ERAS token vs Interfolio for letters of recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sswxqw

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For rotation letter of recommendations, our school gave us a token for ERAS to be able to have the letters submitted to ERAS from the preceptors. However does that mean they will only be available for one application cycle? I remember services like Interfolio for undergrad allowed you to save the letters for number of years, and apply multiple cycles, is this the case for ERAS? I'm not sure how to best manage my LoRs. I'm an international student that's why I'm considering if there is the necessity of saving letters for multiple cycles. Any advice is appreciated.
 
Yea, definitely use ERAS for letters. That way it's all available within your ERAS residency application. Besides, I don't think there's any way to link other 3rd party websites for LORs on ERAS.
 
Last edited: