ER Scribe Position - Kingman, AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caulerpa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Opening for an ER scribe position at Kingman Regional Medical Center in Kingman Arizona. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is planning on going to medical school, physician assistant school, or nursing school. Scribes work with physicians, residents, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. Please message me with your typing speed and resume.

Position:
Full time, 3-(12 hour) shifts per week

Pay
: $12/hour during training, $14/hour post training; non negotiable

Benefits:

* Medical insurance (effective immediately after completion of training)
* Vision insurance (effective immediately after completion of training)
* Dental insurance (effective 30 days after completion of training)
* 401k after 6 months of employment

Requirements:
* Age 18 years and older
* Typing speed of 60+ wpm (you can check your typing speed at typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu)
* Must consent to a background check
* Must be able to work nights, weekends, and weekdays
* Must have completed one college level biology course

Training: If you are hired for the training period, we will be unable to provide you with accommodations. The training period will consist of one to six weeks of training in the ER. At the end of the training period it will be decided whether or not to hire you based on your performance, an exam, physician feed back, and whether or not you decide you enjoy the job. As stated in the job posting, we will pay you $12 per hour in training. We realize that the travel, lodging, and other related expenses for the training period without promise of employment may be a financial burden. I am providing you with this information not to dissuade you, but to allow you to make an informed decision.

Dress Code: Company shirt, khaki pants, closed toed shoes. The company will provide you with 3 free work shirts upon completion of training.

Notes:
* Having something on your background check does not automatically disqualify you for the position
* Please do not exclude non-medical past employment from your resume. We want to know that you have had other jobs.
* We will provide pre-employment TB testing and flu vaccines

Personal note: I have worked at this site for over 2 years and this is the best job I have ever had. When I started I had no past medical experience. If you are a compassionate person and have plans to go into health care we welcome you to apply. But seriously, include your typing speed.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Innova Job Flyer 10-27-2017.pdf
    69.2 KB · Views: 76