I just received the FA forms for Finch, but i'm still on the waiting list for NYMC. Should i fill out the FA right away for Finch, since they used to tell us that FA needs to be filed as soon as possible so the funds wouldn't be used up (at least for undergrad)? Is this true for med school as well? or should i wait until i hear from NYMC (if rejection), before filing FA for Finch? would i be COMMITTING myself to Finch by filing FA for them? thanks for any advice.