England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This right here is exactly why I’m not voting for you. It doesn’t make sense to me for a wolf to help the village that much.

Now who are you going to vote for??

See? You translating worked with alley - it moved you village in her mind.

So no, I don't buy it as support of being village. It was the right move for <either> a villager or a wolf.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Welp, I guess LIS and I have very different interpretations of why MsP is helping Stagg

Reactions: 4 users
Welp, I guess LIS and I have very different interpretations of why MsP is helping Stagg

That's ok. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not saying it MAKES MsP sus. I'm just saying that it isn't evidence of villagerness. It's NAI, in the new-fangled terminology.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also yeet wolves. Consistently.

You should try it. It's fun.
I know, I've done it!

My VCA is one of the better ones in the analysis Stagg posted.

People are just bitter because I'm not convinced they're village. That's doesn't make me a wolf. It makes me a paranoid villager.

MsP, why are you holding back on a vote?

The translating thing isn't NAI, but the steady refusal to throw a vote is (to me).

Reactions: 1 users
I don't entirely buy the "If I was a wolf it would have been easier to ignore him" bit.

No way wolf-MSP is going to ignore him. What if the vote moves to someone else, the restriction goes away, and then you've got Skagg on your back screaming about how you ignored his PMs.

That argument doesn't mean anything.
And besides I chose to be in a PM with stagg. If I hadn't chosen to be in PM with him the night before, he would have been the only one in his location and he wouldn't be able to PM anyone. He's the only one technically left in his location so he wouldn't have had anyone to translate for him at all. He would have been screwed today if I hadn't chosen him. The post restriction is wolfy since no-one is claiming it. Leaving him by himself in his location would have been a superb misyeet if I was a wolf.

#### unyeet Mayo ####

#### yeet Sporty ####

Also mayo it helps to be reminded about the italics thing.

I try but my memory is bad. And if I take game notes.... it ends up a lot like my pbpa and it's too much and not helpful in the end.

At least my VCA is good even if everything else is bad. I was doing so well. Not sure why it dropped off. Like I got emotional fatigue that I didn't have the heart to go after mkg and sunny because they wolfed recently, and Finn being mostly in retirement.

And besides I chose to be in a PM with stagg. If I hadn't chosen to be in PM with him the night before, he would have been the only one in his location and he wouldn't be able to PM anyone. He's the only one technically left in his location so he wouldn't have had anyone to translate for him at all. He would have been screwed today if I hadn't chosen him. The post restriction is wolfy since no-one is claiming it. Leaving him by himself in his location would have been a superb misyeet if I was a wolf.

Just to be sure I'm clear, your argument is that because you chose to start a PM with Skagg, that makes you village?

And why do you keep ignoring the questions (from more than just me) about voting?

Or at the very least - why are you holding back your vote?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 6 - BeWWare the JabberWWock - Vote Tally

Stagg (6)
- genny, barks, sporty, mayo, capri, cyndia
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Sporty (4) - stagg, dina, alley, cray
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 you are in the lead
12/13 players voting
Voting ends in 1 hour on the dot, as timed by my cat screaming for his 8pm dinner

Just to be sure I'm clear, your argument is that because you chose to start a PM with Skagg, that makes you village?
Yes
And why do you keep ignoring the questions (from more than just me) about voting?

Or at the very least - why are you holding back your vote?
I'm getting to it

MsP so I guess you move groups per your role and you chose stagg to talk to and thats cool and all, but why would you try and take village cred for moving to stagg in the night and this happened the next day?
you’re acting like you knew it was going to happen.

• Hmm
MsP so I guess you move groups per your role and you chose stagg to talk to and thats cool and all, but why would you try and take village cred for moving to stagg in the night and this happened the next day?
you’re acting like you knew it was going to happen.
It's my night action. Stagg got post restricted the same night I chose him. Night actions carry over into the next day

• Hmm
It's my night action. Stagg got post restricted the same night I chose him. Night actions carry over into the next day

Except he's almost certainly lying about the post restriction. It's all a bit strange.

