIS, april, visc, vmh, stagg, dina, bob, sporty

--------

Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg
(0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE, Visc
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG () -
Stagg (1) - AM
samac () -
Visc (1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty

Cray switched from Zenge to April after vote close

--------

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa
(1) - stagg
Zenge
(1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
Sunshine
(1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
Capri (1) - alissa

--------

Day 3 - Am I Sitting in a Tin Can - Vote Tally

Bread (6) - mkg, AM, sporty, dubz, Ms P, alissa
Sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
MKG (7) - Dina, capri, barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, crayola
Barks (1) - Bobloblaw
Finn (3) - samac, alley, genny
LIS (1) - Sunshine
Capri (1) - Finn

Absent: bread

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (PRE-VIG)

Finn (3) - Mayo, samac, alley
Sunshine (4) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, alissa
Alissa
(3) - AM, stagg, sporty
Dubz (1) - genny
Mayo (1) - cray
Crayola (1) - DocE

SDN (1) - Ms P

Absent: MsP (kinda), Finn, Capri, Cyndia, Sunshine

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (FINAL)

Finn (7) - Mayo, samac, alley, cyndia, genny, docE, sunshine
Sunshine (10) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, AM, finn, sporty, cray, capri, ms p
Dubz (0) -
Mayo (0) -
Crayola (0) -
Samac (0) -
AM (1) - stagg

SDN (3) - Ms P, alleycat, capri (I'm counting it, ok?)

--------

Day Five - Tempest-uous Thursday - Vote Tally

Stagg (4) - capri, sporty, finn, ms P
Finn (9) - genny, mayo, dina, samac, barks, LIS, alley, dubz, cyndia
Cray (0) -
Dubz (1) - cray
Alley (1) - stagg
Ms P (0) -

Day 6 - BeWWare the JabberWWock - Vote Tally

Stagg (6) - genny, barks, sporty, mayo, cyndia, samac
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (6) - stagg, dina, alley, cray, capri, ms p
Cray (0) -
Ms P (1) - LIS
Mayo (0) -

13/13 players voting
Bless you my dear.
I'm working the same shift tomorrow so I didn't think I was gonna have time to do this myself.

idk if this is helpful but
LONDON
The_Breadmann
alissa14
TelemarketingEnigma

mkg323
alleycat03
LetItSnow
sunshinefl
WildZoo

YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
samac
Animal Midwife
SARdoghandler
Aprilthearab

finnickthedog

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
Viscernable
DocEspana
vetmedhead
Stagg737
Zenge142

CORNWALL
capri1722
Barkley13
Ms Procrastinator
Dinashadow
BobLoblaw78

PARTS UNKNOWN
supershorty holdthemayo
SportPonies
genny
Cyndia
Crayola227
and now is bedtime

We had a day where two wolves were up against each other (Finn and Sunshine), so Stagg's trackers are going to show wolves voting for another wolf. I wouldn't consider that bussing, but it looks like that if you're just looking at numbers next to names, and not what actually happened.
I'm not sure I totally understand why the two wolves being up would lead to that like that, and understand less why that would mean we shouldn't be looking at people who have voted a wolf.

I'm not sure I totally understand why the two wolves being up would lead to that like that, and understand less why that would mean we shouldn't be looking at people who have voted a wolf.
Here, I updated it just for you, and added the dead wolves:

LIS 5**
Barks 5***
Dina 4***
Alley 4*
Genny 4*
Cyndia 3**
Mayo 3**
Samac 3*
Capri 2**
Cray 2**
Dubz 1*
Finn 1*
MsP 1*
Sporty 1*
Stagg 1*
Sunshine 1
MKG 0

Last edited:
Here, I updated it just for you, and added the dead wolves:

LIS 5**
Barks 4***
Dina 4***
Alley 4*
Genny 4*
Cyndia 3**
Mayo 3**
Samac 3*
Capri 2**
Cray 2**
Dubz 1*
Finn 1*
MsP 1*
Sporty 1*
Stagg 1*
Sunshine 1
MKG 0
But this only reinforces Stagg's point that any baddies left in this bunch have most certainly voted a wolf at some point.

EDIT: and stayed on for the flip

But this only reinforces Stagg's point that any baddies left in this bunch have most certainly voted a wolf at some point.
When your vote choices for the day are Wolf A or Wolf B, then wolves have to pick which packmate to vote for, lest they stick out like a sore thumb. So yes, it's a ridiculously useless statement to say that the wolves in this game have voted for another wolf.

I know how much villagers and wolves alike hate bussing, but it's a fact of life.

If I hadn't been such a pocketed loser, I could have caught onto Sunny and Finn at least without needing VCA.

This is just reinforcing why so much of the time I'm reading and like "Look what they said they could be wolf" and 99% of the time the rebuttal is something to do with VCA and votes, and my attitude is like so what. I'm just starting to find that much less compelling.

Sigh. The answer is probably to go and read 100 pages.

