Failed NBDE part 2 with 73

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nevermind. No one is offering advice on materials to study ..I just need to go and study hard!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for God , i ot my NBDE2 result , and it was PASS , with only 2 months study , thanks my GOD

Can you please guide ...
I have my exam in a month... what is to be done in last month.

Board busters, mosby for patient management, last 4 latest asda papers and additional study for implants ...I passed with this...but make ure thorough w all this

The Board busters is the same content like the decks just in a format of book.
Pick one and study no need to have both.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just Passed Part 2..It is doable and thanks to God this nightmare is over!!! Study hard, pray and stay focused..It is just part of the process..Everyone of you will pass..I can't ANSWERS SPECIFIC questions about the exam, but all i have to say is stick to one resource.I have a habit of jumping from one book to another and that is NOT helpful...Praise the Lord..I'm a doctor now that is according to ADA..haha

Just Passed Part 2..It is doable and thanks to God this nightmare is over!!! Study hard, pray and stay focused..It is just part of the process..Everyone of you will pass..I can't ANSWERS SPECIFIC questions about the exam, but all i have to say is stick to one resource.I have a habit of jumping from one book to another and that is NOT helpful...Praise the Lord..I'm a doctor now that is according to ADA..haha

Hi Nes, glad to hear that you cleared. I heard the exam for retakers will be tougher than than the first attempt, is that true? was there a difference in difficulty level? Coz I am also planning to retake my exam in few days and am really freaking out!!!

I am so happy to hear you pass! I have similar to what you just mentioned, "habit of jumping from one book to another".
I have two weeks left to retake.

They are not harder on retakers... it is just hard in general and you will be fine. Try to stay focused and try not to panic. Good luck!

They are not harder on retakers... it is just hard in general and you will be fine. Try to stay focused and try not to panic. Good luck!

Thanks man, to some extent I am at ease by hearing that!!!

I took the NBDE part 2 exam on november 15th and I faild with 73 . will this affect my chance to be accepted in one of the dental school ?

Hello, I recently found out I failed my NBDE part 2 in April 2015. :( I got a 74. Does anyone have the ASDA released exams they want to send to my email from the goodness of their heart? I'm really stressed and upset about it! my email is: [email protected]!!!