England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh I see it is a little uneven, though finn and cray are both on samac and sunshine is on MsP

Members don't see this ad.

This vote seems to be breaking down based on how recently people started playing
For me, it's still whichever of the candidates I feel more comfortable reading correctly. I have caught MsP every time she was wolfing whereas I can't say I've ever confidently village read samac.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For me, it's still whichever of the candidates I feel more comfortable reading correctly. I have caught MsP every time she was wolfing whereas I can't say I've ever confidently village read samac.
Cause I’m always village and you always find my sketchy.

folks on me, if it comes down to it please don’t leave it as a tie. That’s not worth it, just hand it to MsP

Prime Minister Prime Tally

Samac - Zenge, crayola, finn, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia

Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz

LESS THAN 10 MINUTES REMAINING

Reactions: 1 user
I’m just going off of who I think will post more and give me more to read off of. Also bc I tend to always find msp sus and learned in the last speed game I don’t read her as well as I thought I do.

folks on me, if it comes down to it please don’t leave it as a tie. That’s not worth it, just hand it to MsP
Case in point.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If MsP is a wolf and we both explode it would be worth it.
but I’d prefer not to risk it if she’s also a villager.
Maybe we’ll just have another runoff of the next two. I’m not sure if that’s how we got to this election, or if both SAR and Doc E nominated themselves knowing they were ineligible?

From a purely strategic perspective, the may are is unlikely to be immune to seering. It is definitely possible, but unlikely. So if your going to give someone extra powers, make it the person we know will be the most dedicated. I do not care if they are trustworthy or not. Powers will sort it all out and if you dont trust them its even better since wed be willing to recheck late game to look for conversions. person with all the eyes on them does not need to be trustworthy, everyone will be questioning their every move

Simply because I know that a person who is keeping up with the thread during the day night is clearly dedicated, and I do not care about how trustworthy they are

elect samac

see and now being humble? you definitely get the vote. give it to the people who dont want it (a rule to follow unless it applies to me. then ignore it because I said so)

Samac - Zenge, crayola, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia, doc e, sar

Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz, finn

LESS THAN 5 MINUTES REMAINING

You should be able to tell the difference better than others considering you wolfed with me. There’s only been one game since then and I subbed in.
You telling me I should won't make it magically happen. I just have to watch you play more and hopefully get a better grasp of your motivations.

Besides, it's all pot to kettle given you've suspected me literally every game except where you subbed in after I already killed two wolves.

Reactions: 1 users

Samac - Zenge, crayola, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia, doc e, sar, finn

Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz

2 MINUTES REMAINING

voting closed.png

• Sad
oh god just saw this closes way soon

elect samac

• Hmm
Oh nvm I guess lol. I feel like I can read samac better and she did well as mayor in noob game but either is fine :shrug: MsP is maybe more likely to last as PM since wolves may be less eager to kill someone who tends to be suspected in most games

Anyways going back to read the last couple pages

@samac
You have been asked to form a government in the name of her majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

It is now

Night Zero.png

Any ability limitations impacted by Night Zero have been communicated via PM.

Night will close at

9am Eastern, Sunday March 27th
(tomorrow morning)

Reactions: 5 users
@samac
You have been asked to form a government in the name of her majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

It is now

View attachment 333555

Any ability limitations impacted by Night Zero have been communicated via PM.

Night will close at

9am Eastern, Sunday March 27th
(tomorrow morning)
.... form a government?

So I'm technically opposition leader? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
see and now being humble? you definitely get the vote. give it to the people who dont want it (a rule to follow unless it applies to me. then ignore it because I said so)
This post scares me. It feels insincere that you’re now campaigning that not wanting it is a good sign when you were strongly pointing out how much scrutiny is on the role (i.e. how much more scary it can be for wolves than for villagers). Pre-emptively calling out your own sus-looking inconsistency and playing it off with a joke really makes me worry. Also, calling it humility could also be pockety.

samac wasn’t saying she doesn’t want the position, btw. She was saying she wants it less than she wants to make sure village does get a PM (trying to avoid unpredictable punishment for creating a tie). That does seem village to me, especially considering that her earlier campaigning was forceful and I’m convinced she sincerely wanted it.

If she were to suddenly flip from “put me in, coach!!! I’m ready!!!!” to “oh no just elect MsP instead 👉👈”, imo that would be a bad sign, so I don’t know why you apparently read “not wanting it” as village in this situation

This post scares me. It feels insincere that you’re now campaigning that not wanting it is a good sign when you were strongly pointing out how much scrutiny is on the role (i.e. how much more scary it can be for wolves than for villagers). Pre-emptively calling out your own sus-looking inconsistency and playing it off with a joke really makes me worry. Also, calling it humility could also be pockety.

samac wasn’t saying she doesn’t want the position, btw. She was saying she wants it less than she wants to make sure village does get a PM (trying to avoid unpredictable punishment for creating a tie). That does seem village to me, especially considering that her earlier campaigning was forceful and I’m convinced she sincerely wanted it.

If she were to suddenly flip from “put me in, coach!!! I’m ready!!!!” to “oh no just elect MsP instead 👉👈”, imo that would be a bad sign, so I don’t know why you apparently read “not wanting it” as village in this situation
Welcome to the world of DocE** lol

**I typo'd that as DicE :laugh:

• Haha
Imma make this common knowledge it’s from my role PM:
I do get to break ties. And tomorrow I move to London.
All that hard work to get April to PM me destroyed.
On the bright side folks in London I’ll be there tomorrow and I love PMs? So folks in London... :heckyeah:

• Wow
  • Care
Imma make this common knowledge it’s from my role PM:
I do get to break ties. And tomorrow I move to London.
All that hard work to get April to PM me destroyed.
On the bright side folks in London I’ll be there tomorrow and I love PMs? So folks in London... :heckyeah:
Too late in my case, I've already started one

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users