This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roller48

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Oops. See below.

Reactions: 1 user
As I suggested in your other thread on this...let's tag @gyngyn for his opinion on this. He should be quite familiar with how applicants are viewed (at least at his school) taking UCLA Extension pre-med courses as opposed to the regular pre-med courses at UCLA.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As of now I'm planning to take the chem sequence through the summer so I can finish that before starting at LA. I plan to take bio during the normal school year through UCLA. And I think I might do o-chem through extension. Physics I'm planning to take my senior year through the school. Do you have any recommendations on things I can do to make up for the Extension classes? Or how to not have it appear as I'm "gaming" my GPA. In all honesty I am trying to keep my GPA high but I don't want it to come off as "gaming" it or something negative that'll lower my chances for admission.
If you do well in all of them, you should be fine. If you do well in the extension classes and have less success in the regular classes, it will open up questions.

Reactions: 1 users