Evil OCHEM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrWorkNeverDone

Carters Mistress
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was reading my ochem...and wouldn't you know??? that UV spectra in my book starts on page 666....coincidence? I think not :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

In my book, if you read the first chapter backwards, you will see that it tells you to kick puppies and worship satan!!! It also encourages stealing candy from little children and tripping the elderly. Now that can't be a coincedence.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man...someone else verified my theory! I won't go into details because They are watching, but on page 666 of my book, there is a step by step aromatic bromination...and the diagram consists of 6 six membered rings!! :smuggrin:

page 666 of my book has problems on substituted benzene reactions. that was always my worst topic, and now i know why.

I wonder what else people have on page 666.....any input?

Nothing interesting in Maitland Jones (NMR stuff) but I remember in my gen chem book, there was a table of solubility products. The devil definately had something to do with solubility equilibria.