"F"s "W"s and "C-" on my graduate transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LXUDM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am seriously worried about my bad looking graduate transcript. 5 years ago I have been enrolled in a graduate program of landscape architecture. And I actually dropped from school, left some courses not finished nor withdrawn. My biggest regret....

Now on that transcript I have:
2 F's for two Specific study, 3 credits each, non-science???
2 W's for graduate level landscape architecture courses, 3 and 4 credits, non-science???
2 "C-"s for landscape architecture engineering, and plants. Both of them are undergraduate level 3 credits. Can I put all of them into non-sicence, to save my science GPA??

According to the "AADSAS Course Subjects", engineering / plants suppose to be other science/biology science, but they are specifically in landscape achitecture.

Other than that, my GPA was fine, my prerequisites are about 3.7, overall undergraduate GPA are about 3.66 (besides the two C-'s from the graduate school), DAT is good, TS 23, AA 24.

I don't know if anything I can do to make it better. Please give me any suggestions.

Thank you sooooo much!

Members don't see this ad.

Own it and speak to these grades if asked. I had a few random W's and C's on my transcript, and only one interviewer even brought them up. I didn't make excuses, explained the situation like you did, and everything was peachy (I was accepted).

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys

I am seriously worried about my bad looking graduate transcript. 5 years ago I have been enrolled in a graduate program of landscape architecture. And I actually dropped from school, left some courses not finished nor withdrawn. My biggest regret....

Now on that transcript I have:
2 F's for two Specific study, 3 credits each, non-science???
2 W's for graduate level landscape architecture courses, 3 and 4 credits, non-science???
2 "C-"s for landscape architecture engineering, and plants. Both of them are undergraduate level 3 credits. Can I put all of them into non-sicence, to save my science GPA??

According to the "AADSAS Course Subjects", engineering / plants suppose to be other science/biology science, but they are specifically in landscape achitecture.

Other than that, my GPA was fine, my prerequisites are about 3.7, overall undergraduate GPA are about 3.66 (besides the two C-'s from the graduate school), DAT is good, TS 23, AA 24.

I don't know if anything I can do to make it better. Please give me any suggestions.

Thank you sooooo much!
AADSAS will automatically categorize your coursework into science, nonscience, and BCP unfortunately. But even with your C-s and F's and to have a 3.66 GPA, you must have done really well in your other classes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Own it and speak to these grades if asked. I had a few random W's and C's on my transcript, and only one interviewer even brought them up. I didn't make excuses, explained the situation like you did, and everything was peachy (I was accepted).

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

AADSAS will automatically categorize your coursework into science, nonscience, and BCP unfortunately. But even with your C-s and F's and to have a 3.66 GPA, you must have done really well in your other classes!

Thank you…… Actually I didn't put the C-, F s into consideration, because I dare not…… I caltulate my gpa without my graduate school I know it is not right…

i'd think if you can get past the initial screening to get the interview, you will have a chance to explain to them.
But if you get cut off, I don't know what else you can do, other than trying to offset them by doing swell on future courses.

I'd be careful excluding stuff , they require ur reported grades to match transcripts exactly as it appears

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I see. Yeah, I agree with you that it's better to report everything…it's just really annoying. Thank you so much!

i'd think if you can get past the initial screening to get the interview, you will have a chance to explain to them.
But if you get cut off, I don't know what else you can do, other than trying to offset them by doing swell on future courses.

Good point. I should give it a try this year. Since my low grades are all aggregated on one transcript, wrong major graduate school. And my other three transcripts are all look fine. (l went three universities to take the prerequisites.)

But another question, if I really get cut off, anything I can do in the future? If I already submitted my coursework this year, any chance to delete or change next year?

Good point. I should give it a try this year. Since my low grades are all aggregated on one transcript, wrong major graduate school. And my other three transcripts are all look fine. (l went three universities to take the prerequisites.)

But another question, if I really get cut off, anything I can do in the future? If I already submitted my coursework this year, any chance to delete or change next year?

You have to report every class you have taken that is above high school level. You cannot hide, change, or delete anything. You also cannot choose to not report any post secondary institutions that you have been to.

Reactions: 1 user
You have to report every class you have taken that is above high school level. You cannot hide, change, or delete anything. You also cannot choose to not report any post secondary institutions that you have been to.

Thank you! yeah, that's what I thought…