England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Scuse you, you were in my POE in goats. One of them anyway. I think.

You didn't put a vote down for me until the end of the game and then you switched to AM lol

But wolf read me D1 in the basics game after I was 'lurking' and then cray almost yeeted me for it later

At least I can feel comfortable moving you towards my village leans

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm responding to this Z, if its not the same wagon, dont say its the same wagon. dont start pulling BS that I twisted your words.
Might be a genuine misunderstanding, but if you read my post that he was responding to, you'll see he was talking about the vis wagon

Reactions: 1 users
You didn't put a vote down for me until the end of the game and then you switched to AM lol

But wolf read me D1 in the basics game after I was 'lurking' and then cray almost yeeted me for it later

At least I can feel comfortable moving you towards my village leans
AM was also a wolf so I don't see how that's relevant

Members don't see this ad :)
So the sequence of events here is that Dubz was asking about Vis’s wagon.

I said the only person who moved was Dina.

You said everyone on your wagon were the same people on the April wagon.

I called you out for that being false.

You’re now twisting my words to say I said something I didn’t.
It does start to feel a bit like the april vote as far as timing goes. I really wish people had voted earlier in the cycle.

I also don't love how the vis wagon kind of dissipated without much effort from vis herself. I'm not sure if that's a sign of wolfiness there, or just that the people who were on it didn't really believe in their votes. But I have to look to see who moved.

So all the people who sheeped onto April have now sheeped onto me, got it. great. fantastic.

Other than Dubz literally no one voting for you was on the April wagon...

you literally said its the same wagon
@WildZoo look at this and tell me this isn’t Wolfy AF. If you’re village, look at this and tell me this isn’t wolfy AF.

• Hmm
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Might be a genuine misunderstanding, but if you read my post that he was responding to, you'll see he was talking about the vis wagon
I did not realize that, I thought he was still talking about me

How was it misleading? I had said I needed to look at who moved off vis
He said it was basically the same wagon, which could easily be interpreted as the same wagon that voted for April, which is how mkg interpreted it. Just because some people read it one way, doesn't mean it's the only way to think. The other interpretation is what Zenge actually meant, that the wagons have been very stagnant today.

Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg (0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE (this order might be wrong), Visc
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG () -
Stagg (1) - AM
samac () -
Visc (1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty
this was at the end of the last vote

He said it was basically the same wagon, which could easily be interpreted as the same wagon that voted for April, which is how mkg interpreted it. Just because neurotypicals read it one way, doesn't mean it's the only way to think. The other interpretation is what Zenge actually meant, that the wagons have been very stagnant today.
I'm saying that I don't believe zenge was being intentionally misleading, which is the implication i got from your post. Not that it's impossible for it to have been misunderstood.

@WildZoo look at this and tell me this isn’t Wolfy AF. If you’re village, look at this and tell me this isn’t wolfy AF.
I just...don't, really. I think she either didn't completely read my post to see that you were responding to the latter part, or otherwise connected the wrong dots.

AM was also a wolf so I don't see how that's relevant

I'm saying the one time you actually put your vote down on me accurately you ended up switching it to another wolf instead

It doesn't really matter though. Feel free to keep your vote on me I'm just finding it humorous

look I've been hoping around in this thread like crazy reading things I missed while typing, seeing responses I've been quoted in, reactions, etc. I read your post, and thought you were discussing my vote with Dubz. I didnt fully read her post that you were responding to, which is where I went wrong. If you want to leave your vote whatever, but using this as another reason for it is BS.

Members don't see this ad :)
If people want to hop on a different wagon I would be all for it, but for right now I need to self prez. I think bread has gotten even more sus with his voting tonight, and would prefer to go back there.

Unyeet Bread
Yeet Vissy

• Hmm
That's what I wondered and why I asked if there was a possibility royals were wolves as well. Not liking the fact that he lived when there were three kills.
If he is village, they may think he's more yeetable than SAR, and they'd probably be right. Also maybe they only wanted to risk one kill on a royal, to see what the consequences would be, if they have any NK avoidance (last game there were neutrals that had NK avoidance and blocked kills suck), maybe they wanted to see if they were neutrals that don't count towards parity. The list goes in. SAR and SAR only makes sense at this stage.

And note the question on what the royals are for Aff has not been fully answered by SARs flip.

Maybe they also didn't want to kill him N1 as a courtesy. Not that it would surpass strategy reasons, but I gave several for why they held off on one royal one night.

If he continues to live this is a great question to revisit though.

• Hmm
I am going to

###Yeet MKG###

I need food and again, I was voting on the thought of wolves also being divided by area. And breaking the tie maybe?

• Care
  • Hmm
I am going to

###Yeet MKG###

I need food and again, I was voting on the thought of wolves also being divided by area. And breaking the tie maybe?
But why are you actually voting for her?

• Hmm
Peace out girl scouts and I will see you after I get home and have eaten a bit.

Do you have to choose beteween the tied players, or can you pick anyone?
..... I actually didn’t ask that and I assumed it was choose between the 2 cause it says I’m a tie breaker.

I am going to

###Yeet MKG###

So is this retaliatory because I want to yeet you or do you have anything to add?

feel a little bit better about Visc but not entirely sure about either of them. I have been jumping around way too much and have not eaten anything today.
But there's more than two wagons.

Just so you know I didn’t make the TE kill in Ggoats. I was working. It was all Dina and AM.

but I will agree, looking at PM partners is a good start. And I was laying out that I think I’m it.

I don’t like how you’re trying to twist things here. I did not say Enigma must have been random. That’s a twist of words. I just noted sometimes wolves kill for confusion. I think I also noted to pay attention to her on thread interactions if you think there’s something to find that might lead to her cause of death.
So you have a buncha quotes at the end of this post (including one from me, which is what piqued my interest) and I'm not sure if you multiquoted and forgot to write responses for them or if it was for another reason?
---------
Back on my computer and I guess I multiquoted this last night.
This post made me... hmmm.
Like a wolf oversharing something. Or poor interpretation. I don't really see a thread reason to jump to a JOAT conclusion, so this skeeves me out a lot
I could see the oversharing bit, but I disagree with the rest. I put some thoughts about it in my role PM.

• Hmm
He has claimed it
Then that’s the right answer lol.
I’ve realized I just kind of skim his posts because I don’t particularly like his playstyle and I should stop doing that.

I was just thinking if there were enough royals on him to know him down to 2 votes it would have been the same thing.

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (1) - finn
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (5) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg
LIS (1) -
Mayo (0) -
Sunshine (2) - LIS, DocE
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
WZ (0) -
Dina (2) - samac, dubz