England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh I DONT but I wanna see what happens with a tie!
I thought we learned this last day cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
POE for me consists of cyndia, Capri, bread, finn, stagg (need more here), sporty (need more here), barks (solidly neutral), dubz (solidly neutral)

This is an odd list.

But, dthey came to my rescue and I see no reason why the Lynch vote against them is particularly convincing. So I'm going to go out there and defend them.

What does this have to do with you defending them?

It does start to feel a bit like the april vote as far as timing goes. I really wish people had voted earlier in the cycle.

I also don't love how the vis wagon kind of dissipated without much effort from vis herself. I'm not sure if that's a sign of wolfiness there, or just that the people who were on it didn't really believe in their votes. But I have to look to see who moved.

Was the MKG wagon building quickly after the Vis wagon dissipated? More curious about that timing.

So I was initially suspicious of her. Placed my vote there and she role revealed with 8 minutes to close with the role I thought the sheriff would try to clear herself.

So you thought she was likely fakeclaiming? What made you more comfortable with DocE?

So if the wolves were royal hunting, why just SAR and not DocE too?

Why can't royals be wolves?

Wow. The more I try to catch up, the more pages you guys add.

Yeet AM

Why?

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (2) - finn, stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (6) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac
LIS (1) -
Mayo (0) -
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
WZ (0) -
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
Ms P (1) - viscernable
MKG (6) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE
genny (0) -
Bread (0) -
Capri (1) - alissa
Samac (0) -

@mkg323 @Viscernable you are tied
23/24 players voting
Voting closes in < 10 min

CHECK YOUR VOTES, WAFFLE CHIPS

Reactions: 1 user
Looking back at visc's iso, my main reason for voting her was centered around April, and I see visc said she wouldn't be back on till after close so now I feel like this might be a bad vote since she hasn't checked in, and I feel a wolf would have made the effort to.

I'm still missing the main reasons for mkg though and I'm trying to understand that before deciding to make a switch.

• Hmm
I’m just going to leave it at this, she can put her role reveal she gave me here if she wants, but it didn’t seem preplanned to give me the information as I had to ask for it and it seemed genuine.
Lol when I wolf I always make them ask me first, not hard

• Hmm
Was the MKG wagon building quickly after the Vis wagon dissipated? More curious about that timing.
Well, the vis wagon didn't dissipate as much as I thought, it was just dina moving her vote from there to mkg. The other mkg votes that were present at the time I made that post came before dina's switch.

I’m just going to leave it at this, she can put her role reveal she gave me here if she wants, but it didn’t seem preplanned to give me the information as I had to ask for it and it seemed genuine.

You know what, fine. I'll roll with it. But can we stop doing these info reveals last minute? Maybe?

unvote alissa
vote visc

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This is an odd list.

What does this have to do with you defending them?

So you thought she was likely fakeclaiming? What made you more comfortable with DocE?

Why can't royals be wolves?

Why?
the wagon built quickly, everyone is sheeping Zenge

Looking back at visc's iso, my main reason for voting her was centered around April, and I see visc said she wouldn't be back on till after close so now I feel like this might be a bad vote since she hasn't checked in, and I feel a wolf would have made the effort to.

I'm still missing the main reasons for mkg though and I'm trying to understand that before deciding to make a switch.
I replied to one of your other posts with a quote of zenge's reasoning, which is most of what has been talked about with regards to mkg

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
LIS (1) -
Mayo (0) -
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
WZ (0) -
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
Ms P (1) - viscernable
genny (0) -
Bread (0) -
Capri (1) - alissa
Samac (0) -

@Viscernable you are in the lead
23/24 players voting
Voting closes in 5 min

the wagon built quickly, everyone is sheeping Zenge
You’re giving me too much credit and everyone else too little.

• Hmm
Mkg, if you pulled one over on me you’re my salt vote for the rest of time.

You are controlling everything. Doing a great job for village. Pulling strings like a puppetmaster. Seem to be getting a pass on behavior that should make people sus but ppl strike it up to how you play. To a noob it seems like you are def sus and I think I should vote like a noob cuz thats what I am.

You seem good enough at this game to be pulling this off while being a wolf. There has been multiple times that you have "ping'd" me. I won't bother listing them as you would to easily brush them off. I just know that you should stay on the board bc while you seem village, you also seem like one of the most dangerous players. If I was a wolf, I would've vote to NK you.... unless you are a wolf.

• Hmm
I literally voted before him
well the point you gave was that I brought up that the killed people voted for AM, and then kept talking about it, when the only reason it was more than a "huh, look at that" was that people asked me to talk about it more

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
LIS (0) -
Mayo (0) -
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
WZ (0) -
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
Ms P (1) - viscernable
genny (0) -
Bread (0) -
Capri (1) - alissa
Samac (0) -

@Viscernable you are in the lead
24/24 players voting
Voting closes in 2 min

Also, why did Staggikrap get away again?

Why are you so set on my vote? Are you trying to evict me from that apartment I've got in your head?

Do you have any comments on the leading candidates?

No idea about MKG, didn't see enough of their posts to have a read. Remember something from early D0/1 that seemed off with Visc, but nothing that would warrant me voting there. Would have to go back to try and find it.

What posts of sporty's are you mind-melding with?

Like all of them, lol.

Like that she’s not questioning you or what?

Not questioning while pushing my vote, the second half of which is normal AM. Also made a big deal on D0 about why she was voting for MsP for low-posting and that she wasn't concerned about me because she thought I was abandoning, then switched her vote to me because...why?

Also, her general play and they way she's been posting is off. Maybe she's changed in the last few months, but this is not how I'm used to village (or really any) AM playing.

