Evidence Based Anesthesia Blogs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JWebar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys!

As usual I come to you seeking you help P:

Some years ago I found a GREAT blog (The Bottom Line: Welcome) about the "must read" ICU papers. They do a fine job in analysing them and categorizing them by topic. Its a great way to avoid having to subscribe to a ton of expensive journals.

I was wondering if you know blogs about Anesthesiology for staying up to date, or just great anesthesia blogs that you feel help you with your practice.

Thanks in advance!
P.D.: Apologies for bad english ^_^U

Members don't see this ad.

I like the Anesthesia and Critical Care Reviews and Commentary (ACCRAC) podcast.

ACCRAC Podcast

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We suck at online education. I follow emcrit/pulmcrit.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there guys!

As usual I come to you seeking you help P:

Some years ago I found a GREAT blog (The Bottom Line: Welcome) about the "must read" ICU papers. They do a fine job in analysing them and categorizing them by topic. Its a great way to avoid having to subscribe to a ton of expensive journals.

I was wondering if you know blogs about Anesthesiology for staying up to date, or just great anesthesia blogs that you feel help you with your practice.

Thanks in advance!
P.D.: Apologies for bad english ^_^U
Why do you think your English is bad? Reads well to me.

Lol its not my native tongue so I usually just assume I'm making some (hopefully) minor mistakes that I am not aware of :p
Thanks for the compliment btw :happy:
It’s not my native tongue either. But been speaking it since age four. Have confidence in your English. It’s better than many Native speakers.