Externship Housing Options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KCgophervet

Lab Animal Vet
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember being a 4th year and planning externships and having a difficult time finding places to stay for relatively cheap. I decided to pay it forward by offering a spare bedroom in my new place up for visiting vet students for a low price. I figured it would be nice to have a resource students could go to to try to find housing so I made a Google spreadsheet. If anyone else wants to offer up their place as well, feel free to add your info to the linked Google spreadsheet.

There's also a Facebook group dedicated to this problem with another document created by yours truly to try to help.

I figure people could also post here what they're looking for and hope that there's an SDNer around who might be able to help out.