That being said, I don't hate the Sporty votes. She was solidly in my POE posted earlier.

• Hmm
Yeah. You moved there with your night action.
stagg got post restricted last night.
how did you know that he was going to get post restricted?

Yeah. You moved there with your night action.
stagg got post restricted last night.
how did you know that he was going to get post restricted?
I didn't know. That's what I'm trying to say.

Stagg (6)
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -

@Stagg737 you are in the lead
12/13 players voting
Voting ends in 40 min

Ok. I'm utterly baffled.

You're claiming village cred because you ...

... you know what? I'm not gonna try. I'm well past tipsy, and I'm happy with where my vote is at, and I'm just gonna roll with it. Nothing MsP is making sense to me as far as villager cred.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Listen, if y’all are gonna build a wagon on me with 40 minutes left in a cycle when I’m seeing a friend from 4 hours away.... then I’m not really sure what to do about it. I can’t really do much to defend in this time frame and circumstance, but I’ll be back after close to finish reading what I missed and see what exactly is going on with this MsP nonsense I’m seeing.

• Okay...
Listen, if y’all are gonna build a wagon on me with 40 minutes left in a cycle when I’m seeing a friend from 4 hours away.... then I’m not really sure what to do about it. I can’t really do much to defend in this time frame and circumstance, but I’ll be back after close to finish reading what I missed and see what exactly is going on with this MsP nonsense I’m seeing.

It's 6-4. I mean, it's close-ish, but you're not exactly overly threatened, unless some people do some very last-minute "A-ha! Surprise!" vote bouncing. This seems a litttttle like an over-react.

Yeeting me is a major mistake.

Oh? That's ... interesting.

It's 6-4. I mean, it's close-ish, but you're not exactly overly threatened, unless some people do some very last-minute "A-ha! Surprise!" vote bouncing. This seems a litttttle like an over-react.

Oh? That's ... interesting.
I mean, I don’t really have time to defend right now and one person swapping off stagg to me ties it so I don’t really see why that’s an overreaction.

But you were trying to claim your movement and valiant efforts as translation to be a heroic village action. I just don’t get it.
I said if I was a wolf and knew about his post restriction (I'm thinking a wolf did it) I wouldn't have chosen to PM him because he would have been in a location by himself (No-one to PM) and it would be an easy misyeet.

I said if I was a wolf and knew about his post restriction (I'm thinking a wolf did it) I wouldn't have chosen to PM him because he would have been in a location by himself (No-one to PM) and it would be an easy misyeet.

Or you would have said "hey here's a great way for me to try and claim some village cred"

... which is my entire point. I don't necessarily see it as sus, but I sure definitely don't see it as villager cred.

Reactions: 2 users
But natheles, al-though that thou be dulle,
Yit that thou canst not do, yit mayst thou see;
For many a man that may not stonde a pulle,
Yit lyketh him at the wrastling for to be,
And demeth yit wher he do bet or he;
And if thou haddest cunning for t'endite,
I shal thee shewen mater of to wryte.'
So all I've gleaned from mayo is that they're quoting Geoffrey Chaucer's "Parliament of Fowls" and I don't know what that means.
edit: wait when did mayo start speaking normally again
I will be really sad if genny is a wolf because of how much we pmed earlier.
You're not still PMing?

• Hmm
So all I've gleaned from mayo is that they're quoting Geoffrey Chaucer's "Parliament of Fowls" and I don't know what that means.
edit: wait when did mayo start speaking normally again

You're not still PMing?

we are still pming now that I’ve moved groups from the pony. But I mean we talked a lot earlier before she got moved groups away from me.

Or you would have said "hey here's a great way for me to try and claim some village cred"

... which is my entire point. I don't necessarily see it as sus, but I sure definitely don't see it as villager cred.
Okay, fair enough

Stagg (6)
Alley (0) -
Capri (0) -
genny (0) -
Cray (0) -
Ms P (2) - samac, LIS
Mayo (0) -