Excess wait can lead to increased chances of morbidity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Forssmann

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long should i expect to wait after submitting secondaries to hear back from schools rejection or interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools won't send rejections until March.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long should i expect to wait after submitting secondaries to hear back from schools rejection or interview?

Some are silent from the time you're complete until they actually seat their class. (FSU, I'm looking in your direction.)

Reactions: 1 user
On first glance I thought I was going to open a thread about obesity's correlation to death rates... Glad to find it was not this considering the spelling.

Anyways, as the above poster's mention -- varies by school. You can look at the school specific threads to see how things are stacking up, and how they have in the past (search for an old thread).

Expect at least a two month wait I would say.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, at least. I've been complete most places for over 2.5 months and while I have had a few II's/rejections, it's been silence from over 20 of them.