England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also I thought the candy was just some silencing mechanism, but I think it’s a wolf seer, fun fact.

I couldn’t make sense of why they killed AM before the silencing had a chance to work but it was because she’s the healer and I realized I was an idiot. They’ve known I was a watcher since night 1 lol

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 6 - BeWWare the JabberWWock - Vote Tally

Stagg (6)
- genny, barks, sporty, mayo, capri, cyndia
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (4) - stagg, dina, alley, cray
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 you are in the lead
12/13 players voting
Voting ends in 1 hour on the dot, as timed by my cat screaming for his 8pm dinner
My cat always screams all the time. People have heard her on Discord when we're playing Among Us.

He hasn't told me who he is. I just wanted to use the picture as a hint to his role: Innocent Child
why so cryptic tho
He can't use his action today
...right. But then why not reveal last day cycle when he was also a top yeet candidate.
I keep thinking about how there is likely a wizard (probs Voldemort) in the game, and must have started in parts unknown. So I’m thinking sporty is most likely since crays vig kills didn’t seem remotely magical in the write ups.
And cray also claimed James Bond so

Also I thought the candy was just some silencing mechanism, but I think it’s a wolf seer, fun fact.

I couldn’t make sense of why they killed AM before the silencing had a chance to work but it was because she’s the healer and I realized I was an idiot. They’ve known I was a watcher since night 1 lol

was there any flair in the results that suggested that? I guess I’m just surprised because they had that ladyseer plus the Finn rotating seer and it seems like overkill if they had 3 seers? But certainly possible I guess if the other seering types were restricted to ladies etc

Reactions: 1 user
B
But how did you know he was restricted? Was that common thread knowledge?
I didn't know! I just randomly chose him. I think the post restriction is wolf which is why I keep saying that as a wolf I would have known he would have been post restricted before choosing him. He thinks there are two wolves left in the game

was there any flair in the results that suggested that? I guess I’m just surprised because they had that ladyseer plus the Finn rotating seer and it seems like overkill if they had 3 seers? But certainly possible I guess if the other seering types were restricted to ladies etc
I mean I ate the candy and chatted with them about all my friends and secrets. Candy silenced me the next night.
finn wasn’t a seer, she was a jailer.

Reactions: 1 users

Stagg (6)
- genny, barks, sporty, mayo, capri, cyndia
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (4) - stagg, dina, alley, cray
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 you are in the lead
12/13 players voting
Voting ends in 10 min

Sure do love tallying last minute votes on my phone

Please recall the tie rules if you decide to go that way

@genny i like regularly asking you this because mayo has told me you and I read him the best. Where you sitting on him right now?

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean I ate the candy and chatted with them about all my friends and secrets. Candy silenced me the next night.
Makes sense

also lady Godiva it says lived in Coventry. I can’t find her birth place but that’s not Oxford or Cambridge?
It's pretty dang close though (just googled all 3 locations).
This plus the role claim is enough for me to let it slide one more day maybe

### unvote stagg, vote sporty ###

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Why did you want to push Alley when you were tied with Finn, instead of "using your ability" OR voting for Finn? You felt strongly enough to push Alley over Finn, but you're not going to push there today?

What better use of an innocent child role than when you're in danger of being voted out? And wouldn't it be so very villagery to use that ability hours before vote closed, rather than hinting when we've got 15 minutes to go?`
He says why would he openly use innocent child that early if he can help it? The later it can be used, the more effective it is unless he could use it as a trap, which is what the plan was until the silencing today. And no, why would he push the person who OPENLY ADMITTED TO DEACTIVATING MY ABILITY? MAJOR VILLAGE CRED.

He was going to reveal if it still looked really close within 2 hours of vote, but Sporty started pulling away so he felt comfortable saving it for a time when it would be more useful. Like now.

sorry I think I meant sunshine - I’m hydrated but I remember seeing two seer types on the dead roles list

Is sporty planning to defend other than saying she's a bad yeet?

Reactions: 1 users
Why did you want to push Alley when you were tied with Finn, instead of "using your ability" OR voting for Finn? You felt strongly enough to push Alley over Finn, but you're not going to push there today?

What better use of an innocent child role than when you're in danger of being voted out? And wouldn't it be so very villagery to use that ability hours before vote closed, rather than hinting when we've got 15 minutes to go?`
This, allllllllllll of this is giving me major hangups on Stagg. So I'm cool with him being yeeted today but I'm also cool with him being yeeted tomorrow.

Stagg (5)
- genny, barks, sporty, mayo, cyndia
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (5) - stagg, dina, alley, cray, capri
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 @SportPonies a tie
12/13 players voting
Voting ends in 5 min

Stagg (5)
- genny, barks, sporty, mayo, cyndia
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (5) - stagg, dina, alley, cray, capri
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 @SportPonies a tie
12/13 players voting
Voting ends in 5 min

o shiz, a tie?
wcgw

*eye twitch at tie*
Please don’t make me do this again. I’m bad at it.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
This, allllllllllll of this is giving me major hangups on Stagg. So I'm cool with him being yeeted today but I'm also cool with him being yeeted tomorrow.

He says why would he openly use innocent child that early if he can help it? The later it can be used, the more effective it is unless he could use it as a trap, which is what the plan was until the silencing today. And no, why would he push the person who OPENLY ADMITTED TO DEACTIVATING MY ABILITY? MAJOR VILLAGE CRED.

He was going to reveal if it still looked really close within 2 hours of vote, but Sporty started pulling away so he felt comfortable saving it for a time when it would be more useful. Like now.

**** it. I don’t like MsP holding it to the last second like she did.