-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Failed NBDE part 2 with 73
Started by Nes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Failed mine too with 74!
now gotta go back into the grind... How will you re-approach studying this time?
now gotta go back into the grind... How will you re-approach studying this time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you please guide ...
I have my exam in a month... what is to be done in last month.
Have you done crack.? Do you have the newest version of de dental decks?
what was your raw score?
Have you done crack.? Do you have the newest version of de dental decks?
No I don't have crack
and I have 2011-12 decks.
Last edited:
Board busters, mosby for patient management, last 4 latest asda papers and additional study for implants ...I passed with this...but make ure thorough w all this
What about Decks?
Hey me too got 74, I am prep again, wen r u giving ur exam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey me too got 74, I am prep again, wen r u giving ur exam
When u took the exam ....what all material did u used ?
Hey me too got 74, I am prep again, wen r u giving ur exam
what was your raw score?
Just Passed Part 2..It is doable and thanks to God this nightmare is over!!! Study hard, pray and stay focused..It is just part of the process..Everyone of you will pass..I can't ANSWERS SPECIFIC questions about the exam, but all i have to say is stick to one resource.I have a habit of jumping from one book to another and that is NOT helpful...Praise the Lord..I'm a doctor now that is according to ADA..haha
Just Passed Part 2..It is doable and thanks to God this nightmare is over!!! Study hard, pray and stay focused..It is just part of the process..Everyone of you will pass..I can't ANSWERS SPECIFIC questions about the exam, but all i have to say is stick to one resource.I have a habit of jumping from one book to another and that is NOT helpful...Praise the Lord..I'm a doctor now that is according to ADA..haha
Hi Nes, glad to hear that you cleared. I heard the exam for retakers will be tougher than than the first attempt, is that true? was there a difference in difficulty level? Coz I am also planning to retake my exam in few days and am really freaking out!!!
Just Passed Part 2..It is doable and thanks to God this nightmare is over!!! Study hard, pray and stay focused..It is just part of the process..Everyone of you will pass..I can't ANSWERS SPECIFIC questions about the exam, but all i have to say is stick to one resource.I have a habit of jumping from one book to another and that is NOT helpful...Praise the Lord..I'm a doctor now that is according to ADA..haha
I am so happy to hear you pass! I have similar to what you just mentioned, "habit of jumping from one book to another".
I have two weeks left to retake.
They are not harder on retakers... it is just hard in general and you will be fine. Try to stay focused and try not to panic. Good luck!
They are not harder on retakers... it is just hard in general and you will be fine. Try to stay focused and try not to panic. Good luck!
Thanks man, to some extent I am at ease by hearing that!!!
Hello, I recently found out I failed my NBDE part 2 in April 2015. 🙁 I got a 74. Does anyone have the ASDA released exams they want to send to my email from the goodness of their heart? I'm really stressed and upset about it! my email is: [email protected]!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K