England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's not too late to vote Zenge.
I don't think this is a good idea

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
You didn't put a vote down for me until the end of the game and then you switched to AM lol

But wolf read me D1 in the basics game after I was 'lurking' and then cray almost yeeted me for it later

At least I can feel comfortable moving you towards my village leans
Were you a wolf or village when I tried to do that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, why did Staggikrap get away again?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
@Barkley13 @Animal Midwife @Zenge142 @Dinashadow so yall are fine with a vote on someone who is trying to contribute, and would rather yeet me instead of Bread, who hasnt given a single thought of his own, when we are at the end of D2?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I can offer her my right shoe. I usually save the left one for myself.
Hi hello phoning a friend wanna change your vote in the next 20 minutes?

:::unvote sunnyFL::
::Vote mgk::

Literally only because I told you I would. I haven't read the last two pages and am at dinner. I only know vis is still tied for lead. So. Just.gonna wing it

• Hmm
Execute Alissa

A few of her posts seemed to be there to just to be there and required f/up questions for anything meaningful. Also fairly concerned about AM for lack of responses to my few posts, but also have some qualms about Samac. Want to iso Dina as I don't think she'd be one to miss SAR and DocE being royalty. I'm also mind-melding a ton with Sporty. I don't know what this means because I don't think this has ever happened...

• Hmm
Execute Alissa

A few of her posts seemed to be there to just to be there and required f/up questions for anything meaningful. Also fairly concerned about AM for lack of responses to my few posts, but also have some qualms about Samac. Want to iso Dina as I don't think she'd be one to miss SAR and DocE being royalty. I'm also mind-melding a ton with Sporty. I don't know what this means because I don't think this has ever happened...
Do you have any comments on the leading candidates?

Execute Alissa

What posts of sporty's are you mind-melding with?

I just wanna remind everyone I have an open line of communication with mkg and information she shared with me I believe her.
unyeet Dina
Yeet visc

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Frak Cessna's coming home and then we go get sushi for dinner and do some work.... gotta go
could you move your vote first by any chance

• Haha
@Barkley13 @Animal Midwife @Zenge142 @Dinashadow so yall are fine with a vote on someone who is trying to contribute, and would rather yeet me instead of Bread, who hasnt given a single thought of his own, when we are at the end of D2?

I've fallen down a rabbit hole and lost because I yeeted non contributing players

I'm unhappy with Bread's play and I'm trying to figure out how I feel about his vote on you, but I think he could also be an easy misyeet target

• Hmm
I just wanna remind everyone I have an open line of communication with mkg and information she shared with me I believe her.
unyeet Dina
Yeet visc

Can you rank this information on scale of 1 to how much I should base my vote on the fact that you believe her?

Because I think you're village, but I also think sometimes villagers overstate the value of the information they have.

Reactions: 4 users
@alissa14 Hi hello if you are village leaning me would you wanna move your vote

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (2) - finn, stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (6) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac
LIS (1) -
Mayo (0) -
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
WZ (0) -
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
Ms P (1) - viscernable
MKG (6) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE
genny (0) -
Bread (0) -
Capri (1) - alissa
Samac (0) -

@mkg323 @Viscernable you are tied
23/24 players voting
Voting closes in < 15 min

CHECK YOUR VOTES, WAFFLE CHIPS

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
My guess is there is a vet on the wolves that didn't want to kill him off his first game. Or they were testing the theory before taking them both out. Or there were multiple killers/packs and some missed this whole thing.
Or there's a limit on that method of killing.
Jussayin' that was the gist of the mechanic in Dogs

• Hmm
Can you rank this information on scale of 1 to how much I should base my vote on the fact that you believe her?

Because I think you're village, but I also think sometimes villagers overstate the value of the information they have.
I asked for it, she didn’t volunteer it ready like I think a wolf would. It was detailed and believable, but I can’t be sure because anything could be a wolf.
I DIDNT REALIZE JESUS CHRIST

• Care
  • Hmm
Can you give me a tl;dr?
I’ve said the most about MKG. Her play this game is remarkably different from Bioshock and Goats when she was village. The contrast between her villaging and wolf hunting and this is big.

MKG’s vote onto the DocE wagon was opportunistic as well.

• Hmm
26 was total posts too including fluff. I mentioned this elsewhere but it’s actually only 19 of actual content. I guess 20 now with her latest post, but we’re at 2300 posts. That’s less than 1% of the total. What I’m calling “content” is sparse too.
Now that I'm back on my computer, I've entirely forgotten who this post was about, but my comment is the same regardless.
I really dislike this post (not the post you're responding to here, for the record). I think you're hyper-fixating on the number of posts that players have made and that alone is not a good way to catch wolves.
vote alissa

@alissa14 seriously where did you go? It's hard to observe you when you're not here.
Honestly, I could go this way. I'll ISO her tomorrow or something, because usually her posts stick out to me and I've not been getting that read from her this game.

• Hmm
I’m just going to leave it at this, she can put her role reveal she gave me here if she wants, but it didn’t seem preplanned to give me the information as I had to ask for it and it seemed genuine.

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
@genny as the only person here that understood what I was thinking with the whole "same wagon as April" thing, any chance you'd want to move your vote?

Now that I'm back on my computer, I've entirely forgotten who this post was about, but my comment is the same regardless.
I really dislike this post (not the post you're responding to here, for the record). I think you're hyper-fixating on the number of posts that players have made and that alone is not a good way to catch wolves.
It’s just a jumping off point. I believe there’s wolves flying under the radar.