• Hmm
well the point you gave was that I brought up that the killed people voted for AM, and then kept talking about it, when the only reason it was more than a "huh, look at that" was that people asked me to talk about it more
Barks also talked about how your vote into the DocE wagon was opportunistic.

I replied to one of your other posts with a quote of zenge's reasoning, which is most of what has been talked about with regards to mkg

Thank you!!! I somehow missed that!

Although I now see Finn's broken the tie so I'm SUPER relieved I don't need to think through switching last minute because I feel like I have barely half the game read and am missing so many things.

You are controlling everything. Doing a great job for village. Pulling strings like a puppetmaster. Seem to be getting a pass on behavior that should make people sus but ppl strike it up to how you play. To a noob it seems like you are def sus and I think I should vote like a noob cuz thats what I am.

You seem good enough at this game to be pulling this off while being a wolf. There has been multiple times that you have "ping'd" me. I won't bother listing them as you would to easily brush them off. I just know that you should stay on the board bc while you seem village, you also seem like one of the most dangerous players. If I was a wolf, I would've vote to NK you.... unless you are a wolf.
I mean, this is terrible reasoning for a lot but I'll dissect it after yeet close.

voting closed.png

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa (1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
LIS (0) -
Mayo (0) -
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
WZ (0) -
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
Ms P (0) -
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
genny (0) -
Bread (0) -
Capri (1) - alissa
Samac (0) -

Tie - THREAD LOCKED

DAY 2

Dispersive_Prism_Illustration.jpeg

The scientist was worried. He had recently published a work describing the principles of a new celestial wonder, gravitas, in which he postulated that this force governed the path of the Earth itself. The idea was radical, that he knew. But his previous theories had been met with much praise in the rest of the learned community. Not so today, unfortunately. Accusations of witchcraft and heresy bounced back and forth, ricocheting off of the walls of Trinity College. The words turned to objects (where were all these blasted apples coming from??) and eventually, Sir Isaac was pummeled to death by those very souls entrusted to uphold the rule of law.
~
His colleagues were filled with despair. How could the globe continue to spin without their friend? When he was buried in Westminster Abbey, they composed an epitaph befitting one of the greatest minds the world has ever known:

"Here is buried Isaac Newton, Knight, who by a strength of mind almost divine, and mathematical principles peculiarly his own, explored the course and figures of the planets, the paths of comets, the tides of the sea, the dissimilarities in rays of light, and, what no other scholar has previously imagined, the properties of the colours thus produced. Diligent, sagacious and faithful, in his expositions of nature, antiquity and the holy Scriptures, he vindicated by his philosophy the majesty of God mighty and good, and expressed the simplicity of the Gospel in his manners. Mortals rejoice that there has existed such and so great an ornament of the human race!"

Dead is
SIR ISAAC NEWTON
who could use a vector force to attempt to redirect one player's physical actions onto another target each night

players and locations.png

ᛈᛚᚪᛁᛖᚱᛋ × ᛚᚩᚳᚪᛏᛡᚾᛋ​

LONDON
YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH

OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE

CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN

AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO.
NIGHT WILL CLOSE AT 9AM EASTERN, BUT EARLIER ACTIONS ARE APPRECIATED.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
EDIT - SORRYYY!! Posted at literally the same second pippy did.
Context: cyndia was asking why I didn't role reveal on thread/earlier.
I've never done this, and honestly dont plan on doing it in the future. Samac asked, and I was willing to tell her in PMs privately. honestly my thoughts are if I role reveal, sure I might not get yeeted but I'll probably get NKed soon after

also while I'm here
contingency yeet bread

Ugh sorry, pippys post hadn’t shown up and I didn’t even see visc come on and tie it up either.

As I was saying @samac I find it weird mkg didn’t try to volunteer that info to you earlier and that you had to ask it out of them 13 mins before close????

I've never done this, and honestly dont plan on doing it in the future. Samac asked, and I was willing to tell her in PMs privately. honestly my thoughts are if I role reveal, sure I might not get yeeted but I'll probably get NKed soon after
Depends on your role. Better to make the wolves take you out than to let the misyeet go through if you're gonna die. Give village a chance to make a better decision (obvs not the case here).

Wait did we have this conversation in dead chat? I feel like I was talking about this with someone recently and I'm not sure who it was. Don't want to badger you if we've already talked about it lol

Honestly, it's better to reveal and share the info you have and possibly get NK'd then let yourself get yeeted. People might have different opinions but that's my take

I stayed alive a long time as the outted seer

Reactions: 3 users
Depends on your role. Better to make the wolves take you out than to let the misyeet go through if you're gonna die. Give village a chance to make a better decision (obvs not the case here).

Wait did we have this conversation in dead chat? I feel like I was talking about this with someone recently and I'm not sure who it was. Don't want to badger you if we've already talked about it lol
that was me! in WWegitables, everyone thought I should have revealed but honestly, I still dont think people would have believed me. I had a commuter role, and didnt see the point in revealing because there was no way to confirm my role.

that was me! in WWegitables, everyone thought I should have revealed but honestly, I still dont think people would have believed me. I had a commuter role, and didnt see the point in revealing because there was no way to confirm my role.
But there was

• Hmm

Okay well that makes me feel better if you’ve done this before. I agree with dubz and dina that sometimes a reveal is warranted and necessary if you’re getting super close to a misyeet, especially if you’ve got an avenue to reveal to just a pm partner instead of the entire thread.

But there was
hindsite is 20/20 but like the majority of people were voting for me, really I dont think it would have made a difference given how quick the game was