Failed NH MPJE now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

micheru

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the NH MPJE and failed by 1 point, I got a 74. I used pharmacy exam NH, RXprep Federal Law, Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law book and Pronto Pass for NH. I felt pretty good going in and after the test but then i failed by one point and I'm not sure what or how to study now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
pharmacyexam.com is easily the best. I used it and it is state specific and is laid out just like you are taking the exam but it also provides an explanation and a reference to the exact law. I also got a 74 the first time.

Reactions: 1 users
did you ever find any advice on how to study? I failed the utah mpje twice (both times got a 74) which really is upseting. I feel like I used the right resources, pharmacy exam questions, and studied with people. It really is frustrating so I don't know what I can do differently you know?

I just took the NH MPJE and failed by 1 point, I got a 74. I used pharmacy exam NH, RXprep Federal Law, Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law book and Pronto Pass for NH. I felt pretty good going in and after the test but then i failed by one point and I'm not sure what or how to study now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Hi, I would like to prepare for New Hampshire Mpje, could u please tell me the sources. Anything is greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad :)
did you ever find any advice on how to study? I failed the utah mpje twice (both times got a 74) which really is upseting. I feel like I used the right resources, pharmacy exam questions, and studied with people. It really is frustrating so I don't know what I can do differently you know?
Hi there! I’m preparing for Utah Mpje. Im looking for a study group.

Could anyone recomand me any book, material,website to study for UTAH MPJE?
I printed about Controlled Substance Act from DOPL, but i dont have any other material. I would really appreciate. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! I am preparing for Utah MPJE law exam and im looking for a study group. Please text me if interested. Lighthenight1@yahoo or here.