You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FAMU 2020 Pharmacy
Started by Pharmacy101
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh okay gotcha!! Thank you for sharing the info!! 🙂It was one of the professors that does interviews that mentioned it to me...he said this year they have had more interviews than ever before because of the new campus. That is a lot considering there are only 170 seats for the program!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope no news yet. I will post it in here the second I hear anything! I am hoping next week sometime we will hear back...based on last years thread they heard back around April 24th-26th. Although the holiday may delay things...not sure.Any news ?
hey you guys. i've been secretly following you guys to stay on the up and up. i just created an account because i received an e-mail this morning saying that the undergrad portion of my application was incomplete. i called all the numbers just to be directed to another number. any way i'm a transfer student. I've already had my interview (it was ok). did anyone else receive this e-mail? any suggestions on what to do? anybody trying to go to crestview???
hey you guys. i've been secretly following you guys to stay on the up and up. i just created an account because i received an e-mail this morning saying that the undergrad portion of my application was incomplete. i called all the numbers just to be directed to another number. any way i'm a transfer student. I've already had my interview (it was ok). did anyone else receive this e-mail? any suggestions on what to do? anybody trying to go to crestview???
I just received that too! All it says on my irattler is that it is waiting for approval so I never looked into it since they told me my transcripts have been received. But I will call and find out later today. I am also applying to the crestview campus
Update on incomplete application....I called several times with no luck so I emailed the undergraduate admissions and I just received an email stating to disregard the previous email!!! They said the College of Pharmacy will complete their application review first. Soooo hopefully just one more week!
I GOT MY LETTER!!!! GOT IN THE CRESTVIEW CAMPUS!!!!!! It was via email!! 😀 SOOO EXCITED!!! Going to go celebrate now...good luck to everyone!!!!
Cant wait to meet you all
Good Evening
Congrats on everyone that was accepted ! I also received an acceptance letter. How do you know which campus you were accepted to? My orientation says Tallahassee. Does that mean I was accepted to the main campus? Those who are accepted to Crestview does your orientation say Crestview ?
Congrats on everyone that was accepted ! I also received an acceptance letter. How do you know which campus you were accepted to? My orientation says Tallahassee. Does that mean I was accepted to the main campus? Those who are accepted to Crestview does your orientation say Crestview ?
Good Evening
Congrats on everyone that was accepted ! I also received an acceptance letter. How do you know which campus you were accepted to? My orientation says Tallahassee. Does that mean I was accepted to the main campus? Those who are accepted to Crestview does your orientation say Crestview ?
My has it written in bold saying "you have been selected
for our Crestview Education Center located in Crestview Florida"
...the orientation is still in Tallahassee though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Create it!! Crestview campus!! Woohooo!! I got in!!Someone should create a facebook page.
I got the email about my account being incomplete but then got a disregard message. I didn't recieve an email about being accepted or not.. Did they send out all the acceptance letters today and then what about people who didn't recieve anything... Any word?
Well I'll just keep praying I want to get in more than anything! If anyone gets a rejection letter or waiting list letter or hears back next week post the day you heard back! If I recieve on of those letters I'll do the same, best of luck to all who has been accepted
Do not create a new facebook page. There is already one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/famupharmacypp1/
I got my acceptance letter for the Crestview campus also! Yayyyyy 🙂 And today (the 18th) is my birthday!! What an amazing birthday present! And it's also Good Friday! Wow! I am ecstatic! I cannot wait to meet everyone!
Congratulations!!I got accepted to the Tallahassee Campus. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted!
Congratulations!! 🙂My has it written in bold saying "you have been selected
for our Crestview Education Center located in Crestview Florida"
...the orientation is still in Tallahassee though.
Congratulations eddyLo! 🙂 Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I JUST RECEIVED MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER !!! .....CREST VIEW,...... ITS REAL GUYS !!!
Congratulations eddyLo! 🙂 Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!
Thank You. Congrats to each and every accepted student.
Do not create a new facebook page. There is already one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/famupharmacypp1/
Approve my request
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got in guys........why was my letter in the junk inbox????? I'm literally shaking. so excited can't wait to meet you all..
Awww congratulations......As far as the tuition, it's about 10,000 per semester for out of state students. And also, you are regarded as an undergrad student for your first two years (for financial aid reasons). I came across this information by going through last year's thread.
Hey...Does your letter specifically say Tallahassee campus?I got accepted to the Tallahassee Campus. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted!
Question...my acceptance letter and the Acknowledgement of Acceptance Form both have some sort of ad that says PDF Complete on the left hand corner of the letters, does anyone else have this? I thought it was my computer but even on my phone and my other laptops shows this and when I print it includes this ad too. Anyone know how I can get rid of it?
Question...my acceptance letter and the Acknowledgement of Acceptance Form both have some sort of ad that says PDF Complete on the left hand corner of the letters, does anyone else have this? I thought it was my computer but even on my phone and my other laptops shows this and when I print it includes this ad too. Anyone know how I can get rid of it?
Mine as well. I dont think you can get rid of it. Just sign and mail/fax it to them.
Mine as well. I dont think you can get rid of it. Just sign and mail/fax it to them.
Thanks! I didn't want to send it like that...it looks so unprofessional :/ but I wasn't able to get rid of it so I am just going to fax it that way too
Thanks! I didn't want to send it like that...it looks so unprofessional :/ but I wasn't able to get rid of it so I am just going to fax it that way too
Yeah, me too. They just need an immediate confirmation that you will be attending. This will help them track their wait listed students. Did you join the fb page ?
Yeah, me too. They just need an immediate confirmation that you will be attending. This will help them track their wait listed students. Did you join the fb page ?
I just requested to join two of the facebook pages...the ones that are closed group. I didn't know what was the difference so I requested both
I just requested to join two of the facebook pages...the ones that are closed group. I didn't know what was the difference so I requested both
Ok
I just requested to join two of the facebook pages...the ones that are closed group. I didn't know what was the difference so I requested both[/QU
I got the email about my account being incomplete but then got a disregard message. I didn't recieve an email about being accepted or not.. Did they send out all the acceptance letters today and then what about people who didn't recieve anything... Any word?
Same here, I received the incomplete email and minutes later the disregard. But no acceptance or denial. Received around 4 om Friday.
Congrats to everyone who received a response already.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just recieved my letter. My interview was beyond tough but I had faith and patience. Good things come with prayer. Excited to take the next step in becoming awesome pharmacist with the rest of you. Check your email for those of you who were in my shoes about an hour ago.
Im back!!!! Annndddd, I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!! YAY!!! Well worth the wait! I got into Tallahassee!!!
Congratulations to Nosaints, Tech2pahdjac, and Aikemaj15!!! Woohoo!! We all have orientation in Tallahassee so see you all then!!! 🙂
I got accepted to the Tallahassee campus soooooo excited
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K