This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antoniomelanie

Reaction score
Does anyone know when ETSU DPT program will get back to applicants about whether they were admitted or not/if they got an interview?
I’ve seen mixed reviews about them getting back to students in the month of July or month of October from years ago.
I’m not sure how long their process typically takes for their DPT 2022 Spring applicants.
Tried looking everyone but couldn’t find it and I’m getting anxious!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure. I submitted my app like 2 weeks ago, though the day before I submitted I finally got the notification that I wasn’t going to be considered for the last cycle.

That’s weird??? I haven’t heard anything from them. And I don’t think their deadline is until the first of March if I’m not mistaken. Weird that they’d send you that?

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s weird??? I haven’t heard anything from them. And I don’t think their deadline is until the first of March if I’m not mistaken. Weird that they’d send you that?
I applied there last cycle and I think it might’ve been the same day classes started (since they start in January) so that’s probably why

I am waiting to hear back as well!

Reactions: 1 user
I emailed them and they said they don’t know when students will be notified with decisions.... so

I got an email a week or two ago saying my app was passed along to the admissions team

Reactions: 2 users
This waiting game makes me so nervous haha

Just got an email saying they’re unable to invite me for an interview (which honestly is fine with me as I’ve already committed to another program)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email saying they’re unable to invite me for an interview (which honestly is fine with me as I’ve already committed to another program)
I still haven’t heard anything but congrats on the other program!

Congrats on the other program!

They are doing interviews next week. Did you fill out the supplemental application?
Yes. Filled out both and got email a while back in February saying my application was being referred to the program for review and haven’t heard anything since.

They are doing interviews next week. Did you fill out the supplemental application?
I did both, they sent me an email beginning of March saying that my application was being sent to admissions but I haven’t heard anything since then. I just checked my applicant portal and it still says under review

I did both, they sent me an email beginning of March saying that my application was being sent to admissions but I haven’t heard anything since then. I just checked my applicant portal and it still says under review
I would try emailing the admissions coordinator and see if they know anything. That is really annoying.

I would try emailing the admissions coordinator and see if they know anything. That is really annoying.
If I don't hear anything by Friday I definitely am going to email them. Did you get an interview this week?

If I don't hear anything by Friday I definitely am going to email them. Did you get an interview this week?
Yes. I received an email saying that interviews are the week of the 19th-26th and that the selection committee is meeting the 28th to make final decisions and letters will be sent out the first week of may