• Care
When your vote choices for the day are Wolf A or Wolf B, then wolves have to pick which packmate to vote for, lest they stick out like a sore thumb. So yes, it's a ridiculously useless statement to say that the wolves in this game have voted for another wolf.
I see your point. Still, when every single player that remains has voted a wolf at some point, you have to at least start sussing people DESPITE say a single vote for a wolf. So we can't clear everyone on Stagg's list just because there's a number or asterisk next to their name.

I know how much villagers and wolves alike hate bussing, but it's a fact of life.

If I hadn't been such a pocketed loser, I could have caught onto Sunny and Finn at least without needing VCA.

This is just reinforcing why so much of the time I'm reading and like "Look what they said they could be wolf" and 99% of the time the rebuttal is something to do with VCA and votes, and my attitude is like so what. I'm just starting to find that much less compelling.

Sigh. The answer is probably to go and read 100 pages.
Also the key to pocketing me are positive reacts lol. At some point it can backfire with a "too village to be true" or a paranoia of the reacts, but I had that with Sunny and she still pocketed me anyway. That was a big part.

night six.png

d4076e8e8404628312eb98cf87939ecf.jpg

Two people sat in a glen discussing their next move. "PROTEGO MAXIMA," spoke the smaller of the two, and a shield charm went up around her larger companion. He walked away through the mist with a blueish glow surrounding him. The smaller figure watched him leave, then swirled on the spot and disappeared with a *pop*.
~
Back in her office in the Ministry of Magic, Hermione sat down in the large leather chair with a sigh. Crookshanks jumped up on the desk, purring and pushing his orange face into her hand. She absent-mindedly stroked his long fur as she worried about the fate of her friends. She wasn't sure the shield charm would hold. Deep in thought, she was startled by a dreadful ripping noise coming from the portrait of the Prime Minister behind her desk. A large figure in a mask climbed through the portrait and knocked her wand to the side, stepping on it and snapping it in two. Hermione raised her hands over her head in an attempt to shield herself, but the blade sliced down with a swift and practiced hand. The attacker re-entered the portrait and disappeared without a word. Crookshanks gave a sad, disconcerted meow and laid down next to his mistress, licking her hand and face to try to revive her. Not even a rushed trip to St. Mungo's could save her now.

Dead is
HERMIONE GRANGER
Who could cast any canon spell of her choosing each night, excluding the unforgivable curses.

otter_patronus_by_tribalchick101_d6u9biy-pre.jpg
~
tudor-rose-1.jpg

In another age, another extraordinary woman studied the military maps in front of her. The campaigns in France had been extremely frustrating. Her advice repeatedly fell on deaf ears while those dolts in charge of her armies in the field continually squandered her soldiers and resources at every turn. It had been a gross miscalculation to continue funneling resources into Rouen. Even worse, she felt sure that the backlash for the failed assaults would come down on her head after this was all over -- though she had been a scapegoat before and knew she could eventually prevail in that fight, at least.
~
As she prepared for bed, there was a commotion in the hallway. Through the shouting, she was able to gather that two people had fought their way through the defenses, although one was gaining ground more quickly than the other. The first intruder forced the door open with astonishing brute strength. Despite her hard, battle worn mind, she was no match for a trained fighter. The sword flashed down and sliced her neck open, although the jewelry stopped it from a clean blow. A second later, he was gone.
~
The second intruder arrived a half a minute later. Through the haze of red and faint blue, she couldn't see his uncovered, lined face as he stared at her with a conflicted expression. He walked over and gently picked the Tudor rose brooch up off of the floor, twisting it slowly around in his fingers in a quiet, troubled manner.

Dead is
QUEEN ELIZABETH I
~
Texts from sources unverifiable...

[smudged in ink] curtains on the fiend
Though many foes are lurking [smudged again]
Do not rest now [water stained]
[unbelievably yellowed] we must turn the page

Here secrets are exchanged [handwriting uninterpretable]
Though only offered by [some sort of food stain]
[burned page] they must pay the price
The debt is paid [irredeemably dirtied]

[scratched out] none stay her hand

Behind the hangers [torn away]
~
players and locations.png

SOME ROSTER LOCATIONS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE ADJUST YOUR PMS ACCORDINGLY.
LONDON

YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
*desolate*

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
*musty*
CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
@BobLoblaw78 - Queen Victoria
@The_Breadmann - Winston Churchill, heavy vote​
@alissa14 - Anne Boleyn
@sunshinefl - Ebenezer Scrooge, rotating role seer + action seer + spirit-medium wolf​
@DocEspana - Princess Di, vulnerable royal​
@Animal Midwife - James Herriot, status effect healer​
@finnickthedog - Sheriff of Nottingham, stubborn jailer + item hoarder​
@WildZoo - Sherlock Holmes, tracker​
@Stagg737 - Lady Godiva, innocent child​
@genny - Hermione Granger, free choice JOAT​
@alleycat03 - Elizabeth I

IT IS NOW DAY SEVEN
10 PLAYERS REMAIN.
VOTING CLOSES AT 9PM TONIGHT.

Last edited:
if y'all would stop killing my hard village reads that'd be great kthxbai

vote sporty

Another full day at work today so I'll be on late.

God dammit I watch alley the previous night and you all don’t touch her and I hoped you all would leave her alone given the sus Staggs threw at her.