ERAs question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QuothTheRaven

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to submit my app over labor day weekend. Quick question on LORs. Do I have to assign them to each school before submission or can I go back at a later date and assign them to each program? I am positive that my school doesn't have any oy me letters yet. Thanks for any advice.
 
QuothTheRaven said:
I want to submit my app over labor day weekend. Quick question on LORs. Do I have to assign them to each school before submission or can I go back at a later date and assign them to each program? I am positive that my school doesn't have any oy me letters yet. Thanks for any advice.

You can submit any parts of your application at any time....you can submit letters now....or you can wait for some other letters to come in before you submit them....in case you are expecting another letter which is better than the ones you have..etc.