Externship Housing in Arizona and Oregon

Started by bigreddog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigreddog

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has been quite a while since I have posted on here but I am hoping some people might be willing to point me in the right direction. I'm in my fourth year of vet school and will be doing externships in Phoenix, AZ in September and Corvallis, OR in October. Is anyone from Midwestern or Oregon State willing to try to help me find a place to crash? I occasionally see emails on my school's listserv where classmates ask about visiting students finding temporary housing and was hoping someone might be able to do that for me. If anyone from either school is willing to help, please let me know and we can exchange emails or have a phone call. Thank you!
 
You might get more responses posting over in pre-vet somewhere. I don't have any leads to offer you, but doesn't SAVMA have an externship housing thing on Facebook? I think they started it the year after I graduated. Might be worth looking into that, unless I'm crazy and it doesn't exist.
 
You might get more responses posting over in pre-vet somewhere. I don't have any leads to offer you, but doesn't SAVMA have an externship housing thing on Facebook? I think they started it the year after I graduated. Might be worth looking into that, unless I'm crazy and it doesn't exist.
Thanks. I will look into both of those.