ExamKracker Updated?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spiker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the examkrackers practice 1001 series are updated? Some of them go as far back as 2001? Ochem which i hard had changes in 2002 where alkene was removed

Can someone tell me what are the newest edition for those practice series?

Members don't see this ad.

they updated verbal (2008 edition) prob doesn't help much since it doesn't have to do with content...

don't know about the rest

I am pretty sure they are updated the entire series as I just bought the new verbal and in the inside flap it shows a new cover series of the 1001 questions. I think EK is probably going through a transition where they move from the old to the new based on depletion of stocks. For example, Chapters (in Canada) is not selling the 101 verbal at all, while amazon sells the new verbal but still the older versions of the 1001 chem, bio phys and orgo. Verbal being the highest sales product of the 5.

I am pretty sure they are updated the entire series as I just bought the new verbal and in the inside flap it shows a new cover series of the 1001 questions. I think EK is probably going through a transition where they move from the old to the new based on depletion of stocks. For example, Chapters (in Canada) is not selling the 101 verbal at all, while amazon sells the new verbal but still the older versions of the 1001 chem, bio phys and orgo. Verbal being the highest sales product of the 5.

they say the only thing that changed with the 2nd edition of 101 verbal was the cover...

they say the only thing that changed with the 2nd edition of 101 verbal was the cover...

There are a couple changes in the new verbal 101.

1. Some of the passages are new; however, most are old ones.
2. Changed the format to the new CBT style

Even though the 2nd edition is in the new format, I still prefer the old one more because it has more practice problems. Besides, you can adjust the tests to look similar to the CBT style. To do this, take the passages associated with ~40 questions within 60 minutes.

About the other 1001s, I don't know of any recent (within past 5 years) changes. I think the Bio book might have had a small update. Just grab the ones from the official site or from Amazon. I'm pretty Amazon has the most recent versions when you buy from them.